The beginning

Namjoon POV

I wake up and saw Y/N at my chest . Sleeping naked . I'm also naked . I smile when I remembered what we do last night . My dick still inside her ! Then suddenly I remember about how I met her .

Flashback

"Namjoon ! Come on ! You said want to go to park !" Jhope forced me .

"I'm lazy !" I grumbled .

"We buy Ice cream ! Please ! Just you can make us laugh !" Suga forced also .

"Pfttt ! Fine !" I grumbled and they keep pulling me but suddenly Taehyung shout from his room .

"I want to follow !" He shout and go downstairs . Closer to us .

"Come on ." JK said and we all go to park . We just 12 duh !

"Come on Hide and seek !" Tae said .

"I be a seeker !" JK raised his hand .

"Count until 10 !" I said and we all run while JK closed his eyes to count . But then I stop running when I saw someone that I never saw . She . C-Cute . She alone ? I stare at her . Like I'm fall in love with her ? I don't know . Then I wake up from my world when someone push me .

"Yah . Why you didn't hide ?" Jhope ask .

"Oh I'm sorry . I'm thinking something ." I lied .

"Come on ! Again ." Suga said and we nod . We playing hide and seek again .

Skip ~

Now I'm going to school . I walk alone .

"Who is she ? She new here ?" I ask alone . I still thinking the girl that I saw ! I can remember her clearly . She tied her hair , her white dress , her red shoes , her smile .

"I hope I can met you and be your friend ." I said alone and continued walking to school .

Then I arrived at class . I saw JK , Jhope and Suga .

"Hey !" I called them and they smiled .

"Yow Joon ! Why you late ?" JK ask .

"Tae have fever suddenly ." I answer .

"Oh it's okay . We will visited him ." Suga said with a gummy smile .

Then we hear a footsteps . Mr.Qi , our teacher . We run to our seat .

"Good morning class !" He said with a smile .

"Good morning Mr.Qi ." We all replied .

"So how about homework that I give last week ? Done ?" He asked .

"No ! I didn't do !" All our classmate grumbled including Suga , Jhope and JK .

"How about you Namjoon ? You didn't give any reaction ." Mr.Qi ask .

"I'm done ." I take a book and give it to him .

"I know it . You always do your homework and always correct . Keep going like this . You can create your future ." Mr.Qi said and give the book back . He stretched my hair make it messy . I smile . I always praise by teacher . Maybe because I'm a smart student . I go to my seat back .

"So class . We got a new student . Y/N ?" Mr.Qi said and the girl come in . I didn't blink my eyes . It's she ! The same girl I saw yesterday .

"Introduce yourself ." Mr.Qi said .

"Hi ! My name is Chow Y/N !" H-Her voice . Make me fall in love . Her smile . Cute . I stare at her .

"So Y/N . Please sit next to Namjoon ." Mr.Qi said make me shocked ! Next to me ?! Oh shit . Mr.Qi point it to me and she sit next to me .

Mr.Qi start the class while I'm thinking how supposed I introduce myself ?

"Hi ! You Y/N ?" I give a hand . Want to shake hand .

"Hi . Yea . You Namjoon ?" She asked back and give her hand to shake .

"Kim Namjoon . Called me Namjoon ." I smile .

"You wanna rest together ?" I ask .

"Sure . I will like . Now I have a friend ." She smiled makes my heart didn't stop beating . We continued listening to Mr.Qi but I keep staring at her .

Suddenly something hit my head .

"Auchh ." I said and wake up from my world .

I look what hit me . It's marker pen ? I look at Mr.Qi .

"Namjoon . You didn't pay anntention . Do you ?" Mr.Qi come closer to me and take his marker pen back .

"I'm sorry !" I said worriedly .

"Now pay anntention ." He warn and I nod .

Skip ~

I be her best friend . Already 2 years ! We already in same high school . We 5 . Me , Y/N , Suga , Jhope and Jungkook .

We was rest at canteen and I didn't stop staring her .

"Guys . I go to toilet yea ?" Y/N said and we nod . She leave . I take my glass to drink but I play with the water . I smile alone . Then someone hit my shoulder .

"Yah ." It's Jungkook .

"Yea ?" I answer and change my face .

"You like Y/N ?" Suga ask .

"N-No ." I lie .

"Admit it . We can saw . Since 12 , you always wanna sit next to her . Then you didn't pay attention . You always smile when with her . You always stare at her . We saw it ." Jungkook said .

"I . I like her one day before we know her ." I replied and staring at my drinks .

"Wait what do you mean ?" Jhope ask .

"One day before Y/N come out primary school as a new student , you guys forced me . Go to park then we playing hide and seek . I remember Jung kook be a seeker . Then I didn't hide . I keep staring at someone . A girl . She cute , beautiful with her tied hair , white dress and red shoes . Her smiled . I remember that clearly . Then I didn't remember who that push me make me wake up from my world . Then I shocked because she become a new student at our class . She sits next to me . I really like her that time ." I said and chuckled .

"Yah Joon . You remember all clearly ? We didn't remember when we forced you to go to park . We go to park almost every week !" Suga said .

"Yea . I know . Just don't tell her . She will hate me if she know about it . Enough I saw her smile already make me happy ." I said and looked at them .

"You really like her ?" JK ask .

"What kind of question is that ? She is my first crush ! Of course I like her ." I replied .

"So why not you confess ?" Suga asked too .

"No . I don't want . She will . Hate me . I'm nerd . Who like nerd boy ?" I asked and they point to somewhere . I looked at it . I saw the group of girls waved hand to me .

"They like you ." Suga said make we all laugh .

"Yea right . No . I just like Y/N ." I smiled.

"Hey I'm back . What you guys talking about ?" Y/N suddenly come make me shocked . Is she hear what I said ?

"N-Nothing . Just thinking why you take so long to pee ." I said and they all laughed .

Skip ~