Ch. 21: Pre-Planning

Siyeon sat there shocked.

"From what I know, he only owns this casino, so you don't have to worry about accidentally supporting a bad business. I just wish that our 'Robin Hood' can catch wind of this and teach him a lesson. He might have not done anything worth the robber's time, but still!" Even though Jiu was there for the conversation about Siyeon's situation, she never heard her husband's name. She was unaware that it was him who had bought the casino.

"Him? Why does it gotta be him?! God Dammit!" Siyeon thought. Yeah, she wanted him to be taught a lesson too and thanks to Jiu, she came up with an idea. It's something that she has to check in with Sua and Dami first, but before that, she had to catch Jiu up on who the owner really was. "Jiu, remember what happened with my husband?"

"Of course I do. Why? Did something happen? Did he try to do something to you?"

"No, it's more of what he did to you." Jiu looked at her confused. "He's the one that bought the casino."

Jiu became even angrier. "Oh! Fuck him! Now I really hope he pays."

"I'm not saying I disagree, obviously, but go and get some rest. You need a clear head before you do anything rash. Trust me."

"Alright. I will and I'll talk to Yoohyeon about it when I've calmed down." Jiu went to her room, while Siyeon went and texted Sua.

Siyeon:
Hey Sua, meet me at my
place later on tonight. I've
got a plan. Bring Dami.                                                                      

Sua: 
Ok, I'll be there. Can't guarantee
that for Dami, though. I'll try.

Later that night, Sua arrived at the apartment with, surprisingly, Dami in tow.

"Wait, Dami. You actually showed up? I thought you wouldn't take the thought of me having a plan seriously."

"Well, you're a part of the team too and it should be fair that we listen to your idea." Dami looked around and then asked, "Is there anyone else here?"

"Just one person, but she's asleep, so she won't be able to hear us." They sat on the couch next to Siyeon and she started to tell them her plan. "Alright, I have a new target. It's a bit out there, but before you say anything, I want you to hear me out."

"Ok?" Sua responded cautiously.

"We should rob Red Sun."

Before Siyeon could explain, Dami interrupted. "Are you crazy?! A bit out there?! That's out of the stratosphere! It's too big of a job!"

"I said to hear me out first, alright. After I explain, it should make more sense why we should do this."

"Alright, continue." Dami reluctantly said, thinking that there wouldn't be anything that would convince her.

"The casino didn't seem like a liable target. I mean, what suspicious activities did the owner do? Well, nothing. All he did was sell the casino. The new owner though, that's a different story."

"How do you know all this?" Dami asked.

"Well, one of my roommates used to work there. She got fired by him. From what she told me, all the people who got fired from there are the type of people who would call out his bullshit. Also, I know him personally."