𝙀𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 2

Taeyong had proved to be everything to me, and more. There wasn't a moment we weren't together, and only so much time could pass before we'd find ourselves in each other's arms again.

We had long given into each other's love, and allowed ourselves to openly fall for each other. And fall we did.

During my life on Earth, there wasn't many people I was truly attached to. During my dying moments, there was nobody. When I chose to take my life, there wasn't a single person on my team. But here, I never had to worry about that. The man I am attached to isn't just some fleeting moment. He was mine, and I was his. And we'd be forever, all of eternity.

Time passed, and we fell so deeply in love with everything about each other. We knew each other inside and out, and could practically read each other's minds. We had our disagreements, though not many and all were over stupid things. And they always seemed to end before they really got started, we understood each other better than anyone could ever understand.

Hell was my new home. It wasn't a cold palace anymore, one that was once empty and lacking any sort of vibrancy or warmth. Taeyong was reluctant to give up his classic palace, but soon we agreed on adding more colorful decorations to the ancient castle. New rugs, more electrical lights fixtures, and more comforts of modern life back on Earth. After the changes, Taeyong couldn't believe he had ever lived differently. He was just as comfortable as I, even though he had to sacrifice his classic tastes.

Taeyong was beyond accommodating, always trying to help me become accustomed to my new life. Even after much time had passed, he still asked if I needed help with signing some laws, or understanding things about Hell. We worked well together, and before I would ever need to ask for help, he would already be on it.

Although I had adjusted to my new life in Hell, with Taeyong, occasionally my mind still wandered back to my past life. The visit to Earth that we made has changed my outlook on many things. I questioned the universe constantly on what my life would've been like had I not taken my life that fateful day. The image of Chris kneeled, crying at my headstone on that rainy day stuck with me, like a stain on my mind. I often relived the night of the party, and how comfortable I felt around him, until his friends revealed to be assholes. His words always rang in my head, and the possibilities of what life could've been always found their way back to me. I couldn't outrun them, they always caught up to me.

The new lives my parents lived didn't faze me much. My father was an alcoholic, good-for-nothing, and my mother blindly followed him throughout their marriage. In a way, I felt relieved that they were separated, and also that she got out. I hoped she'd change her mind on me the farther she got from the terrible man that was my father. But who knows?

When we returned to Hell that day, Taeyong supported me as best he could. I appreciated it, but still, the memories always returned. The odd, thoughtful times lasted a few weeks. But, time heals.

I had time to rethink everything, to ponder over what ifs, and to come to terms with the reality. And, I came out stronger than before.

I came out of that time in my life more ready to live my life fully in Hell, to give myself fully to my new life, and to Taeyong. I didn't think about my old life nearly as much, now that I had the answers I always looked for.

As I began to give myself fully to Taeyong, he did the same to me. Not only did the visit to Earth heal me, in a way, it did the same to Taeyong. Our love sprouted at an uncontrollable rate the moment we arrived back to Hell. We still had separate living quarters, but, always we were together. Every other night, we always seemed to meet in each other's beds. I couldn't recall the last time I slept alone.