scared of losing

Still Namjoon POV

She turn to me but didn't look at me . I do something wrong ?

"Hey baby . What's wrong ? Your mood not okay today ?" I ask her .

"N-Nothing ." She pull her hand that I hold .

"Hey . I know something wrong . Tell me why ?" I ask worriedly and hug her but she push me .

"Why ?" I ask again .

"I'm scared ." She said .

"About what ?" I ask confused .

"Qeesha . What if that really your child ? What if she flirt you until you fall in love with her ? What if you cheated ? What if you will married her quietly ? What if -" She ask many nonsense question . She didn't finish her question but I cut off .

"Y/N ! I'm not crazy !" I mad .

I sit down and pull her to sit down too . She keep looking down .

"Y/N . I'm not Crazy to sleep with her . To married her quietly . To cheating . I'm not playboy . If I spend my tears just for you , why would I cheated when you already be mine baby ?" I asked and she stare at me .

"I will not cheat . I love you ." I hug her and she hug me back .

"I love you too . Just . Don't leave me ." She cry .

"Yah don't cry ! I love you okay ? I don't like my princess crying !" I wiped her tears . She chuckled make me smile .

"I love you too ." She hug me and play with my hair make it messy .

Skip ~

"Baby . You want to follow me to Boys's room ? I want to talked with them ." I ask . She look sleepy . It's already 10.00 pm . Of course she sleepy .

"No . I don't want . I'm sleepy . Don't go anywhere . Tell me first !" She warn and I chuckled .

"You really scared of losing me ?" I put my face more closer to her .

"Yea ." She pout .

"I just love you ." I pecked her lips and waved my hand . I leave and go to boys's room .

I saw Kayla and the boys .

"Hey guys ." I smile .

"Hey Joon . Where's Y/N ?" Tae ask .

"Sleep ." I replied .

I sit next to Jimin and sigh loudly .

"Why ?" Jimin noticed .

"You know ? She scared I'm cheating !" I chuckled remember it .

"Why she suddenly ?" JK ask .

"You didn't noticed , she just quiet after I tell about Qeesha ?" I ask them back .

"I noticed it , but I thought she sleepy ." Jhope reply .

"No . When we go to our room , she keep ignoring me . She just lay down and don't want to see my face . When I ask why she said nothing but when I forced , she ask many questions ." I explained .

"What questions ?" Jin ask .

"She said she scared of losing me . She ask what if the child with Qeesha is mine ? What if I will fall in love with her ? What if I cheating ? What if I married her quietly ? Yah ! I'm not crazy ." I sigh loudly again .

"Really ?" Suga ask and I nod .

"She love you , Namjoon . I can see ." Suddenly Kayla said .

"Yea we also can see ." Jin reply .

"You know when I fighting with her a few days ago ?" I ask .

"Because you suddenly slap her ?" Tae ask and I nod .

"Why ?" Tae ask again .

"She said she hate me and she ask for a divorce . You kidding me ?!" I mad .

"She ask what ?! Divorced ?" Jhope shocked .

"Yea ." I crossed my arms .

"So what you do ?" Jimin ask .

"You saw I'm fighting with her right ? When you guys at stairs ." I said and they nod .

"When you shout to her don't said that ?" Suga ask and I nod .

"It's about divorced . When she said that make me shocked . I really don't know what control me that time until I can slap her . When she said that , I already scared . Losing her again . I already losing her in the last day of school . I don't want losing her again ." I put my head back .

"Yah . Why she ask like that ? She love you right ?" Jin worried .

"She said . If I love her , if I need her , if I can't live with out her , why I slap her ?" She ask me that question . I can't answer ." I play with my fingers .

"I already said , Namjoon . Don't work so hard . She need you , you know ?" Jhope mad .

"I know . But look . What I do from 7.00 am to 11.00 pm make me have money to spend time with you guys . Right ? At least I already quit ." I said .

"You crazy you know ? I already work at there for 2 years but never promoted . You ? You just work there for a months ! You already promoted . Wow ." Jhope said make us chuckle .

"Remember when the first day I work ? I work until 11.00 pm . Then I saw Boss . He is the one who forced me to go back home . Because he know I have wife and he saw I'm tired . Of course I'm tired ! Looking at computer 24 hours !" I grumbled .

"I already said . He is not so firmly ! He kind . He understands his staff ." Jhope said .

"Yea ." I smile .

End Namjoon POV