Protect

Suga POV

We tied Jack and we go to Namjoon and Y/N .

"Y/N . You okay ?" Kayla asked .

"Yea ." She replied in weak tone . Then we staring at Namjoon . We didn't believe he killed Qeesha .

"Urm what ?" He ask because he noticed we staring at him .

"Tell me that you kill Qeesha is just my imagination ." Jhope grumbled .

"But it's not . She deserves that ." Namjoon crossing his arms .

"I never met this kind of boy . You kill but he are the one who needs to go to jail ." Jin said and we all looked at Jack .

Then police arrived and we start acting .

Skip ~
We go to Hospital with Y/N .

Doc take her to somewhere while us need to wait outside .

Namjoon can't stop walking . From left to right , right to left . He looked worried .

"Yah . Can you sit ?" Jimin ask .

"You kidding me ? My wife in there ." He grumbled .

"She not died , Namjoon ." I stare at him .

"Whatever ." He said and we just smiled looking at him how he love his wife .

Suddenly the doc come .

"How her condition ?" Namjoon asked worriedly .

"Don't need to worry Mr.Kim . She fine . She just have a big wounds but it's okay . She fine now . She need some rest and she sleeping now . You can visited her ." Doc said with a soft smile .

"Thank you ." Namjoon said and open the door . He looked at Y/N and sit next to her .

Namjoon hold her hand and just staring at her . She sleeping . Looks like she tired .

"Joon . Go back hotel . You didn't shower yet ." I said .

"No . You guys go back first . I want accomapany her ." He replied .

"Are you sure ? You looks tired ." Jin ask and Namjoon nod . We look at each other and we do a decision to go back .

"Guys . Tomorrow if you guys come , please bring some clothes . My clothes and Y/N's clothes . Can you ?" He asked .

"Of course . Give me your key room ." Tae said .

"In my car . You guys go back by my car . Take this key car ." He give a key car to Tae .

"We will come tomorrow ." Tae said with a smile .

"Namjoon . Sleep . You need to rest ." Jimin hold his shoulder and he nod .

We leave him .

End Suga POV

Namjoon POV

I staring at Y/N for a long time . I'm not a good husband . I guess .

"I'm sorry ." I kiss her hand and stretch her hair . Then I felt asleep .

Skip ~

I wake up because her hand trying to moved .

"Y/N ?"

"Good morning ." She smiled .

"Yah you kidding me ? Good morning ? I was worried about you !" I said and hug her tightly make her chuckled .

"Why ? I'm not died yet ." She reply .

"I didn't care ." I said and still hug her . Then I brake it .

"I'm sorry okay ?" I hold her hand .

"For ?" She ask .

"I'm not a good husband . I guess . You in danger and I'm arrived late . I'm sorry ." I stare at her .

"Not your fault . Okay ?" She said make me smile .

"I love you ." I said .

"I love you too ." She reply .

"When I can discharge ?! I want a cuddle !" She pout with a baby face make me chuckled .

"We will cuddle later okay ? Now tell me . What happened ?" I stare at her with a messy hair . She laughed .

"Why ?" I ask .

"Your messy hair so cute !" She laughed again and fix my hair .

"This is Kim Namjoon ! The hottest husband in the world !" She said in loud tone . I laughed looking at her like 7 years old kid that praise her dad .

"How about that messy hair ?" I ask again .

"That is my cutest Husband . Joonie !" She said make me smile .

"How about this ?" I said and unbutton my shirt until can saw my body .

"This is daddy ." She said make me laugh .

"Okay . Continued . Tell me what happened ?" I ask again and button my shirt back .

"I wake up at 4.30 am because someone knocked the door . I wear my clothes and open the door . He spray my face and I fainted . I wake up and my hand and legs already tied . When I shout , Qeesha come and make a wounds at my shoulder ." She explained make me feel bad .

"I'm sorry . I promised after this I will protect you !" I said and do a pinky promise .

End Namjoon POV