flirting

Y/N POV

I wake up and saw Namjoon hugging me . He looks tired . I just stare at him .

"Am I need to wake him up ?" I ask myself . I make a decision to wake him up .

"Joonie . Hey babe ." I wake him up .

"Yes ?" He ask .

"Wake up babe !" I grumbled and play with his hair . He take my hand and kiss it .

"Okay ." He smiled .

I pull him to shower .

Skip ~

We eat breakfast together .

"Hey Joon . where we're going today ?" Suga ask .

"I don't know ." He replied and we chuckled . Suddenly his face changed .

"Why babe ?" I ask .

"Shit !" He shocked .

"Why ?" Kayla ask .

"Jin ! Jin ! Shit Hide your face !" Namjoon worried . He put his head down . Jin also put his head down .

Then after a few seconds , he turned his head up back .

"Fuh ! Great . She not here ." He sighed .

"Why ?" Jin ask .

"You blind ? You didn't saw Qeesha ?" Namjoon ask back .

"Qeesha ?! Where ?" Jin worried .

"She leaves . How she can be here ?!" He mad .

"Namjoon . Your back ." JK point and we all looked . We saw Qeesha not so far from us . She walking to us .

"Hey babe ." She hold Namjoon's shoulder . It's make me jealous suddenly .

"I'm not your babe ." He said not looking at her .

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"I'm not your babe ." He reply . Suddenly Qeesha try to kiss Namjoon but Namjoon push her hardly .

"You crazy ?!" He stands up and start become mad .

"Why huh ?" She put her arms around Namjoon's neck make me fucking jealous ! Just me can do that !

"Stop it . Go away before I make you shame here ." Namjoon warn and push her .

"Our child waiting you at house ." She said and crossed her arms .

"My child ? Oh wow . I'm sorry to said , Qeesha but I never sleep with you . How I can have a kids with you ? And for your information , I have a wife ." Namjoon reply .

"Who ? That rat or this bitch ?" She point to Kayla and me .

Namjoon slap her hardly make the boys stand up .

"Don't you ever dare said that ! I can do whatever I want if you keep dare me ! I can make you more shame here !" Namjoon whispered but in loud tone .

"You slap your wife ?" She fake crying .

"You are my wife ? In your dream !" Namjoon mad and take out his wallet . He make some noise take the guy at counter attention . The guy look at him .

Namjoon take out the money from his wallet and raised it . He put at table and grabbed my arms .

"Come on , Y/N . Leave this bitch ." He pull me and the others followed .

We go to his car and he start driving . We shocked for what he did to Qeesha . We can saw he still mad .

"Joon . You okay ?" Jin ask .

"You kidding me ? Flirting me in front of my wife ? Aish ! She think I will love her if she does that ?!" Namjoon shout suddenly .

"Yah calm down ." JK said .

"She will be my next problems ." Namjoon sigh .

"What do you mean ?" I ask .

"She will do whatever for get what she want . You guys didn't know who is Qeesha actually . She pyscho !" Jin explained .

"Explained more ." Tae said .

"She is from a rich family . What she want she will get . So it's mean , she will do anything to get what she want . So maybe she can make something nonsense to Namjoon and Y/N . That can make Y/N mad and leave Namjoon ." Jin explained make
Y/N shocked .

"How you know ?" Jimin ask .

"She ." Jin stopped . I know what she want to said .

"She what , babe ?" Kayla ask .

"She kill her own best friend to get her bestfriend's boyfriend !" I said quickly make them shocked .

"She what ? How you know ?" Jhope shocked .

"Because that news viral in our college !" I said again .

"She crazy ?" Kayla ask .

"Yea . She really crazy ! Now I worried about Y/N's safety . She can do anything ! Not just Y/N . You guys also ." I sigh .

"But . She not going to jail ?" Suga ask .

"Her dad is a person that police respect . So she can't go to jail . The things that I need to do if I want she go away from me . Is ." I stop .

"Is ?" They ask .

"Kill her ." I said in mad tone .

"Yah ! Don't ! You already crossed the lines !" Jimin worried .

"Or . Or I need to run away from here . Not just me . Y/N and you guys also need to follow me ." I said and continued driving .

"Okay . When ?" Jhope ask .

"It's not function !" I said .

"Why ?" Kayla ask .

"Look at back ." Jin and I said in same time . He said and crossing his arms . I still looking in front to continued driving . The boys , Kayla and Y/N look back .

"A car ?" Tae said .

"Yah why you guys so dumb ? That's her ! She following us !" I said in loud tone .

"She follow ? Aish . So now where you want to go ?" Jimin worried .

"Wear safety belt ." I said and they wear .

I drive fast . So fast . I didn't care . Qeesha also follow fast . Then I emergency break makes Qeesha hit my car from back . I smirked and continued driving fast . Now she not following me .

I drive to somewhere else . Far away . I park my car .

"Guys . You guys fine ?" I ask worried .

"That's your plan ?!" Tae mad .

"Sorry . Just that can make her stop disturbing us ." I sigh .

"It's okay ." They said . They keep touching their body . Maybe hurt .

"Baby you okay ?" I ask and she nod . I smile .

Skip ~