Unfair Share

Dave rested himself on the other side of Ava, rested his back on the headrest.

As her torso arched up a bit due to the overflowing sensation, Ava took a glimpse at the bulge Dave formed on the towel. She sighed loudly at the sight. Her fingers instinctively pet that mound to feel the hardness beneath it, then returned to their duty, caressing her slit and love button.

Dave approached Ava’s ear. “may I help you?” he whispered as he put his hand over her busy one.

Ava just nodded. She breathed heavily thorough her mouth as she let Dave took over.

Dave fingered his friend and playfully licked and kissed her earlobe.

Ava turned he face toward Dave, then kissed him with tongue. Dave returned the favour as his hand was kept busy down under her.

Mia jumped in as well. She reach toward Ava’s wonderland and played with the muddy puddle there, along with and among  Dave’s fingers.

Ava moaned to the doubling sensations. He pulled out from Dave’s kisses and looked deeply at him. “I miss him, Dave,” she mumbled.

Dave smiled. “I know,” he said.

The Ava turned to face Mia and kissed her, tongues also involved.

“Mia,” Ava murmured a few moments later after they finished their kisses.

“Yes?” Mia replied softly with a smile.

“I’m coming,” Ava continued slowly, barely louder than a whisper.

“Av!” Erick called on the phone, “I’m about to come! Are you?”

“Yes!” Mia responded on behalf of debilitated friend, “she’s coming, too!” Their eyes gazed at each other.

A few seconds later, on the phone, Erick yelled with clenched jaws, “I ... coming ...! swallow it!” His command followed with a guttural grunt.

Ava forced her gaze off of Mia. She needed to see him come and see her receives. On her upper screen, Erick looked tense, grunting and groaned. On the lower part of the screen, his stomach pumped air heavily as
His hand pushed Melanie’s head down. Melanie, on the other hand, fought back. She kept her head up to keep only half of Erick inside her mouth. Erick’s hips then jerked a few times, each push brought his rod in her mouth then went down again. One Melanie’s hand massaged the shaft slowly, inviting the seed to rush out.

Ava could hear Melanie’s muffled moan. A few moments later, she could see thick white liquid oozing down Erick’s shaft from one side of Melanie’s mouth. Melanie quickly lowered her head. More of Erick slid into her mouth as she caught the fleeing seeds. However, either she wasn’t good enough or Erick produced too much, as again a few drop slowly flowed down, which Melanie immediately tried to catch.

It was too much to watch. On too of that, Dave slowly rubbed her love button while Mia steadily scraped her spot inside. Ava finally let go of her phone as her body arched up and she moaned her climax out loud.

With Ava’s head fell down to the bed, Dave and Mia could see each other unobstructed. They smiled at each other, both are still busy helping their friend release her tension. Then Dave closed at her face. They both kissed amidst the noise of their friend and her boyfriend.

“Guys,” Ava called her friends a few seconds later.

Mia and Dave stopped kissing. “Yes?” Mia replied, facing Ava who were still laying on the bed.

“Please stop,” Ava requested.

“Finished?” Dave asked.

Ava giggled, then answered, “yeah!”

“Are you okay, Av?” The female voice from the phone, called.

Ava sat down on the bed as Dave and Mia retracted their hands from Ava’s love tunnel. She rested her back on the headrest and pock the phone up from her belly. The display was no longer split. The faces of Erick and Melanie filled the entire screen. Erick looked satisfied, while Melanie looked worried. “Thanks! Mel!” Ava said with a large smile, “foe helping me to help him get his release. Hope you liked it, because I enjoyed watching it!”

Melanie chuckled. “I like the taste,” she said “but I won’t get addicted to it, I promise! Hell, I won’t let him making me addicted to it!”

Ava laughed. Then her gaze turned toward the bulge on Dave’s towel. “Hey, Erick!” she called softly.

“Yes?”

Without permission, Ava parted Dave towel by the flap.

“Hey!” Dave protested, tried to cover his exposed hard part.

Ava clasped Dave displayed part and kept the towel from covering it again. She then directed the back of her phone toward it knowing her display on Wrick phone was still split.

“May I ride it?” Ava asked coyly.

“Uhmm,” Erick mumbled a second, “no!”

The smile on Ava’s face faded. “But I allowed you to let Melanie to swallow you!” she protested.

“And I enjoyed it, Av!” Erick replied.

“So, Erick, I want to ride him in return!” ava whined.

“I love you, Av,” Erick said.

“I love you too, Rick!” Ava replied.

“And that’s why I want you no to mount him,” Erick continued, “not until I come home!”

“Oh, Erick!” Ava nagged.

“I know you can fight it, Av!” Erick stayed out, smiled.

“You just like to see me suffer!” Ava barked.

The smile on Erick face grew larger.

“That’s not fair!” Ava yelled. With that, she ended the call and threw the phone to the bed.

***