Kidnapped

Y/N POV

I wake up because someone knocked the door . I take my phone and the time now is 4.30 am . Who knocked the door in this time ? I put my phone at table and wear my clothes since I was naked . I open the door .

"Yes ?" I ask but he spray something to me make me fainted .

I wake up . I wake up and my hand was tied . Not just hand . Legs also .

"Let me go !" I shout but then someone comes to me .

"Hey Y/N . Wake up huh ?" It's . It's Qeesha . Why she do this ?!

"Q-Qeesha ! Let me go ! Please !" I crying . My hand , legs and body hurt .

"Aww . So sad ." She laughs .

"Please ." My tears drop again . I need Namjoon now .

"You didn't deserved Namjoon ! Just me deserved him !" She shout to me .

I'm crying .

"Okay . Take him ! Take him ! He's yours !" I shout . I just want her let me go . I hurt .

"But not easy like that ." She said and point the knife to me .

"D-Don't please . I beg you . Take him ! Take him ! Don't kill me please ." My tears non stop dropping .

She makes a wound at my shoulder .

"Arghhh !" I shout . It's hurt .

She smirked and leave me .

"N-Namjoon . Help me ." I crying .

Skip ~

I keep crying . I don't know what time now . Suddenly I hear the main door was knocked so hard .

"Qeesha !" He shout . It's . N-Namjoon ?! I know his voice !

"Qeesha ! Open ! Let my wife go !" He keep shouting and Qeesha open the main door .

"Hey baby ." She said and hug Namjoon . Namjoon push her .

"Where is my wife ?!" He crying .

"You blind ?" She ask and they keep looking around . They saw me but I just look down . I'm tired .

"Y-Y/N ." Namjoon go to me . Same with Jimin . The boys just looked me from far .

"Y/N ." They both said and stare at me . They bend down and stare at me again .

"N-Namjoon . Help me . I-I'm tired ." My tears drop .

"I-I will ." He said and his tears drop . He try to untied me but suddenly Qeesha shoot the wall that almost hit Namjoon .

"Shit !" Namjoon said .

"Not too easy ." She said .

"What do you want ?" Namjoon ask .

"Y/N need to keep her promised ." She said .

"W-What promised ?" Jimin ask .

"Namjoon be mine and I let Y/N go !" She said make they all shocked .

Namjoon will hate me because I agreed with Qeesha .

My tears non stop dropping .

"Okay . Fine ." Namjoon said and sigh .

"Really ?" Qeesha excited and Namjoon nod with a smiled . Qeesha hug him and Namjoon hug her back .

I stare at them . I know Namjoon have a plan . The boys shocked for what Namjoon do .

I saw Namjoon take a gun from Qeesha's hand . He push Qeesha and point the gun to her .

"I'm not dumb , Qeesha ." Namjoon said .

"Oh wow . Nice games , Kim Namjoon . How about that ?" Suddenly someone pointed the gun at his head .

"Aish ." Namjoon grumbled .

"Give me the gun , Kim Namjoon ." Qeesha said . Namjoon give the gun slowly .

"Now . Let's play a game . Be mine or I kill this bitch ." She said and Namjoon just stare at her with a anger eyes . She shoot and the bullet almost hit me .

"Bend down !" The guy that pointed the gun to Namjoon push Namjoon and shoot Qeesha until Qeesha felt .

"Jack ! What you do huh ?!" Qeesha mad .

"I'm using you babygirl . You so dumb . I'm not that evil until I can help you ! You kill my sister and you forgot she have a brother !" The guy that called as Jack shout .

"You will go to jail . I swear ." Qeesha said .

"Come on . Take me to jail . I'm ready . But you must died first ." He said and point the gun .

"Urm no no ." He said and take a towel . Small towel . He cover the gun and give it to Namjoon .

"Kill her . I know you love your wife . Do for your wife . I will tell police , I kill her . I promise ." He give a gun .

Namjoon looked at me and I just stare at her . Then he looked at the boys .

"Don't Namjoon . You will be a killer ." The boys said . Namjoon then stare the gun and take it .

"It's time for you to died baby ." Namjoon said and shoot Qeesha 3 times .

I shocked . He really killed her . Namjoon give the gun back . Jack take it with a smile . He throw the small towel and take out his phone .

"Why you help me ?" Namjoon ask .

"Because I hate Qeesha . I know you know about the case she killed her own best friend . I'm her bestfriend's brother . Qeesha know that her best friend have a brother but Qeesha never see me . So she don't know how my face . I plan to pretend like I'm helping her to kidnapped Y/N . And yea . I'm the one who kidnapped Y/N from hotel . I know you guys will come here . I want she know how hurt my heart when she kill my sister ." His tears drop .

"Thanks ." Namjoon said .

"You have phone ?" He ask .

"Yes . Why ?" Namjoon ask back .

"Give me ." Jack said and Namjoon give . Jack cover the phone with same towel .

He dial someone number .

"Take this . Police number . Tell them have a body ." He said and Namjoon take .

"Boys . Come ." He called the boys . Jin and the others come closer .He give a baseball bat .

"Hit my head hardly . Let me fainted . Then untied the girl and tied me to that chair . Wait until police come . If Police ask where the killer , tell them you guys already tied me . I'm ready going to jail ." Jackson said and give the baseball bat to Jin .

"You serious ?" Jin ask and Jack nod .

"What for I stay here ? I don't have anyone . My sister died . I don't have parents . So for what I stay here ? I don't want Namjoon go to jail . His wife need him . I understand ." Jack said make they shocked . Jin take the baseball bat .

"Hit me now ." Jack said and Jin hit his head hardly with a closing eyes . He felt fainted .

Namjoon already call the police .

They all look at Namjoon . Namjoon run to me and untied me . He hug me tightly and I hug him back .

"I'm sorry ! I didn't protect you ." He cry and hug me .

"It's okay ." I smiled . He carried me to couch and the boys carried Jack and tied him .

End Y/N POV