Thieve

Jimin POV

We all go back to couch except Namjoon .

"So how you know Namjoon ?" Jhope ask Jackson .

"Oh . We same college . With Jin also ." Jackson smile .

"So you know what happend between Namjoon and Qeesha ?" Jungkook ask .

"Of course . I lied if I said I didn't know that stupid news ." He answer .

"You believe what happend between them ?" I ask .

"No . Namjoon the the good guy ! I'm not his bestfriend that time . But I bestfriend with Jin . We all always spend time together . He also tell about Y/N . He tell about you guys . He said Y/N is his first love . He said he will not fall in love with any girls . At first , Jin and I didn't believe . We do some experiment ." Jackson explained .

"Experiment ?" Tae ask .

"We send some girls to flirt him at party . We thought he will flirt back but no . He push the girls and go back . Then the news viral . About him and Qeesha . I didn't talked with him for a long time but I also didn't believe that . Just Jin that always give him a support . He is a strong guy . Although everyone hate him , he always hide his tears , he always closed his ears for what everyone said . He just focused at his study . Until the news calm down by itself ." Jackson explained .

"Yea . He always hide his tears ." Jhope agreed .

"You know where Y/N ?" Jackson ask .

"Upstairs ." We point the stairs .

"What she do here ?" Jackson shocked .

"After they divorced , Namjoon go to park . Take some air . Then he saw Y/N kissing with her bestfriend . He really mad that time until he do some plan . We don't know what plan but he said . Y/N is mine and only mine . She need to keep her promise . He obsessed with Y/N . Then he keep finding a rope . We help him and now we know what motive he need a rope ." Jungkook explained .

"For ?" Jackson ask .

"He tied Y/N . He don't want Y/N run away but now maybe he already untied I guess ." I said . Suddenly someone knocked .

"Food !" Namjoon run to the door and yea it's a food . He pay and take it .

"Guys . Food ." He give us and smile . He take his food and Y/N's food . He go to Kitchen and go to stairs with a plate .

"I need to feed Y/N ." He said and we nod with a smiled .

End Jimin POV

Namjoon POV

I open the room door .

"Babyyyyyy !" I grumbled .

"Yes ?" She smile .

"Food . Sorry because late ." I said and sit next to her .

"Come . Open your mouth !" I become a baby that feed his mom . She open her mouth and point a spoon infront her mouth but I moved a spoon down . I'm playing with her .

"Yah ." She mad .

"Sorry sorry !" I laugh . I point the spoon back in front her mouth and want to move to inside her mouth but I take a spoon back and eat .

"Yah ! I'm hungry !" She grumbled make me laugh again .

"Okay okay . Come ." I feed her .

"Delicious ?" I ask and she nod . I smiled .

"Again !" She want it again . I feed her again .

Skip ~

We all go to room to sleep . Jackson said he want to stay over since he didn't go to work tomorrow . The boys want him sleep at room but he said he want to sleep at couch . Y/N didn't meet him yet because she can't walked . Now I'm cuddling with Y/N .

End Namjoon POV

Y/N POV

We cuddling and he keep staring at me .

"Why ?" I ask .

"I love you ." He give a dimples smiled .

"I love you too ." I said because I really love him ! But then I realized what I said .

"What ?" He shock .

"N-Nothing ." I lied .

"I hear it baby . Why you so ego to admit it ?" He mad .

"I didn't said anything !" I said and closed my eyes .

"Hurm sorry ." He said because I said in mad tone .

"It's okay ." I pecked his lips .

"Yah w-what you do ?" He shock .

"Why? You're my boyfriend right ?" I ask.

"I-If I'm your boyfriend, why you so hard to said I love you?" I asked .

"I-I don't know ." I said .

"Hurm . Okay . I understand ." He smile .

"I hope what I do can make you love me back . I need you ." He said and closed his eyes . Trying to sleep . I just smiled and we felt asleep .

Suddenly I heard something at downstairs .

"The boys didn't sleep ?" I ask alone . I brake the hug slowly and go downstairs . I take a broom and slowly walked to kitchen because the sound from kitchen . It's so dark . I switched on the light and I saw the guy that I didn't know .

"Yah !" I beat him many times .

"Stop ! Stop !" He shout make the boys and Kayla also come down . Namjoon pulled me and the boys pulled the guy .

"Yah !" I shout again .

"Shit ! Yah why you beaten him ?!" Jimin mad .

"Thieve !" I shout and they laugh .

"Why ?" I confused .

"Duh baby . He is Jackson ! My friend . Why you beat him ?" Namjoon laugh . Same with the others .

"Why you didn't tell me ?!" I mad . They keep laughing .

"Yah you beat him so bad ?" Jungkook ask and hold Jackson's face . Many bruises .

"Aish I'm sorry ." I shy .

"It's okay . But you really think I'm a thieve ? Do thieve take a drinks ?" Jackson said and laugh .

"Aish . They didn't tell me !" I mad and they all laugh .

"Aish . I'm sleepy you know ?" Suga grumbled .

"Go to sleep ." Tae said . They all go to sleep . Now left Jackson , Namjoon and I .

"Jackson . You okay ?" Namjoon ask .

"Yea . Just little hurt ." He replied .

"Sorry ." I said .

"It's okay . Not your fault ." He smiled and I smile back .

"Go to sleep , Jackson . Tomorrow we breakfast together ." Namjoon said and he nod . Namjoon pulled me to stairs and suddenly he stop .

"Why ?" I ask . He look around . Suddenly he carried me .

"Yah !" I mad .

"Why baby ?" He chuckled . He carried me and I just let it . We go to our room back and cuddle . Then we felt asleep .

End Y/N POV