the hot air between us

While making out feeling so many emotions like passion,love obsession for them on a warm summer night while it's still light out just you holding me close to you pulling my hair while we make out now imagine when it gets even hotter outside and the air gets even thicker and making out with you will feel even more emotional it feels hot it makes my heart run laps the way you kiss me the way you smile at me before kissing me it makes me want to melt right before you, you  make me want to melt yet I wanna spend every passing moment with you and when we're both drunk it makes me only think of you and nothing else you make my mind hazy the way you look at me makes me so obsessed with you just your touch your smile ,your lips the way you pull me closer when we make out but the way you explain your feelings to me makes me want to scream and rip my heart out of my chest and gift it to you.

Being with you feels like a fever dream in the best way possible and I want that dream to never end I want you do to so many things to me in the best way you could its summer again and I'm inlove with summer but you make me forget summer all I want to have on my mind is you. Being obsessed with someone isn't good and I want you to know that I know you know who I'm talking to I just want you to understand me better and how much you make me feel by just doing as little as possible you make me flustered so fast by just calling me pet names and that makes me melt and literally so happy im so excited to see you and talk to you every chance I get.

Fuck my phone feels heavy like my chest fuck
I love you