Undrained

Mia slammed herself to the sofa, next to Ava who sat there cross-legged, wearing a t-shirt and a pair of hot pants, reading a book. "What are you reading?" Mia asked.

Ava shrugged. "Just something about letting go and move on," she answered.

"Erick?" Mia asked coyly.

Ava just snorted.

"That much seed you swallowed, and now you  are already gloomy again?" Mia mocked her.

"Shut! Up!" Ava responded.

"Hey, Av," Mia said after a few seconds of silence, her finger strumming softly on Ava's bare thigh.

"No!" Ava barked softly, eyes planted to a book as she sat with folded legs on the sofa.

"But Av!" Mia whined, sat uncomfortably. Her body ached, her love slit slippery with wetness.

"You want it already?" Ava barked, "after what we did to Dave?"

"It is because of that!" Mia sighed, "I can't take him off my mind!" She groaned before added, as she rubbed her thighs together firmly in her effort to scratch her itched love canal, "and it's killing me!"

Ava grinned. "Not until I said so!" she commanded, then turn her face back  on her book.

"That's unfair!" Mia protested, "I'm like this because I helped milking Dave this morning so you could have his load!"

Ava closed her book and moved her gaze toward her girlfriend. She immediately realized her situation. Everything about her looked swollen. Her lips red and full, her cheeks blushed, and her twin hills, heaved to her heavy breaths, look big and firm, with their  cherries poking the fabric of the t-shirt she was wearing. "Wow!" Ava mumbled.

"What!" Mia barked back.

"You look sexy, Dear!" Ava commented softly with a smile.

"Sexy my a ...!" Mia replied, but her sentence was cut short as Ava pulled her close and started kissing her. Mia immediately returned the favor.

Ava probed Mia's inflated twin hills as she tasted her reddened lips.

Mia sighed as she felt Ava squeezed her chest. Her voice was muffled by her entangled mouths.

Ava's hand went down toward the hem of Mia's t-shirt, and then slowly crawled in.

Mia semi-consciously opened her legs, giving her girlfriend full access to her prized part. She shrieked and shuddered a bit as Ava's fingers reached Mia's love slit, totally without barrier as she wore no panties.

"You're soaking!" Ava commented.

"I am!" Mia acknowledged, "the whole day!" Then she shuddered and squealed as her girlfriend slide one finger in.

"Coming?" Ava asked with a faint smile.

Mia nodded and smiled. "A little!"

"Enough?"

"Not by a million miles!" Mia protested. Her hand quickly moved toward Ava's shorts and swiftly unzipped it. Her hand then rushed inside the opening.

Ava sighed, letting her best friend did what she wanted to do.

"You're ....." mumbled Mia, "dry!"

Ava nodded slowly and sighed.

"Let me help you!" Mia responded with determination. Her fingers then busily playing with Ava's love button and the inside of her love canal.

Ava closed her eyes, feeling every touch her friend did on her. She grimaced and grunted a few seconds later. "Stop it, please!" She begged, "it hurts!"