roofs

TW

Sitting on a roof at night drunk and  with your long coat and watching the moon while thinking about how peaceful it would be to just jump and fall and feel at peace finally and just tears flying while you fall and then you get shaken out of your toughts because of a person , it felt amazingg just on your knees and feeling everything at once but at the same time nothing. and then get up and leave that roof that night

Falling from the roof with a long coat flowing in the night wind and just feeling every feeling in life and then feeling your person jump after you grabbing you and pulling you close and looking you in the eyes and that makes you feel so many emotions in that tiny time spam until you both hit the ground
Without knowing if either you would live or not just to feel so much as you can to live out all of these feelings.

TW
You get up to the roof finally and it's night and its dark ans you feel soo many emotions at once and wanting to jump ,your coat flowing through the wind as you get on your knees on the roof with tears flowing down your face but you are smiling you are feeling intense emotions, crying on a roof til you can't anymore and ending up in an ambulance car .

on that same roof where you and your person had  had  a core memory together now you are alone,sittingon the edge  and looking at the moon yet still all of the memories are coming back to you.

that night on that roof both of you were drunk one more than the other and you were crying so much on your damn knees and you both hugged eachother and knew how good you both felt at that exact second and then you both cried to eachother how much you mean to eachother and more and you told them about how everything makes you feel and that damn roof and how many emotions a simple place can make you feel just because you made some important memories up there ,and now each time you go there everything makes you feel soo much inside like a bunch of butterflies but you dont know if they are good or terrible just the emotions are so much you fall on your knees and just let them all you beacuse now its just you,you are alone.

You are laying on the roof alone imagining soo many things youd enjoy and that would make you feel so many emotions that you only dream about feeling because it is so hard to actually feel them in real life.

HUGE TW TW PLS

You are standing on the edge of the roof with everything planned out and thinking of jumping and just flying,being free finally but theres that one tought that just keeps coming back and its those few people who would actually care even though you dont see it at all times they do and that tought creeps up everytime you are so ready to jump.That night feels so long and longing to just just jump and be free is just so inviting yet you think about so many things youd miss and ruin but yet again you want to be free from all the stress and the loneliness you cant bear to feel again and again you miss all the people who have been in your life but have left and yet they have given you new things that make you be more careful with new people so t kinda has helped you in some ways.You wish youd have that person that one person that the have in all movies and books the so called "love intrest" whod show you what cared about feels like you  wish that more than anything in that moment when you are alone on that dark lonely abandoned roof in pieces and them you get up and just jump without knowing and knowing you might have no way back that you might not make it and then comes the regret and then you hit the ground.

(writer/me) wow this made even me cry lmao its for people that struggle please there are people who love and care about you please seek help even if its from your friends you are LOVED please stay<3.