Graduation

Mia walked to the bedroom and disappeared there.

"Ava, still busy moving and holding the uneasiness on her back hole, looked at her back. "Is she jealous of us?" she said with concerns drawn on her face.

"I don't...." Dave replied, hissed to one of her massage around his rod, "think so ...!"

Ava chuckled awkwardly. "Do you like it, Dave?"

"Uh hmmm," Dave replied. Then he added, "remove your t-shirt!"

"Huh?" she replied, "no way!"

"Why?"

"Because ...," Ava suddenly felt her face got warm. "Because it's embarrassing!" she continued, again giggling nervously.

Mia returned from  the bedroom. Ava saw her brought a wet towel and a bottle of soap. She then put those things on the floor, reclined the sofa into bed, climbed up it, then stood on her knees behind Ava's undulating body. Dave was now slaid straight beneath his two lovers. Then, from behind her, Mia reached for the seam of Ava's t-shirt and lifted it up.

"Hey!" Ava protested, yet kept her arms straight up to help her best friend undressing her, "Don't!" Her t-shirt flew to the carpet floor.

"How do you like this, Dave?" Mia teased her lover. Her fingers fondled best friend's glistened twin hemi globes, wet with sweat.

"Much better now!"

"Damn you both!" Ava cursed. Then she turned her head to the side and barked, "Remove yours, too!"

Mia chuckled. She obeyed her command. Quickly her t-shirt followed Ava's laying on the floor. Then she resumed her embrace on her best friend's body.

Immediately Ava felt her friend's twin peaks, rubbed against her back, big, hard, and warm. "You're in the heat!" she concluded.

"Yes," Mia answered, thanks to you both!"

Ava reached to her friend's pelvic and probed her alit with her fingers. "You're wet!" she claimed.

"Of course!" Mia again replied.

Ava slid her fingers insider Mia.

Immediately Mia tightened her embrace on Ava's body. Her body moved along with her, to allow maximum effectiveness of Ava's fingers. "Damn!" Mia hissed, "your fingers felt good!" With that, she reached down Ava's body and returned her favour on her love slit.

"Don't..." Ava whispered. She wanted to stop her best friend's finger but the sensation was too good to stop.

"Why?" Mia asked, kept fingering her best friend.

"I just want to watch him coming!" said Ava.

Mia gasped for air as one of Ava's finger touched her love button. Then she replied back, "then let him watch you come, too!" She then look at Dave from Ava's shoulder, moaned to her fingers play, and asked him with broken sentence, "Do you ... Want to ... Watch her ... Come ... Baby?" 

Dave only nodded. Ava's tight grip on his rod drove all of his breath away.

"Damn, Av!" Mia hissed on her friend's ear, "your finger felt so good!"

Ava turned her head toward her friend's face, and they both got entabgled in long sweet kiss. Their body moved in synch up and down. Ava was tired moving but her best friend now helped her pleasing their boyfriend. Their mouth intertwined, their hands now caressing and squeezing each other's love lips.

Mia broke her kiss. "Look at him, Av,!" she said with panting breaths, "watch him come!"

Ava forced herself to watch Dave.  A few seconds later, still watching their boyfriend, she didn't even realized that Mia and her were screaming.

Dave held Ava's waist to help her move faster. A few forcefull entries into Ava's digestive track later, he exclaimed with clenched jawa "Damn, girls! You're too hot! I'm coming!"

Dave slammed Ava hard to his hips. A second later, he grinted as he released his first batch deep down inside her. His pelvic jerked, lifting his girlfriends up.

Ava screamed in ecstasy as her love tunnel cramped, squeezing her best friend's fingers inside. Her fingers themselves felt the similar squeeze behind her, deep inside her friend's love canal. Her scream deafened her. Or was that her friend's scream? She didn't know, and she couldn't care less. Her boyfriend's expression as he came was all that she wanted to see, and that brought her even deeper into her own inner storm.

Ava fell forward on Dave's chest, still screaming weakly, leaving Mia still kneeling on top of Dave, her pelvic ground the thin air, still seeking the much needed pleasure.

Still deploying seeds inside her track, Dave hurriedly pushed Ava's pelvic down, feared that his rod fell off of her. A few more jerks, and he's finally done. He began to pull her up to retract his rod out.

"No! Keep it inside" Ava mumbled weakly on his chest, "I like it!"

"Okay!" Dave said, pushing her back down. Gently, making his still hard rod back in.

"Help me, Dave!" Mia walked on her knees in frustration toward his head. Then, without waiting for his response, she sat on his face.

Dave didn't mind. holding Ava's hip tightly, he started licking and sucking his other girlfriend.

Mia resumed her pelvic grind, this time on her boyfriend's face. Before long, she regained her lost tidal wave. She screamed again as her tunnel contracted, squeezing her juice to Dave's welcoming tongue and mouth, until finally she fell forward, resting on Ava's sweat-drenched back, panting. "I still want more!" she whined weakly as her hips ground slowly on Dave's scrubbing tongue.

"We need to wash and revice him," Ava r@  sphincter was pushed large by something that was again slowly moving in and out. "You're on again, honey?" she asked.

"Yeah," Dave said muffled by Mia's love slit, still grinding slowly on his face, "the pill works!"

Mia hissed to the vibration of his voice on her love lips.

"We need to wash him," Ava corrected her previous statement.

"Alright!" Mia said, weakly, pushing herself up up and climbed off the sofa, "Move away! Let me clean him!"

Ava rolled over to Dave's side.

Mia took the wet towel and soap, then sat with folded knees between Dave. She then apply the soap on his hard rod and began cleaning him.

Dave sighed to her cleaning as he turned his head to Ava. "You said there was no training tonight?" he asked.

"There was not!" Ava replied, laying next to Dave.

Again Dave sighed. Mia was not only cleaning him, but also stimulating him. "Then what was that?" he pursued.

"Like it, Honey?" Mia asked.

"Yeah ...," Dave answered, taking attention to Mia's gentle but firm rub on his throbbing part.

"That, Dear," Ava answered, "was my graduation ceremony! I passed her test! Tonight I could do whatever I chose to do!"

"Oh!" Dave exclaimed, sighed yet again, tuen continued, "congratulations, then!"

"There, Mia exclaimed, "can you please see if he's clean enough?"

Ava rose and quickly bent until her face was centimetres away from Dave's organ. She took some sniffs, and said,. ”Smells good!"

Then she licked it a few times before saying her verdict, "Tastes nice, too!"

Then there was no sound, except some soft slurpings produced as Ava eagerly moved him in and out of her mouth.

"Okay! Okay!" Mia barked with a large smile a few minutes later, "it's my turn now!"

Ava reluctantly let him out of her mouth and lay back next to him. "But I want to have his seed!" she whined.

"You will, Dear," Mia said as she started straddling him, "but first, let me have some release!"

With that, she slammed hard on to Dave's hips. She moaned softly as he impaled her.

***