Driving Lesson

The toy completely got dislodged off Mia. Holding the long part, Mia examined the other end. I can confirm that this part is working perfectly," she murmured at April coyly, demonstratively licking the glistening liquid off of the bulge.

April moaned. "I can assure you," she responded, "that the other part is also working just as good!"

Mia shrugged. "We can never be too sure!" she said.

April shook her head. "I never use that kind of toy before!"

Mia smiled, then stood up and walked toward April who was still laying on the table. Caressing April's thigh, Mia put the toy on the table next to her and said, "Relax! we're going to do it slowly!"

"But Mia!" April protested.

Mia ignored her. Instead, slowly and coyly, Mia then began kissing April's thighs. Her lips moved ever so gently on her skin, tracing the path horizontally from left thigh to the right, moved a bit up, then repeated the horizontal advancement from right to left.

April sighed and gulped to the sensation and anticipation. She gently caressed Mia's hair as her husband's boss inched closer and closer to their central of attraction.

By the time Mia reached the central station, April was already soaked. Mia smiled as her aroma filled her nostrils. She then heard April's sharp breath and sensed her twitch as  she licked the liquid pooled at her slit. "You're ready!" Mia murmured to the love tunnel.

"Hmmmm ...!" April mumbled and licked her own lips.

Mia grabbed their toy from the table and pointed the short end of it at April's opening. But then, the moment it touched the lips, April's legs closed down and Mia felt a hand grabbed her hair. She looked up and said softly to April "Relax, Dear!"

"I can’t!" April replied with a nervous grin, "This is too kinky!"

Mia probed April's love tunnel with her fingers, and sighed. April was dry again.

"Still trying to put the toy inside her?" Tony's voice suddenly heard.

Mia looked back toward the voice. Tony was walking toward them, with a towel wrapped around his waist. "Yeah!" she then replied, "her body still refuses!"

Tony grinned. "Let me try to help you, then!" continued walking.

"What do you have in mind!" April barked, eyes piercing at her husband.

"Relax, Honey!" Tony calmed her, climbing to the table.

Once on the table, Tony sat on April's torso, knees bent on each of her side.

"Hey! Don’t sit on me!" April tried to push him away.

Tony grabbed April's hand, pinned them to the table next to her ears, lowered his body until their faces were only centimeters apart, "Relax, Dear!", he whispered.

"But, Tony ...!" April protested.

Tony began to kiss her lips, muffling her protest.

April struggled for a few seconds but finally succumbed to him. She began kissing him back.

Mia, face still centimeters away from April's love triangle, put her thumb onto her love button and gently stroke it.

April wriggled her pelvis and moaned to the added stimulus but didn't do much of other thing, partly because the weight of Tony pinned her down, and partly because she was not really wanting Mia to stop.

Tony stopped kissing, and lifted his face away a bit.

April looked at him, puzzled.

If I release your hand for a bit," Tony murmured, "will you stay put?"

April realized that her hands were still pinned. She smiled and nodded. "What do you want to do?" she asked, then sighed and moaned. She felt Mia's finger slid inside her and touched down on her soft spot.

Tony removed one of his hand off of April's and quickly reach down, grab his towel and yanked it off. "I get excited again, and my rod hurts, sandwiched between the towel and your belly," he explained as he realigned his stiffened shaft.

April giggled about his state nervously. Mia's hand flicked her spot inside. "Your shaft is warm!" she commented, feeling his rod on her belly.

Tony just smiled and continued kissing her. His free hand now slid under April’s T-shirt and fondled one of April's soft hill.

Down below, Mia felt April was ready again, so she began parting her lower lips.

April tensed. She knew what was about to happen. She wriggled, but Tony was too overwhelming.

Slowly, Mia put the short bulky end of the toy at the entrance, rotated it a bit to smear April's wetness on the surface.

April moaned, part because of fear, part out of the stimulus exerted by the toy rubbing against her sensitive lower lips.

Then, with one firm but gently move, Mia pushed the toy in.

April moaned loudly, albeit muffled by Tony's busy lips and tongue.

Mia wriggled the inserted shaft to make sure that it’s now firmly planted. Then she crawled on the table. "It's in!" she whispered to the kissing couple.

Tony stopped kissing. He lifted his bid6y off of April and sat next to her, examining the lower part of her. "Wow!" he kid "my wife have a shaft!"

Still laying, April looked down. A skin-colored silicon toy lay stiff on her belly. "Yeah!" she murmured, acknowledging her husband,' comment.

"Well," Mia asked, "does it hurt?"

April  shook her head. "Nope," she commented, "only full!"

Mia chuckled.

The shaft vibrated briefly.

"You squeeze it already?" Mia concluded, grinned at April.

April giggled. "Just testing!" she said. Her cheek reddened.

"What's next?" Tony asked.

Mia smiled at him. "Now," answered she, "how do want us to test it?"

Tony looked at Mia, contemplating. Then, his smile grew and he said, "On your fours, boss!"

Mia smiled, then assumed crawling position next to April. "Like this?" she asked with teasing tone.

"Come, Dear!" Tony asked April, offering his hand.

April took his hand and then slowly, afraid that the toy hurt her, she rose.

Tony then lead her further. "Kneel here, Dear!" he said, tapping to the area behind April's bottom, between her two legs.

Mia smiled at them as she spread her bent knees apart, giving April some space.

"Let me show you how us men beat the dog!" Tony murmured on her ear as kneeled behind April. His arms reached forward, bringing April's to toward Mia's hips.

April gulped as she followed his lead. She gripped Mia's lower waist firmly, as if her life depended on it. Her skin felt soft yet burning under her palms.

Happy with April's initial stance, Tony reached to the stiff toy dangling in front of her and pulled it toward Mia's gaping hole. His other hand probed it. it was wet and warm.

"She is ready, Dear!" Tony whispered on April's ear, "are you?"

April gulped and nodded nervously. "Yeah!" she shrieked, "I guess!"

The toy in Tony's hand hummed. "You are in the heat already?" he commented.

April giggled and nodded.

Gently, Tony pulled the vibrating and wriggling rod forward while at the same time his hips pushed April's hips from behind.

April inches forward as cued. Her toy, vibrating more energetic due to the build-up of her own excitement, moved closer and closer to Mia's inviting hole.

Mia sighed loudly when the quivering head of the silicon shaft touched her. The lips of her love tunnel hugged it, inviting it to move further. "Do it!" she begged, "Please!"

"Ready?" Tony mumbled on April's ear.

April nodded, eyes fixed to the rod.

Slowly but surely, Tony pushed April's pelvis forward using his own pelvis.

The toy slowly disappeared.

Mia moaned, louder and louder as the rubber rod dived deeper into her.

April gasped and squealed. Her part of the toy began to respond to Mia's welcoming grip over the shaft.

April's crotch touched Mia's bottom. The shaft completely submerged.

The toy went crazy.

Mia moaned and shivered. He body instinctively moved back and forth, slamming her bottom against April's pressing pelvis. 

Likewise, the stimulus of her part of the toy inside her made April instinctively rocked up and down as her body needed the toy to move deeper. Her hands gripped Mia's hips strongly.

Tony grabbed April's hips and pressed his body tightly against hers, trying to stopped her movement. "You move to and fro, Dear!" he said softly but firmly. His body lead her to the correct way.

April giggled awkwardly. She followed his lead with trembling motion.

"Good!" Tony said from behind and kissing her neck, "Keep your body in synch with her!"

April did as she was told. Her pelvis now slammed to Mia's bottom as Mia pushed backward, making flapping sound each time they slammed to each other. "Like this?" she asked her husband.

"Yes!" Tony acknowledged. "Now, try squeezing your muscles.

It was not easy to squeeze her Kegel while concentrating on her direction of movement, not to mention against her own instinct to press the toy deeper. Yet, April managed to contract the muscles around the bulge.

"Gosh!" Mia groaned. Her body suddenly trembled violently and she slammed her body backward toward April. Her head fell on to the table as she screamed.

"Arggh ...!" April moaned. "She is coming!" coming. She pressed her body backward against Tony and stopped moving. "My toy is slipping out!" she freaked out.

Tony quickly reached under her. "Don't worry, Dear!" he concluded a second later. "It's firm inside you!"

"But ...!" April objected.

Tony applied pressure to the toy upward.

April moaned. "Yes!" she exclaimed. Her body began jerking up and down, "press more!"

Tony pushed the toy deeper.

"Keep pressing ...!" she murmured. jerking more violently as she closed her eyes. Her movement turned erratic.

Then, the bulge inside her began vibrating and pulsating violently. April opened her eyes, surprised, and saw Mia, head on the table and turned toward her, smiling. Her body still in crawling position.

"You squeezed it hard!" April squealed.

"You like it?" Mia responded with question instead.

April nodded quickly and closed her eyes, body twitching and trembling.

"Coming, Dear?" Tony asked on her ear.

Again April nodded.

Mia contracted her Kegel as much as she could.

Tony, sensed the toy's intensity increased, put more pressure to it.

April spasmed uncontrollably, her love tunnel felt painful. Craving of scrapping, her Kegel chewed the bulge like crazy. She writhed and moaned. No longer she thrust to and fro. Instead, her body now jerked in staccato up and down. April felt the impending coming, her heart almost burst. Amidst her grimace, she saw Mia, head laid on the table, watching her smiling.

"I can't!" April suddenly whimpered, "I can't come!" Her body sacked, she stopped her pumping.

***