sick

Still Namjoon POV

We both walking to park . The same park we go when we kid . We holding hand .

"You know ? One day before you come to primary school as a new student , I saw you at here actually . I can remember how your face that time ! Wearing a skirt , red shoes , tied hair and your smile ! Omg ! I really fall in love with you that time !" I shout .

"Why you didn't tell me that before ? I just know about it ." She pout .

"Don't do that face baby . That time Jhope , Suga , JK , Tae and I was busy playing hide and seek . If not because of them , I'm maybe will not see you that time ." I grumbled .

"What do you mean ?" She ask .

"That day , they forced me to go to park ." I replied .

"You remember all yea ?" She chuckled .

"Of course ." I smile . We keep walking but suddenly she holds my shoulder.

"Hey why ?" I asked .

"I feel I have headache ." She said .

"Come . We go back okay ? You need to rest ." I worried .

"No it's okay . I want to walked more ." She said and I nod . I hold her hand tightly .

We walked in front of public toilets but suddenly she let my hand go and run to toilet . She locked it . I worried .

"Baby ! Hey ! Open ." I worried . She sick .

"Baby !" I knocked the door many times . After a few minutes she opened .

"Hey baby ! You fine ?!" I worried. 

"Y-Yea . Just vomit and I feel dizzy ." She holds my hand tightly .

"Aish come !" I take her legs put at my waist and her chin at my shoulder . I carried her . I didn't care what people said . She need to rest . She is my wife duh .

I take her to house back and I already saw the boys at couch watching TV .

"She pampered ?" Jimin ask .

"No she sick ." I replied with a worried face and take her to room . I put her slowly at bed to lay down .

"Baby . Hey . You okay ?" I still worried !

"Yea ." She smile .

"You want cuddle or anything ?" I ask .

"No . I don't want you sick too ." She said and I understand .

"I think I'm pregnant ." She said make me shocked .

"Really ?!" I excited .

"Can you buy a pregnancy test for me ?" She ask and I nod .

"Wait yea ?" I smiled and leave .

"Jimin . Please accompany Y/N . She sick ." I worried .

"Why ?" Jimin ask .

"She feel dizzy , have headache and always feel want to vomit . Maybe she pregnant I guess . She asked me to buy a pregnancy test . So please accompany her . If she want to go to bathroom or anywhere don't leave her . I don't want suddenly she fainted ." I said with a smiled and leave .

Skip ~

I buy a pregnancy test and go back home . I run to my room and saw Jimin was accompany Y/N that already sleep .

"Hey . Thanks ." I smile .

"Why you thanks me ? She is my sister . Of course I can do anything for her ." Jimin said with a mochi smiled .

"Now let me accompany her ." I said , Jimin nod and leave . I closed the door and lay down next to her .

I stare her face .

"Aish this baby . You make me worried ." I said and chuckled . She cute when she sleep .

"I'm not died yet Mr.Kim Namjoon ." Suddenly she said make me shocked .

"You didn't sleep ?" I ask .

"I wake up and I hear your voice talking with Jimin ." She explains .

"Let me cuddle my baby ! Pleaseeeeeee ." I pout make her chuckled .

"I don't want you sick because of me . Don't touch me for now okay ?" She said .

"I don't care . I want cuddle !" I pull her to cuddle .

"You already buy a pregnancy test ?" She ask .

"Yea . Try it tonight . Now let's cuddle ! I miss my wife so bad ." I do a baby face . She play with my hair until it's messy .

"Why you love to play with my hair huh ?" I ask .

"Because I love it . I love your hair when it's messy . It's cute actually ." She pecked my lips .

"Now my turn . Why you so obsessed with hug ?" She ask .

"Because I love to . I love when I hug you . When we cuddle . It's make me calm . Just with you ." I smiled .

"Now let's sleep before I become daddy and eat you as my dinner ." I smirked and she hit me .

"Yah ! You want me punched you ?" She mad .

End Namjoon POV