Demand

Monday morning, Dave couldn't shrug his memory of Ava and the little party they had last weekend from his head. The thought of her made him hard. Seeing her sitting cross legged at her desk this morning didn't do much to ease the pain in his groin.

"Morning, Av." Dave greeted her as he passed her desk.

Ava took her eyes off of the screen, looked at him, and produced a sound as her gaze returned to the monitor. "Uh ... hmmm."

Dave startled. She didn't seem to be in her best mood. "Hey, what's the matter?"

Ava took a good look at Dave's body, took a deep breath, and said plainly. "We'll talk about it later, okay?"

"Uh, okay. Talk to you later, then," said Dave. He then entered his office and closed the door.

Sat at his chair, Dave kept on thinking about her and her reaction just then. Was Ava upset of him? Did she feel remorse on their kissing?

Dave reached for his keyboard and started to chat with Ava. "Hey, Av."

"What the ...." He mumbled as he saw the status of Ava's messenger turned to red. She didn't want to be disturbed.

***

Ava was really in bad mood. She managed to shoo Dave, but that tightened fabric of Dave's trousers below his waistline was planted on her mind, kept on suggesting her an idea on how to cheer her a bit. She was considering her options when Dave's chat appeared in her monitor.

"That's it." She thought. She then set her messenger status to red, and stood up.

Without knocking, Ava entered Dave's room and locked the door.

"Dave, I think you are excited down below. Can I have your sperm to clear up my mind?" She went direct.

Dave smiled. "Well of course."

"Thanks, can you please get undress, then?" She asked, walking briskly toward him.

"Sure," said Dave. He stood up, unzipped his pants and pulled the garment down. The content of his pants sprung up, ready for action.

"Please sit down, Dave," asked Ava, "and please remove your shirt, too."

"Oh, okay," said Dave. He sat down and started unbuttoning his shirt. "You never asked me to remove my shirt before. What's up?"

"Shut up. I'll explain later," snapped Ava. She kneeled between his legs, and pulled him closer, made Dave sat at the edge of his chair. Without waiting, Ava ate him fully and started shaking him with her mouth.

Dave stopped questioning as he felt the warmth of Ava's mouth and tongue on him. He gasped for air, as if Ava sucked his lungs empty through his appendage.

Soon the tension heightened. Dave put his hands on Ava's hair. His buttocks spasmed as he got ready to shoot.

Ava noticed his eagerness. She wriggled her head free from Dave's hold, let him out of her mouth and shook him firmly with her hand while her other hand caressed his scrotum.

Dave ejected not long after. He grunted as his glistening rod jerked. Several shots of hot liquid landed on his belly.

Ava watched it with glee. She cusped Dave little head with her lips and massage him slowly to make sure no drop was left inside.

Some of Dave's sperm started to run down his belly towards his waist. Quickly she took it with her finger and licked it clean. She then took time licking all of Dave's essence from Dave's torso. She was right, the sight, the aroma, and the taste of sperm immediately calmed her down.