Demonstration

Mélanie's breath grew short. The though of it made her feel the heat even more. "Erick!" she repeated with hoarse voice, "Please! No!"

"Don't worry, Mel," Erick replied as he readied tue video recorder application on his phone, "it will be quick, trust me!"

"I know!" Mélanie barked with red face, then cursed herself for saying that. "But this is embarrassing!"

Erick just smiled. His video is already on.

Mélanie looked around. Again she captured some fleeing eyes. "Ah well!" she finally grunted. Then, with a smirk, she continued, facing the camera, "this is for you, Av! I hope you enjoy your punishment!"

Mélanie retracted one hand from on top of the table and let it fell on her lap, then slowly crept back under the table cloth, between her legs. She felt her nude thigh hot. She touched the wet area on her crotch. Her breath was cut short as she felt the electric surged emanated from her fingertips, electrocuted her soaking wet area.

Erick smiled.

Mélanie stared back at him, sighed deeply as she slid her finger in. Either her finger or her tunnel felt hot.

"That's my baby," Erick commented, still smiled.

Mélanie returned his smile for the first time, then gulped awkwardly as her fingers made come-hither motion inside.

"Anybody watching me? Mélanie asked with hoarse voice a few seconds later.

Erick looked around. "yes, two guys on table next to us." he answered.

Mélanie was shocked. She stopped her action.

"Go on!" encouraged Erick, "You enjoy it, don't you? So let us enjoy it, too!"

Mélanie thought for a monent, but she was too hihh to th8nk straight. Finally, with red face, she resumed stimulating heself. Before long, Mélanie moaned softly, her eyes turned half closed.

"Enjoy it?" Erick asked.

"Mmm hmmm," murmured Mélanie. Her finger now moved in and out, scrapping her well's inner wall.

"Arnaud ...!" Mélanie called the guy who filmed her, with trembling voice. Her other hand that was laid in the table open and up quickly, looking for something.

Erick read the cue. He grabbed her 8nviting arm and squeezed it gently. "Coming?" he asked.

"Almost ...." Mélanie whispered with empty gaze, trying so hard to keep her posture. Her breath went deep and laborious.

Then all of the sudden, Mélanie squeezed Erick's hand tightly as her eyes rolled up. Her jaws clenched shut as she produced a soft squeal. She felt her head swirling and the restaurant empties. She didn't care anymore if any if the guest there was also her audience. Her fingers jabbed deeply all the way in, embraced tightly by her contracting muscles.

A few seconds later, Mélanie landed back to the restaurant. She giggled softly as she pulled her hand back up from under the table.

"Damn!" Erick mumbled as he turned off the camera and straightened the position of his stiff rod.

"Are they still see me?" Mélanie asked with panting breaths, stares at him deeply and smiled.

Again Erick peeked around. "Nobody but me, now," he said, "those two dude are leaving, seeking some releieve, perhaps."

"Oh," Mélanie, exclaimed softly. She turned her head toward Erick's gaze. The two guys were leaving. One of them turned his head toward her, their gaze met, and he nodded and winked.

Mélanie turned her head back toward Erick. "Shit!" she cursed, her face reddened.

"You looke happy," Erick replied with large grin,

"Oh, shit up!" Mélanie grunted, tried to hold a smile.

Erick chuckled.

"Let's get out of here, please," again Mélanie begged.

Erick smiled and stood up. "Come, let's continue with part two. Besides, I also need some relieve now!"

Mélanie couldn't help but stare at the bulge on Erick's pant. "Part two?" she said with dreamy voice, "I like it!"

They both walked hand in hand out if the restaurant toward the elevator. Erick held her tight by the waist while they waited for the elevator. "Damn! You are so hot it hurts me!" he whispered to her ears.

Mélanie just chuckled.

The elevator door opened. They walked in

Erick press their floor number.

Stood there inside the elevator, facing the door. Erick couldn't help it. He grabbed on if her bums and squeezed it gently.

"Patience, Arnaud!" Mélanie said to Erick's reflection on the door.

From her behind, Erick middle finger reached for her wet well and slide in.

Mélanie grabbed his hand and glared at his reflection.

Then, with his index and ring fingers on both side, Erick then spread her bums. His now wet middle finger then rimmed her.

Mélanie stiffened. She turned her head and smiled, opened her mouth to speak.

Before Mélanie got a chance to talk, Erick's middle finger slid inside ever so slightly.

Mélanie squealed in surprise. "Whoa!" she turned her body fully faced him and out her arms around his neck. "Careful, cowboy!" she said, "I'm virgin on that hole, and I want to keep it that way!"

Erick smiled and kissed her.

They both kissed passionately. Erick finger still rimmed Mélanie.

The elevator chimed, its door slid open.

They stopped kissing. Still inside the elevator and with her arms wrapped around him, Mélanie said softly with pant8ng breaths, "Are you sure this is going to be a punishment for her?"

Erick smiled, and reached inside his pocket. "This is her punishment," he said.

Mélanie looked at the thing on Erick's palm. Her eyes widened as she recognised it.

"You want to ...." Mélanie hissed at that thing.

"Yes!" Erick replied with a grin, "and I’ll record it while we do it!"

The elevator chimed again as its door slid closed with its guests still inside. Mélanie's squeaking voice got muffled.

***