Recovery

2 days later...

"The package with the outfits is here!", Michael yells from downstairs.

"I'm coming!", I yell.

He runs up to me and holds my waist helping me go downstairs. He shows me my dress and me his suit.

"Let's try them.", I say.

"Yeah.", he says.

He carries me 'fireman' and runs upstairs with the bags.

"I'll try putting it by myself this time.", I say.

"Okay, if you need help tell me.", he says.

I sit on a chair. I take my pajamas off and wear the new transparent strapless bra, dress and only one heel because my other leg is broken. I go out and find Michael in his suit.

"You look so handsome", I say and run my hand through his hair.

I look at myself in the full body mirror.

"Damn, I look so... slutty.", I say.

"Shh, you look beautiful.", he says.

"That's so booby.", I say under my breath.

"No.", I hear Michael saying from behind.

I look in the mirror and see him holding my hips from behind me. He pecks my cheek.

"I have a good idea.", I say and hop on one leg to the closet.

I take off the bra and go outside.

"I look better. Don't I?", I ask.

"Yes. What did you do?", he asks.

I blush and look down.

"Something.", I say.

"You took the bra off.", he says and smirks.

I blush.

"You look gorgeous both ways.", he says.

"Thanks, you look so handsome as well.", I say.

I peck his lips and hug him.

"I look like an idiot with one foot with a heel and the other with the gips.", I say.

"We can go to the doctor.", he says. 

"Okay.", I say.

He carries me to the closet.

"You can take the dress off and wear a bra then I'll help you.", he says.

I nod. I take the dress off and wear a sports bra. Michael helps me wear a black square-neck top, light ripped jeans, black shoes and a black jacket. He puts me on the chair on the dressing table. I apply some makeup and spray some perfume. He also sprays some perfume. He helps me go downstairs. Then he drives us to the doctor.

"Good afternoon, Ms Garcia and Mr Jackson.", Dr Nguyen says.

"Good afternoon.", we say.

"We wanted to check on Joyce's broken bones if they have recovered.", Michael says.

I do x-rays and run tests.

"They haven't fully recovered but she's way better. I can tell she took all the pills and injections. She can remove the gips and put a bandage instead. She can start trying moving normally.", Dr Nguyen says.