feelings

After crying you're on your knees on the floor a crying mess

As you come and hold me in your hands while tears stream down my cheeks as you look me in the eyes and slowly kiss me as I melt into the kiss as more tears come streaming down my face as you held my cheeks and pulled away from the kiss and held me close.

After confessing we both are tired from crying as we just hold each other close as if we never want to let go as we both drift off to sleep .

Imagine having a magical kiss under the lights in a room full of vines on every wall and then looking at each others eyes as they sparkle as we stare at each others eyes we lock our lips slowly.

The little touches and the moments you caressing my cheek with your gentle hands while I look at you, these little touches and moments are so special.

Outside at night running around and laughing and having fun like were the only people in the world nothing else matters in that moment as you pull me close as the moon shines on your face as our lips touch slightly.

That home feeling when you are with that special person when you're with them everything feels complete and you feel safe,without them you feel empty and not whole and when you finally see them again it feels like you have your entire world in your hands.

That feeling when your heart is beating so fast and that butterflies feeling it feels so magical especially when your feeling intense emotions or when you and your person haven't seen each other  for a long time and that reconnecting touch, that feels magical.

Crying and crying pleading for your feelings to go away from them and then them coming up to you and comforting you as more tears flow down  your cheeks and then they ask if they can kiss you and then you  both lean in and your lips touch and that feels magical.

Side note should I write angsttt???