Is this the ending ?

Namjoon POV

Today we need to go to court . Why she do this ? Didn't enough what I do to proof I love her ? She already go with taxi car . The car that I buy , she give back . I wear a nice clothes and go down slowly . I didn't ready . I didn't ready to lose her again . I go downstairs and I noticed the others but I didn't looked at them . Do I need to do ?

"Namjoon ." They called me .

"Yes ?" I wiped my tears that almost dropped .

"Y-You going to court ?" Jungkook ask .

"Do you thought I'm going to party ?" I ask .

"Aish . Sorry . You really want to do this ?" He asked again .

"No ! I don't want ! But what I can do ?" I look down .

"It's okay . She not with you but we always with you ." Jin wiped my tears.

"Y-Yea ." I smile and leave . I go to my car and drive to court .

Skip ~
Arrived .

I walked slowly and saw Y/N .

"Why you late ?" She asked and pulled my hand .

"Y/N ." I called and she turned to me .

"Do we really need to do this ? Please . Cancel it . I-I don't want . I don't want to lose you . I love you so much . You make me love you more than everything ! But then why you leave ? Please don't do what you do a few years ago ." My tears drop and she ignored me .

Now we need to said about divorced in this room . When I said it , my tears drop . I didn't believe this come from my mouth .

Skip~
Done

"Y/N ." I called her .

"Can we hug . For last time ?" I ask and she nods . We hug and I hug her tightly . I will miss her ! I stretch her hair and my tears drop .

"D-Done ." She push me .

"S-Sorry ." I smile and leave . I will miss her . I go back home and open the main door . I sit at couch and I noticed the others staring at me .

"Hey ." Suddenly Jimin come .

"Why you here ? You didn't follow your sister ?" I ask .

"I will not stay here but I always with you ." He gives a mochi smile .

"Joon . How ?" Suga ask .

"How what ?" I ask back.

"C-court ." Jhope ask .

"Do you saw Y/N with me ? She don't want to look at my face also . I just ask her for last hug and she push me ." I said and look down.

"You okay right ? Don't sad ." Tae said .

"Maybe ." I said .

"I-I need to change my clothes ." I smile and leave . I go my room and lock it . I looked at mirror and saw the guy with the wet face , black hair and wearing glasses . Who ? Kim Namjoon . I looked at myself and I looked at the bed behind me through mirror . I remembered how she ask for cuddles , hug me when I'm busy playing games , do a baby face . How we do a sex . Many things . I miss her already .

I take my clothes and go to bathroom . When I open , I remember how we showered together . How I hug her from back and put my chin at her shoulder . Then I will said I love you or I miss you . My tears drop . I changed my clothes and lay down . I open my phone and I saw my wallpaper . Y/N's face . She smiling .

"Baby . I miss you so bad ." I hug the phone .

"Will you come back to me ? You pregnant ." I cry . Then I try to text her .

Conversation

Namjoon: Hey Y/N .
Y/N: yes ?
Namjoon: Do you arrived at home ?
Y/N: yea why ?
Namjoon: Nothing . Just worried . You pregnant .
Y/N: I'm fine . Thanks for asking .
Namjoon: I miss you .
Y/N: Namjoon . Stop your drama .
Namjoon: But I didn't lie . Do you really need to do this all ? I love you so much . I miss you .
Y/N: (seen)
Namjoon: When I go to my room , I remember how we cuddle at bed . How you hug me . How you said you love me .
Y/N: why you remember that ? It's can make you hurt .
Namjoon: I miss you . Why you really want divorced ? My mistake is too big ?
Y/N: I didn't love you anymore . You make me hate you when you slap me for a second time .
Namjoon: I'm sorry ! I lost control . After this you can do what you want . Right ? I'm just your ex husband that still love you while you hate me haha .
Y/N: (seen)
Namjoon: I'm sorry if I always mad at you , shout . If . If I hurt you . I'm sorry okay ? I'm trying my best .
Y/N: It's okay .
Namjoon: Can we call ?
Y/N: (seen)
Namjoon: Haha . Seem like you really hate me . It's okay .
Y/N: (seen)

End conversation

"She really hate me ." I said alone . I sigh and leave the room . I want to take some air at park .

"Joon . You fine ? You look sad ." Kayla said .

"Y-Yea . Just . I want take some air ." I said and leave . I go to park and walked . The same park I go when I date with Y/N . I walked until I saw something that makes me cry .

I saw Y/N and Yeonjun . K-Kissing . Haha right . I'm her ex husband . I become mad and sad . I suddenly be crazy .

"Y/N ! You just mine ! I swear you will be mine and just mine forever !" I said in mad tone and leave . I go back home and take a wine at cabinet .

"Joon ." They called me and I just raised my eyebrows .

"Why you look . Mad ?" Suga ask .

"She really crazy !" I shout and drink a wine .

"Who ?" Jimin ask .

"Your sister ! I just divorced her today and I want to make myself calm with walked to park take some air . But she really makes me crazy !" I shout and my eyes red .

"What ?" Tae ask .

"She kissing with Yeonjun ! I didn't enough huh ?! What I gave didn't enough ?! What she want , I give ! I'm the one who always with her ! I'm the one who protect her from Qeesha ! But why she choose that guy ?!" I shout again .

"She kissing ?" They shocked .

"She want to play the games . I will give her a games ." I said and throw the bottle .

"What do you mean ?" Kayla ask .

"I swear she is mine and just mine ! Forever ! I will make her fall in love with me again and I will married her again ! I will make her feel lucky have me !" I shout .

"You crossed the line !" Suga shout .

End Namjoon POV