argument

Still Namjoon POV

I go upstairs and saw Y/N was talking with someone through the phone .

"Yea . I'm sorry about that ." She said . She ignored me ?

"Yea . I will ."

I try to hear and it's a boy . I'm jealous . Sorry to said . I grabbed her phone and put it at my ear .

Conversation

Namjoon: Hello
??: hello who's this ?
Namjoon: Let me know who are you first .
Yeonjun: Yeonjun . Y/N's bestfriend . Now can I know who I speak with ?
Namjoon: Kim Namjoon . Or you can called me as her husband .
Yeonjun: Oh I'm sorry . I just talked with her .
Namjoon: I warn you . Don't call her ever again . She have a husband .
Yeonjun : b-but -

End conversation

I ended the call .

"Yah ! Why you said like that ?!" She shout at me .

"I'm your husband . I don't like him ." I said and take off my shirt . I want to change clothes .

"Why ? He is my best friend ! We will met tonight ." She said in mad tone again .

"You want to met him ? No ! I will not give you a permission to met him . After what happened . He trying to flirt you ! You still want to met him . Y/N . You have husband . Please don't hurt my heart again ." I said and stare at her .

"I don't care ! He is my best friend . He always help me when I'm at London ." She said .

"No !" I shout .

"You also already be like my parents ! Controlling me ! I regret choose you as my husband !" She said make me freze . I shocked . My tears drop .

"Y-You regret ?" My tears drop again .

"Namjoon . N-No ! That's not what I mean ." She come closer to me and try to hold my arms .

"Okay . It's okay . You look not happy with me . For your happiness , I will divorce you ." I said and leave .

"Namjoon ! No ! That's not what I mean !" She follow me but I walked fast to downstairs . I want to leave this house . I can't brain . I take my key car at table in front of the boys . They saw I'm crying .

"Yah ! Why you crying ?!" Jin hold my both shoulder .

I push him softly and want to leave but Y/N grabbed my hand .

"Namjoon . That's not what I mean !" She quickly said .

"Yea right . This is second time . With a same guy . Come on Y/N . You regret right ? It's okay . I understand ." I said and leave . My tears drop again . I go to my car and drive .

I chuckled but actually I still crying .

"Y/N . You know I really love you . You . You really regret married me right ? It's okay . I understand ." I said and drive to my friend's house .

I arrived and knocked the door .

"Coming !" He shout . I still know that his voice . He open the door .

"N-Namjoon ? Yah ! Why you crying ?" He worried . He pulled me to sit at couch . He run to kitchen and come back with drinks .

"Hey . Hey . Why you crying ?" He holds my shoulder . I wiped my tears .

"Do you have divorced paper ?" I asked .

"Yea have but why ?" He asked back .

"I want to divorce . Please give me the divorced paper ." I said .