Souped-Up

"So, since Ava and I are yours tonight, what do you want us to do?"

They were inside the elevator. Mia tried to speak to Erick between her hisses as Dave kissed her neck from behind and his hands were all over her.

"I want to claim my prize," Erick replied with a smirk while hugged Ava from behind.

"Well, Mia IS your prize," Ava said, smiled.

"True," Erick answered, "but I also won a bet against her."

"Bet? What bet?" Ava asked with confused tone.

"He said that you will not succumb to my lure to have sex with anybody. I didn't believe that, because I knew you well. Well, I thought I knew you well." Mia answered.

"Wow, you won again, then, Dear?" Ava looked to Erick, smiled, "and what is the prize?"

"I don't, uh..., know, I was so sure I would win, shhh..., that I let him pick, ohhh..., anything he wanted," Mia replied, enjoying Dave's caresses.

"Although," she continued, "looking at the way he tortured you, I now doubt if it's wise to give him such blank check."

Ava turned to Erick and asked, "So what do you have in mind?"

She kissed him before he got a chance to answer. The thought of Erick does something to Mia heated her somehow.

"Is it hot in this elevator or it's just me?" Mia commented.

"It's just you," Dave answered, plucked his finger inside her slit underneath her glittering skirt, "I can see you are melting."

Mia turned body towards Dave, probe the front of his trousers, and said, "Bullshit!" She then kneeled down, unzipped him, and took the swollen appendage out.

"I'd like to taste your molten metal," she said, then put Dave in her mouth.

"Careful, Dave, I don't want to fill her out yet...," Erick paused his kissing and called Dave.

"Yes, Dave! Give it to me instead!" Ava said with a grin.

"... before I finish planting my seeds on her three holes," Erick continued his sentence. A smirk decorated his face while he said that.

"Her which hole?" Ava asked in disbelief.

"My what?" Mia stopped her action on Dave, turned her gaze to Erick, asked the same question.

The elevator chimed, its doors slid open. They have arrived at Mia's apartment. Without word, Mia stood up and walked out of the elevator, the rest if company followed.

Mia slammed her body onto the sofa, full of thought.

Erick hugged Ava and answered her question. "Her three entrances, Darling. I hope you don't mind, because I will need your help."

"What's up, Dear?" Dave sat next to Mia and asked.

She looked at him and said, "First of all, I never did that."

"Well, that would be an interesting first time experience for you, " Dave smirked, "and interesting scene for me to watch."

"Interesting my ass! Have you never seen his size?"

"Yeah, and that makes your performance even more interesting to see!"

Mia sighed. "Me and my big mouth...."

"What I can do to help you?" Ava replied coyly to Erick's request.

"I want you to play with her," Erick told Ava, "but let me prepare you first."