Pretending

Still Namjoon POV

"Why you still here ? Want to see I'm naked ?" I chuckled pretending that I'm fine .

End Namjoon POV

Jimin POV

He chuckled . We know he pretending he okay . If think about it back , it's impossible Namjoon want divorced Y/N without any reasons because Namjoon really love Y/N . He walked to bathroom but he stop when we called him .

"Namjoon ." JK called him .

"Yes ?" Namjoon answer . Jungkook suddenly hug him .

"I know you not okay . I know you need a hug now . Don't pretend like you okay . Sometimes crying is not show that we weak ." JK said and hug him . Namjoon tears drop . We can see . He didn't hug JK back .

"Tell me . I'm not perfect ?" Namjoon ask and crying.

"N-No ! You perfect ! Okay ? Don't said that !" JK mad .

"Just . Let me shower and sleep . I will be more better ." He smiled .

Jungkook break the hug and nod . We leave the room .

End Jimin POV

Creator POV

Namjoon go to bathroom and lock it . He put the towel and naked him self . He look at the mirror .

"I'm a bad husband right ? Always jealous . Until you thought I'm controlling you . It's okay . I hope you happy after this ." Namjoon said alone and smiled . His tears drop again . He can't leave his wife just for a seconds ! How he need to leave his wife for the rest of his life ?

The boys walked to Y/N that still crying looking at that paper .

"Why you crying ? You ask him about that right ?" Jhope said .

"I didn't mean it !" Y/N replied .

"You know ? He love you so much ! He leaves us for 2 hours just for take this fucking paper ! He pretending like he okay ! He keep crying ." Tae mad .

"Yah Y/N . Is it true you said you regret choose him as your husband ?" Jimin ask .

"I didn't mean it ! I just so mad that time ."
Y/N said and wiped her tears .

"I think you should said sorry to him . I feel bad to him . He really love you Y/N . Since 12 . He not crazy to let you go just like that ." Suga said .

Then suddenly they saw Namjoon with a pillow come downstairs and walking to couch . He throw his pillow at couch and lay down . He closed his eyes . The boys go to him .

"Yah why you sleep here ?" Jungkook ask .

"Tell Kayla to accompany Y/N sleep today . No . Not just today . Until we divorced . She will feel uncomfortable if I slept with her ." Namjoon said in closing eyes .

"Yah Namjoon . Don't do this . Go to your room . Sleep with her . She need you ." Jin said make Namjoon open his eyes ans sit down .

"She need me ?! If she really need me , she will not said like that !" Namjoon whispered but in the mad tone . He don't want Y/N hear that .

"But . She didn't mean it !" Jhope quickly said .

"Didn't mean ? Yea right ." Namjoon said and lay down back . The boys sigh and leave . Namjoon sleep at there .

Skip~

End Creator POV

Namjoon POV

I wake up and open my eyes slowly . As usual I will saw my pretty wife at my chest but today . No . It's okay . I want to stand up but I can't moved my hand . I saw Y/N is holding my hand . I want to hug her . I swear ! I miss her .

"Y/N . Y/N ." I wake her up .

"You wake up babe ?" She ask and I nod .

"I-I want to shower ." I pull my hand from her and leave but she grabbed my wrist . She pulled me to room .

"Can you forgive me ?" She ask . I don't know what to said . I sigh heavily .

"You didn't do any fault . I'm the one who need to said sorry . I'm not a good husband for you . Maybe because of that you said you regret choose me right ?" I ask .

"No ! Please ! Forgive me ! I-I didn't mean it I swear . I just mad that time ." She cry .

"Yah don't cry . I divorced you for your happiness . You can married someone else . Just give me a chance to always see my child too ." I smile and want to leave but I stop again when she said .

"You are my happiness !" She hug me from back . It's make me remember how she hug me after she ask me for break up at the last day of school .

"I'm your happiness ? Don't lie . I know . You hate me . You regret choose me . You already said it , Y/N . Just promise me don't forget me after I divorced you . I will slowly move on although I know I will look you happy with someone else from far ." I smile try hold back my tears .

"Please ! Don't leave me ! I need you !" She hug me tightly . I just want to hug back !

"Y/N . I don't want you said like this just because you want make my heart calm . I choose divorced . Because I know you need to be happy ." I said again .

End Namjoon POV