22nd of july birthday

Just walking with your partner after crying toghether as they are really tired and angry at the world and themselves as it is your birthday and there you are tired almost crying while you're friends aren't doing anything to help they are just talking to eachother and as some time passes you and you're partner are agruing with eachother as while you're almost crying but then you just get fed up with everything and tell them no and that you need time as you sit on the sidewalk crying your eyes out as they are sitting far away from you as  you're closest friend comes and sits next to you but you've felt the whole day like they don't even wanna spend time with you and that hurts so much and they are just talking to you because someone told them to.
Later now you are on the bus and you are given a chance to sit next to your partner or your best friend but you choose your partner and as you both are sitting next to eachother you're waiting them to say anything but they're not even looking at you and that breaks you as you cry your soul out silently trying you're hardest not to cry too much you're feeling like they're gonna leave you you're feeling so betrayed so hurt by their words its like they wanna leave but dont and you are put at the worst spot ever even though its your day its not fair on you is it.

But people learn from their mistakes<3