Married me ?

Namjoon POV

It's already 1 month since the case . She love me and I love her . Today I want to purpose ! I buy a ring and text her .

Conversation

Namjoon: Dinner - 22/1/2017 - 9.00 P.M - Fix             Hotel .
Y/N: What is this ?
Namjoon: Dinner . Just you and me . Today . Now you open closet .
Y/N: Who's dress is this ?

Namjoon: It's yours .
Y/N: Me ?
Namjoon: Yes . Now you go shower and wear that dress okay ? Ask Jin and the others or one of them to send you . Can baby ?
Y/N: For what I need to wear this ?
Namjoon: Just wear it baby .
Y/N: okay

End Conversation

I'm nervous . I will purpose and I want build back my happiness that broke a few months ago . I look at the ring with a smile . I wish she happy .

End Namjoon POV

Jungkook POV

We laughing watching comedian show that called as FRIENDS . Then suddenly we saw
Y/N . Pretty I swear .

"Y-Y/N where you want to go ?" Jin ask .

"Yah ! You so pretty !" Jackson shout and we laughed .

"Yea ." We agreed .

"Really ? Thanks ." She smiled .

"Can you send me somewhere ? Namjoon ask me to ask you guys send me to Fix Hotel ." She ask .

"Of course ! Now ?" Jhope ask .

"Yea ." She said .

"Wait I take my key car ." Tae said and run upstairs . He come back with a keycar and we all leave the house .

"Yah Y/N . We never see you wear this . When you buy ?" Suga ask .

"I don't know . Namjoon suddenly text me . He said I need to wear this ." Y/N explained .

"Oh wow . Is this a dinner ?" Kayla ask .

"I guess ." She said and we chuckled .

Skip ~
We arrived .

"Guys . You guys can go now . Thanks !" She said and we smiled . We saw she go in the hotel .

"I want to know !" I said .

"Come . We pretend like we are customer ." Jackson give a idea and we smirked . We agreed with his plan .

End Jungkook POV

Creator POV

"Hi Miss . Do you have any booked ?" The guy ask Y/N .

"Yea . In the name Kim Namjoon ?" Y/N ask .

"Uh let me check ." The guy checked his computer .

"No miss . Try check it ." The guy said .

"Chow Y/N or Kim Y/N ?" Y/N ask .

"Wait ." He smile and check it .

"Yea . Kim Y/N . Come ." He smiled and bring Y/N .

"There Miss ." He smiled and point it to the table that full of candle . She saw Namjoon .

"Thanks ." She said and go to Namjoon .

"Yah what is this ?" She shock .

Jin and the others go to counter .

"Yes sir ? Have any booked ?" The same guy with Y/N ask .

"No . We want to try here ." Jin smiled .

"Oh for 8 person ?" He ask and they nod . He bring Jin and the others to table that not so far from Y/N and Namjoon .

"Thanks ." Jungkook smile and the guy leave .

"Yah look !" Suga point it at Y/N and Namjoon . They can see Namjoon pull a chair for Y/N and Y/N sit .

"Yah he so romantic !" Jackson said .

"Yea . Cute ." Jhope agreed . Their food that they order arrived while Jin and the others didn't order any food . Just order a juice .

After 15 minutes , they finished eat .

"Urm baby ?" He called Y/N .

"Yes ?" Y/N smiled .

Namjoon looked around . He suddenly stand up . He put his right knees at floor and look at Y/N . He take out something from his pocket . Everyone saw it .

"Chow Y/N ? Will you married me and be my love until my last breath ?" Namjoon do that make Y/N , Jin and the others shocked .

"Yah !" Tae shocked .

"You serious ?!" Y/N ask .

"Yes ! I didn't do a joke !" Namjoon said and Y/N look around .

"You didn't accept it ?" Namjoon shock . Suddenly Y/N hug him .

"I agreed ." She said make Y/N shock .

"Really ?!" Namjoon shout and he take a ring . Wear it for Y/N . Everyone clap their hand .

"Thank you ." Namjoon hug her tightly .

"I love you ." He said .

"I love you too ." She replied .

"I record it !" Jimin shout but not too loud . Jin and the others smiled . They both sit back and continued eating . Jin and the others can see a big smiled from Namjoon's face . It's looked like he really happy now .

Skip~

End Creator POV

Namjoon POV

We on the way go back home . I didn't believe she accept ! I hold her hand tightly and smiled .

"Yah why ?" Y/N ask .

"Nothing . I love you ." I smiled .

"I love you too ." Y/N put her head at my shoulder .

"Baby . I promised . I will not brake your heart again . We take care of this child together ." I said and stretched her hand .

"Thanks ." She smiled .

We arrived at home and I still holding her hand . I open the main door .

"Congrats !" Suddenly they all shout .

"C-Congrats ?" I shock .

"Yah don't pretending . We know you purpose ." Kayla said . I give a big smiled . Shy .

"Yah you both wear like this . It's like you guys just come back from your own weddings !" Jimin shout and laughed .

"How you guys know ?" Y/N ask .

"We send you . Then we all want to know what you both do . Then we pretending be a customer at there . We saw you purpose . And Jimin record it ." Jackson explained .

"Really ?!" I shock and they nod .

Skip ~