cheese

Still Namjoon POV

We arrived . I go to passenger seat to take her but she want me to carried her . I take her both legs , put it at my waist and her chin at my shoulder . She hug me tightly and I hug her tightly too . I take a things and run to main door . I knocked the door and Suga open it .

"Joon . She pampered ?" Suga ask .

"I will tell later !" I worried about her . I run to stairs and I noticed the others saw me carried her . I didn't care . I go to upstairs and run to my room . I want to put her slowly at bed but she didn't want let me go .

"Baby why ?" I ask .

"Hug me please ." She said make me smiled .

"Okay ." I said and I sit at bed . She at my lap still hugging me . I stretch her hair .

"You okay ?" I ask the same question .

"Yea but my stomach still hurt ." She said .

"It's okay . I'm here ." I said still stretching her hair . I keep stretching her hair until I saw she sleeping . Maybe tired . I smiled . I stand up and put her slowly at bed . I cover her body with blanket . I changed my clothes , kiss her forehead and go downstairs . I didn't lunch yet . It's already 3.00 pm . She also didn't lunch yet but she looks tired . I just let her sleep . I go downstairs and finding a food .

"Guys . Didn't have any kind of food ?" I ask .

"No . We thought you lunch outside ." Jin answer and my stomach make a sound .

"You hungry ?" Jhope ask .

"Yea . I didn't eat yet but it's okay ." I smiled and sit at couch .

"Why you look so worried when you carried Y/N ?" Suga ask .

"She pampered ?" Kayla ask .

"You nervous because she ask to carried her ?" Taehyung said and they all laugh . I chuckled .

"No . Her stomach suddenly hurt . I worried . She pregnant !" I sigh .

"Since when ?" Jungkook ask .

"After we watch movies , she suddenly said her stomach hurt . I run to pharmacy and buy some medicine . She already eat it . When I want to pulled her to walk to car , she ask if I can carried her . I carried her like how I carried her before this ." I explained .

"She eat anything when you guys at there ?" Jungkook ask again .

"I buy hotdog cheese ." I said .

"Yah ! Why you give her a cheese ?!" Jungkook mad .

"Why ? Can't ?" Suga ask .

"No . Pregnant woman can't eat cheese ! It's can be poison or anything else ." Jungkook mad . He know because he a doctor .

"Yah ! Why you didn't tell me ?!" I mad back .

"You didn't ask dumb !" He mad .

"Aish . Anything can happen at my child ?!" I worried .

"She maybe can miscarriage ." Jungkook said .

"Yah ! Aish ! I take her to hospital ." I said and run to upstairs . I carried her to downstairs and go to car . Then I saw the others follow me .

"Why ?" I ask .

"We want to follow ." Kayla said and I nod . I drive fast but Y/N still sleep .

"Yah why you didn't tell me ! What if anything happens ?!" I worried .

"You didn't ask me , Joon !" JK mad back .

I just sigh heavily and looked back . Looked at her that lay down at Jackson's lap .

Skip~

Arrived .

I carried her and called a doc . Doc ask us to stay outside . They will called after another patient done . Y/N's head at my shoulder . Suddenly she wake up .

"Hey you wake up ." I said and they all looked at her . She hold her stomach again .

"Still hurt ." I ask .

"Y-Yea ." She look down . I put my arm at her back shoulder . I push her head slowly at my shoulder . I sigh . I worried . What if she really miscarriage ? N-No ! Then after 10 mins , doc called us . I follow Y/N to the room while the others just wait outside .

"Sit sir ." Doc said with a smiled .

"Can I know what your problems ?" She ask . The doc was a woman .

"Yea . My wife . She pregnant . Suddenly she said her stomach really hurt ." I tell .

"What she eat ?" Doc ask again .

"She eat a hotdog cheese just now ." I said .

"Oh . It's dangerous . Let me check . Put her at this bed ." Doc said and I nod . I take her to bed and she lay down . I hold her hand but doc said I need to wait at the seat but Y/N didn't want to let my hand go .

"Can you wait ? I scared ." She hold my hand tightly . I look at doc and she nod .

"Of course ." I smiled . Doc check it .
It’s like a computer but it’s not a computer. It can detect a baby in its stomach . I worried because the baby didn't moved .

"I-Is she miscarriage ?" I hold back my tears .

"L-Let me check more ." Doc become worried . Y/N hold me more tight . I just stare at the computer and finally the baby moved .

"The baby moved ." Doc said with a smiled . I sigh , closed my eyes and look down . My tears come out . I really scared .

"Don't worried ." Doc said because she saw I'm crying .

"Take your wife back at the seat ." Doc said .

I nod and the doc leave . She go at her seat . I help Y/N to walked . She wiped my tears and hug me .

"Don't worried . Our child fine ." She hug me tightly .

"Yea ." I smiled and hug her back . We brake it and I help her to sit in front of doc back .

"So I will give some cream to her . Just wiped it at your stomach ." The doc said and write some notes .

"Mr.Kim . Please be more careful . Lucky . The baby still alive ." She said and I smiled .

"Yea thanks ." I said .

"Take this . This is a book which is you can know what she can eat and what she can't eat ." The doc said and give a book . I take it .

"Thanks again . Is it free ?" I ask and she nod .

"Thanks ." I said again and take Y/N out . The others saw and stand up . Go closer to me . My face still wet because I'm crying just now right ?

"Namjoon ! How ?" They worried .

"Yah ! Y-You miscarriage ?!" Jin shocked because they saw my face wet .

"No !" I said .

"So why you crying ?" Kayla ask .

"I-I will tell later ." I smiled and sit at couch with Y/N .

Skip~

I carried Y/N to room . I accompany her until she felt asleep . I go downstairs .