caught

Still Y/N POV

I run as fast as I can . But then I stop . Tired . I take a breath . Suddenly someone closed my mouth from back . Using small towel . I didn't know she or he put what at the towel make me fainted . I closed my eyes .

I wake up . I try moved my hand but I can't . Same with legs . I was laying down at bed . I looked at the room . Look familiar .

Then someone open the room door .

"Wow my baby already wake up ?" It's Namjoon . He smiled and drink his water . How I can be here ?! He closed my mouth last night ?! He know I'm running ?!

"Baby . What I tell you ? Don't running away ." He said .

"J-Joon . Let me go ." I cry .

"You really love your punishment ?" He ask softly and I shake my head as no . He untied me .

"So why you run away ?" He ask .

"I hate you !" I shout .

"Why you hate me ?" He ask again .

"You not Namjoon that I know ! You raped me ! You pulled my hair ! You push me !" I shout again and crying .

"Yah don't cry . I said sorry right ?" He wiped my tears .

"Don't touch me !" I push him .

"Baby ." He called but I keep pushing him .

"Baby . Baby . Baby !" He shout and hold my both hand .

"I said sorry okay ? I'm sorry . Forgive me . Please ?" He do a baby face .

"I love you ." He hug me tightly .

"I-I love you too . Please be my old Namjoon ." I hug him tightly too . My tears drop . I miss the old Namjoon !

"Hey . I'm sorry . Please . Don't cry ? I don't like my wife crying ." He wiped my tears and give a dimples smiled .

"I promised . I will save money and married you back ! I will love you ! I will try . I-I will try control my mad !" His tears drop . I wiped his tears .

"I'm sorry . I just . Scared of you ." I look down .

"Hey . I'm not your killer . I'm your ex husband that will married you back and take care of this child . My child . Our child . Okay ?" He pinch my nose and I nod with a smile .

"I'm sorry about yesterday and last night ." He looked down .

"Last night ?" I confused . Because he do a sex with me yesterday evening . Not night .

"Yea ." He said .

Flashback

I wake up because I noticed you brake our cuddle . You take your phone and leave . I do a same thing . But I bring a small towel and put some alcohol . I saw you leave the house . Then you run as fast as you can . I follow you but then I saw you stop . Tired . My tears drop . I didn't believe you do it again . Running away . I go behind you slowly and closed your mouth with small towel . I carried you to home back and tied you at here . I don't want lose you . You make me crazy with you and you want to run away and leave me just like that ?!

End flashback

He tell the flashback .

"I . I'm sorry ." I look down .

"Baby . Please . Don't believe that stupid photos ? That's not me . I swear . I didn't lie . I love you and only you ." He kiss my forehead and I hug him tightly .

"I love you too ." I said and he hug me back .

"I hope you didn't do that again . Okay ?" He stretched my hair and I nod .

"I need to find a job . Job that I can do from house . So I can take care of you ." He smiled and take out his laptop .

"Can I hug you ?" I ask .

"Yea . Let me find a job and you can hug me ." He said and sit next to me . He open his laptop and sit crossing his legs . He open his arms and I hug his body tightly . He stretched my hair again and starting find a job from his laptop .

Skip~

End Y/N POV