Ch.33: Side Mission

Everyone met up in the living room after they got changed out of their dresses. Jiu was the last to enter after putting away all the stuff from her locker that she brought home. Once everyone was gathered, it was time to recap what they found.

"Are you online, Panda?" Siyeon asked.

"Yep, I can see and hear you guys."

"Where should we start?"

"I can. Thanks to Jiu, we have access to all the cameras, and surprisingly, other security measures they took in the building. She made this entire operation ten times easier."Dami reported.

"No problem. Thankfully Jooheon let me in. The security guard before him was kind of a dick."

After that report, everyone else added what they found. Handong and Gahyeon talked about the rumored room by the roulette table, while everyone else said they found nothing yet. Siyeon and Sua both agreed with each other before the meeting started that they wouldn't bring up their encounter with Taehyung.

"Not much information was found. That's normal for a huge place like this. It's great we found a secret area. Good catch you two." Dami complimented Handong and Gahyeon. "A new objective now is to find a way into that room. There is no doubt that that place is important. Jiu, do you have any idea what that room is?"

"It used to be a break room, but the day I got fired, my other coworkers were telling me it was off-limits. Unfortunately, I was gone by the time I could figure it out."

"Well, I guess this is something we have to find out for ourselves then. We need to see if it's worth the risk. I have to figure something out. Good work everyone so far! You are dismissed. I'll come up with a plan before tomorrow night's recon." Everyone started to leave. Right before Sua unplugged the speakers and microphones, Dami added, "Sua, we need to talk. You too, Siyeon. Meet us at our apartment."

"Ok. What is this about?"

"Trust me. You'll want to talk about this in private. Just meet me there as soon as you're done packing up. Alright?"

"Sure. See you soon."

They arrived at Sua and Dami's apartment. They had no idea what she wanted to talk about. Deep down Siyeon worried that Dami was going to drop out of the heist, or worse, kick her out. She wished it was anything other than that. She pushed those thoughts to the back of her mind as Sua unlocked the door. "Hey Dami, where are you?"

"Back here! Come on in." Dami said to Sua's shock. She never let anyone into her room, especially when she's deep in work. It must have been serious. She was starting to worry what the deal was.

"Hey. What's-" Sua started to trip on the wires until Siyeon caught her.

"Be careful, babe. There are wires everywhere. How do you even get around? It's like I stepped into the Matrix."

"I've gotten used to it. Once you know where everything is, it's not a hassle. Anyways, let's get to the reason we're here."

"Oh yeah, why did you need to talk to us?"

"Really...You don't know what this is about?"

They both stayed silent.

"You guys do know that I can see and hear everyone. There's no use in pretending I didn't see you guys run into Taehyung." They continued not to respond. "Before I get into it, Siyeon, are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." Siyeon bluffed. She didn't know if she was ok. That whole situation turned everything on its head. She was lucky that Sua was there and that he didn't recognize her. but she didn't know what would happen if she were to encounter him alone. She wanted to be stronger before she faced him again. That moment made her feel weak. She hated it. She was ashamed by how she acted. "How much did you see?"