emotion

Dancing with someone who you werent supposed to fall in love with but now the two of you are dancing toghether and neither of you don't know if the other is returning the feelings as you both make tense eye contact for a second and that gives you so so many emotions that you are trying your best to handle wich is extremely hard ,you just wanna live out your feelings In real life but you know that's not reality for you.

Dancing toghether as your coat flows in the wind as it is night and the only thing you are hearing is the quiet music and your own fast heart beat, as your hands  meet in the small light that is coming from the streets you pull them closer as you dance until you both are out of breath as your hands meet to hold eachother up.

Imagine holding their face in your hands and just looking them in the eyes and just the small closeness that you both share at that second is so magical,tears and tears so so many tears,

we all have our own fantasies and dreams that we wish we could live out and actually know how theyd feel like and get to experience feelings we all only read or dream about that seem so real yet they are not.

seeing someone after a long time  again and that gives you sososo many emotions wich you are trying your best to handle by crying the sencond when you are finally alone but its not the tears of sadness but maybe they are but its just really overwhelming for you and it hurts but gives you a bit of comfort wich you try to make go away wich fails and that only makes you wanna keep all your feelings in even more.

crying so much sliding down the wall because it hurts so so much and you are just tired from keeping it all in and there was that one thing that set all this off wich couldve been a simple hug or just someone actually listening to you and showing that they care,so you just cry and cry as a drunk/crying mess til you run out of tears as you walk home in the darkness of the late autumn night.