Borderline love can hurt

tw

Imagine sitting alone with your partner on your bed talking while youre drunk and you both are talking about a pretty serious topic in a relationship but youve been struggling with your bpd lately but youre trying to ignore t but its ruining your mood sometimes and then they tell you that their social battery is gone and your brain makes you feel like they are tired of you even though you know thats not the reality but you cant stop thinking it so you self sabotage your toughts and that can hurt the people you love while  you never actually meant to hurt them and when they tell you they need a break it all comes at once it and it feels like the end of the world for you ,you hate yourself while crying on the floor of your bedroom carpet crying yelling that you didnt mean to hurt them and it hurts so much because you cant control it  because you told them at the start of the relationship tht youre so scared of  hurting them with your feelings but they always told you that you wouldnt but well it happened and it made you think about yourself because it hurts because belive me if i could not have bpd i would.

For you this entire thing just being without them felt like hell because you were so scared that they were gonna leave you and hate you so much that you barely remembered to eat you were talking with friends literally crying til youre eyes were red because you were blaming yourself so much.