so so many feelings at once

TW alcohol

In a dark tunnel in candle lights that only light up a small part ,drinking alcohol and talking til you all are so drunk and emotional til you are just crying and literally on the ground crying so so much because it hurts so much they are sitting there alone in the candle light listening.

I wanna do and say so much  im leaving out.

Hugging in the complete darkness while tears are literally streaming down your face as you talk about your feelings and how much it hurts as you are spilling most of your feelings In the dark .
Bruised knees ,walking back trough the woods guiding others while you are drunk and half crying in the dark with only a flashlight and si many feelings, and the night ends in a ambulance car.

Waiting for so long just to have them be yourself finally,to kiss them And hold them close and never let go,spend time toghether and text and  call and when you both are drunk you share a kiss wich feels so magical in the darkness.

Crying on the floor as they come and hold your hands to try to calm you down and hug you tightly as you cry on their shoulder as they look at you in the eyes and just kiss you finally and that catches you off guard as your tears just keep streaming down your cheeks as you both are sitting on the floor in the darkness with only the small light coming from around you.

Crying at night outside because you are alone without them and you are alone feeling empty,you wanted for months for someone to love and have feelings for and when it finally happens it hurts so much and it makes you cry daily.

swinging alone at night on a playground without them crying quaietly knowing that they wont be coming no matter what because life isnt a romance book and things dont happen like you want them to happen.

and when even if they do come to see you it hurts you so much because it giving you so many emotions.

please this is all fantasies not real :) right?.