Secret

Still Namjoon POV

I go downstairs and sit at couch . Watching them playing games . But then they stop .

"Yah tell us . What Doc said ?" Jimin ask .

"She didn't miscarriage ." I sigh .

"So why you crying ?" Jackson ask .

"When the doc scan , the baby didn't moved . I thought I will losing my child but then the baby moved . I feel happy . Doc said it's lucky . Because it's so dangerous if she take a cheese ." I explained .

"My fault . I give her . I don't know she can't eat that !" I said .

"Yah . Can you don't blame yourself ?! She fine right ?" Tae mad make me smiled .

"She sleep ?" Kayla ask and I nod .

"Search at Google . What she can eat , what she can't eat ." Jungkook said .

"It's okay . The doc give me the book ." I said and give Jungkook . He looked at the book .

"Wow . Good notes . Look at this before give her anything to eat ." Jungkook give back .

"Yea ." I said .

"She changed ." I said again .

"What do you mean ?" Jhope ask .

"Like I said . She changed like not the old Y/N that I know . But she changed again ." I said .

"What you trying to said ?" Suga ask .

"She changed to the old Y/N that I know . Uh I don't know . Maybe jus my imagination ." I sigh .

"Wait what ?" Jimin shock .

"She suddenly said she miss me . She ask me to carried her . She suddenly hold my hand tightly . She hug me tightly . She do all that today . When she saw I'm crying because I thought I will lose the child , she hug me tightly and said nothing happened . When doc want to scan and ask me to go sit at my seat , she didn't want let me go . She said she want me there . So I accompany her when doc scan ." I said with a smiled .

"But . Maybe that's my imagination ." I said again .

"Yah she already love you back !" Tae said .

"I don't know ." I said .

"Try make her happy again ." Suga give an idea .

"But she become weird . I mean . I always hear she said she love me . But when I asked back she said nothing . Why she so ego to admit it ?" I mad .

"Ego ?" Jackson ask .

"Yea . I always pretend like I'm sleep . Sometimes I heard she said I love you , sorry , I miss you . I . I don't know . I don't understand what's wrong with her ." I tell .

"Y/N didn't changed ." Jimin said make us shock .

"What do you mean ?" I ask .

"I know her more than you know her , Namjoon . I'm her brother . When we was kid , I remember . She push our son's neighbour because he trying to disturb me . Then that night , our neighbour come and mad at our parents because she push him . I didn't even said anything . I mean . I didn't defend her ! I feel bad that time because she was beaten by my dad . We sleep together that time . I didn't remember how old was us . But as usual , she will talked with me but that night , she didn't talked . She ignored me . She mad at me . She mad at me because I didn't defend her . She said she already help me but I didn't even said thank you . Then I keep saying sorry until she shout . I moved another side and crying . Of course . I love her . She is my sister . Then I pretend like I'm sleep . She said sorry . When I ask what she said , she mad at me and said nothing . Then when we moved here , her attitude changed . I mean she didn't ego . But the attitude come back I guess ." Jimin explained .

"Yah why I didn't know she have that attitude ?" I said .

"Because she said to me before we moved here . She said she want to changed her attitude . She know her attitude so rude . She don't want to show she weak , she ego . She stubborn actually you know ?" Jimin said again .

"Stubborn ?" We shock and Jimin nod .

"Look you guys also didn't know . When she come here she really changed ! I thought she changed forever but her ego come back ." Jimin said .

"Why you didn't tell us ?" Suga ask .

"Because she don't want anyone know who are the real Chow Y/N actually ." Jimin said .

"You know . Actually . My dad is her dad's best friend . Then her dad passed away because of heart attack when we was 4 . My mom passed away when we was 5 . Our parents married when we was 6 . At first , my dad really love her . Like her own daughter but that changed when we was 10 . He suddenly become overprotective . He become stubborn . He controlling our life . He hit her mom . Because of that , my stepmom scared of him . Since that I hate him . I didn't care even he died . Sometimes I feel I want to kill him . He so rude . Especially to Y/N . He hit Y/N . Just me that always with Y/N and just her that always with me . Because of that I want to follow her wherever she going . Like now . She stay at here and I want stay here too . She trauma because my dad always controlling her . Maybe because of that she thought Namjoon controlling her until she said she regret choose Namjoon as her husband ." Jimin explained .

"Oh wow . I didn't know that ." Tae said .

"Why you open the topic about she regret choosing me ? I didn't want to remember that stupid memories . I really feel stupid you know ? I leave you guys for 2 hours just because I go to Jackson's house and take a divorced paper ." I said .

"Sorry ." Jimin said and we chuckled .

"Why your dad so evil ?" Suga Mad .

" I don't know . I hate him ." Jimin said .

End Namjoon POV