Promises

"Oh, of course you can," Dave said.

Ava smiled. She moved her pelvic a bit higher up his torso until she no longer rode on his warm rod, changed her angle of attack, and slowly move downward.

Dave grimaced for a moment as he felt the top of his hard pole got pressed by Ava's approaching perineum, but his private flexed and found the correct way
Immediately the tension was gone. Dave sighed in relieved as he felt his hard rock shaft slid into Ava's warm and moist love tunnel.

Ava also sighed her satisfaction as Dave's rod head scratched the itch within the inner wall of her love tunnel away.

Touch down. Ava twitched a bit as the tip of Dave landed firmly at the end of her love well. She giggled a bit and said, "I love you, Dave." Then she started her grind on him.

"I love you, too,  Av," Dave replied. His free arm wrapped along Ava's waist and his pelvic started to move in synch with her pumping motion.

Ava squealed as his motion gave her more stimulation. "Dave!" she barked as she kept grinding him to and fro his shaft, "Stop moving!"

"Why?" Dave asked with a smirk.

"Because," Ava said, stopped her sentence midway as she twitched and jerked. "It's...." Again her squeal cut her sentence, "too much! Arghhh!"

Dave kept moving.

Ava hurriedly kissed him to muffle her shrieks and moans. And she did it just in time because not a second after, the storm surge banged her flood gate and broke it. She jerked and arched to the sensation. Her Kegel contracted painfully and she screamed right into Dave's mouth.

"Av, are you okay?" Mia suddenly asked with sleepy voice.

Ava ignored her question as she busily finished off her first coming.

Finally, she stopped kissing him and straightened up her straddle, sitting on top of Dave to stop him from moving. "Please stop moving, Dave!" she begged. Then she turned to her girlfriend. "Sorry I woke you up, Dear," she said, frowned and panted.

"Dave made you came hard?" Mia asked with a playful smile albeit her sleepy eyes.

Ava nodded with annoyed look on her face.

"Sorry, Av," Dave apologized. His free hand caressed her thigh, "I'll stay put then."

"Promise?" Ava asked, looking at him while squinting her eyes slightly

"Promise!" Dave assured.

"Good!" Ava exclaimed. She then lowered her body back toward him, using her lower arms and elbows as pedestal against Dave's chest. She then started to grind him slowly again.

"Gosh, it feels nice, Mia!" Ava sighed heavily to her girlfriend, who was still laying on Dave's shoulder, watching her with a smile. "Sorry I woke you up."

"Tell me about it!" Mia replied, "and don't worry. I always love looking at your expression when you hump someone."

"Shut up!" Ava barked, as she threw her gaze toward Dave. She felt her face hot.

Dave strummed his finger along the ridge of Ava's bottom.

Ava shivered to the sensation. "Stop it, Dave!" she barked.

Instead, Dave drilled his finger down toward Ava's black hole.

Ava jerked and shrieked. "Stop it!" she barked. "Don't even move a muscle!"

So Dave stopped his move. His finger stayed just in the mouth of Ava's back hole.

Ava ground him harder, part because of the sensation of his rod inside her love canal, part because of Dave finger, move slightly along with her movement, giving her micro tickles each time. She tried to protest but the air escaped her lungs that she could only squealed. Her grinding became autonomous, as her body took control.

Finally she managed to reduce her grinding motion. "Dave!" she shrieked.

"Yes?"

"Do you love us?"

"Of course!"

Ava gasped as her movement got increased slightly.

"Do you promise not to hump anybody else unless...." Ava needed to stop her sentence as she again gasped and shivered, "... unless we tell you too?"

"Yes, Dear!"

"Thanks, Dave!" Ava breathed her gratitude. The  she fell on Dave's other shoulder, her face turned to Mia who was still on his other shoulder, her eyes gazed emptily at her, her mouth half open to allow her getting more air as the climax was getting near, her pelvis ground him forcefully.

"And I think you need to hump any guy that I ask you to," Mia added suddenly.

Ava's empty gaze turned into glare, starring straight to Mia. "What?" she breathed.

"Promise?" Mia pressed her with coyly smile.

Ava gained comprehension. "No!" she squealed. "I don't want to hump just anybody!"

"But you will have to," Mia assured, "as I ask you to!"

"No!" Ava yelled coarsely. Then it happened, as her pelvis pushed Dave in, her Kegels contracted. That created additional friction on her inner walls and her sensitive spot.

Still resting on his shoulder, Ava rolled her eyes and started screaming. Her body jerked and her grinding motion suddenly turned into forceful staccatos, impaling her body straight into Dave's meaty spear.

Ava buried her face on his shoulder as she succumbed to her coming. She screamed and screamed, begging herself to stop but she lost control of her own body. She kept on pushing hard, each thrust brought her anoher tidal wave.

Dave pet her bottom.

Mia pet her hair. "There you go, Dear, release it all!" she said softly.

Finally, running out of energy, her body gave up. Ava just lay there on his torso, face buried on his shoulder, inhaling his musky scent as she panted heavily. Her Kegel still massaged Dave's throbbing rod softly as the afterglow swarmed her body. A minutes later, Ava turned her face toward Mia and giggled at her.

"Relieved?" Mia asked.

Ava nodded with a large grin.

"Are you relieved as well, Dave?" Mia asked her boyfriend, eyes still at Ava.

"Uh, not yet," he said.

"Naughty you, Av!" Mia accused her. "You need to finish him!"

"Later! Perhaps tomorrow morning!" Ava said, "I'm too tired right now!"

"No, Dear!" Mia disagreed. "You need to do it now! This is my first order!"

"I never agreed on your request!"

"Your climax told me that your body likes my request!" Mia concluded with a large grin.

"But I'm too tired now, Mia!" Ava whined. "Please! I'll do it tomorrow, I promise!"

"Poor Dave," said Mia. She thought for a moment and said, "Okay, just put his little head inside your mouth!"

"Do I need to massage him with my mouth?" Ava asked with worried tone.

"No need," Mia answered, "I'll massage him, you just have to catch him clean."

Ava smiled. "That I can do!" With that, she climbed down off Dave, lay next to him and curled her body until her mouth caught the rod's head.

"All set?" Mia asked.

Ava nodded with Dave's small head firmly inside her mouth.

Mia started to massage her lover's precious part with her fingers, her thumb and middle finger along each side her pointer along the back of it. "You like it, Dear?" she asked, looking at Dave.

"Uh huh!" Dave nodded.

"Uh huh!" Ava nodded as well. Her tongue poked at the rod's hole and licked around the head.

"I love you, Dave," Mia whispered, "we both do!"

"And I love you both!" Dave replied.

The two of them kissed as Mia kept her fingers' pace on Dave hot rod.

Amidst their kissing, Mia could hear Dave's breaths became more and more laborious. Soon he started to moan, so she changed tactic. She stopped massaging him. Instead, her index made circling motion on the area of Dave' rod where the skin met the head.

Ava could taste he pre come oozed from Dave's seed slit. The flavor calmed her. She licked it clean with the tip of his tongue but, too tired, Ava dozed off, her lips still firmly wrapped around Dave's private head. All was calm.

Dave grunted. His privates jerked.

The hot thick liquid, sprayed out of Dave into Ava's mouth woke her up. She hurriedly caught it with her tongue and she suck it, making sure that not a single drop got out of her mouth.

Still kissing with Dave, Mia reverted back to slow shaking motion, invited every drop of him out. She kept kissing and massaging him until he no longer grunted.

"All out?" Mia asked.

Dave nodded and smiled.

"Ready to go back to sleep?"

"Yes, I'm tired," he said, "unless of course if you want something."

Mia chuckled. "Not tonight, Dear," she said, "I want to sleep peacefully as well.

Once she was sure she caught him all of him clean, Ava took him out of her mouth and straightened up her position back to lay on his side, head on his shoulder.

Dave turned to Ava's face and kissed her deep and long, tasting of traces of saltiness from inside her mouth with his tongue.

"Still hungry?" Dave asked Ava.

Ava shook her head. "I want to go back to sleep, now!"

The three of them fell asleep not long after.

***