Bound

Yvonne couldn’t see a thing, but the absence of vision only heightened her other senses. She felt the cold wind of the AC on the skin of her naked torso. The breeze tingled on her cherries on top of her exposed twin hills. She heard him breathed heavily at each of his push, and the sound of her own breaths as air rushed out of her lungs at each of his thrust.

But, most of all, she could feel better the sensation exerted by the movement of a large shaft inside her tunnel, ramming her firmly yet steadily, rubbing against every millimeter of her slippery tunnel, her sensitive spot included, overwhelmed her.

Realizing that Keeling her eyes open was futile, Yvonne closed her eyes and enjoyed his actions. She moaned each time Erick changed speed and made the dull head of his ram touched the end of her canal and pressed firmly against it for a fraction of a second before it  got retracted.

But closing her eyes was a bad decision. Out of a sudden, Yvonne’s man of obsession came to her mind. She tried to get rid of him but her body reacted differently. She began to shudder and her muscles cramped a moment later. She bit her lips in effort to keep her voice low but it was useless. She moan loud and long as her body shivered violently and arched up.

As her tide surge subsided, Yvonne found herself gasping for air. “Erick …!” she writhed, “I can’t breath!”

“You can, Dear! Your shirt is thin!” Erick calmed her with heavy breath, “Just stay calm and enjoy!”

Yvonne tried to do as he said. However, her light head only brought her quicker and harder to her next storm. She went down her cliff of climax, her moans and groans deprived her of air.

“Erick …!” Yvonne whined weakly a few seconds later, “Please …!”

“Can I trust you if I let go of your arms?” Erick mumbled.

Yvonne nodded weakly.

Erick then released her arms and lifted the fabric of her shirt up her head, just high enough to expose her mouth.

Yvonne, keeping her words, let her arms straight up as she gasped for fresh and cool air through her mouth.

“Better?” Erick asked.

Yvonne nodded.

“Good!” Erick replied. With that, he suddenly increased his ramming.

Yvonne jerked. “Erick!” she begged, “Slow down! Please!”

Erick ignored her.

Another surge rushed in, and this time Yvonne moaned forcefully at every thrust. She couldn’t care less if her neighbors could hear her.

Erick grunted to the sudden kneading of her inner muscle on his hard rod. He pushed harder to overcome the constriction but it back fired, brought him down. “Arghhh ...!" he groaned, "I'm coming ...!" He repeated his frustration each time he pushed deep, planting his seed right where his animal instinct wanted it to be.

Several salvos later, Erick calmed down. Panting on top of Yvonne, his rod still pegged inside her.

Yvonne, on the other hand, kept on jerking. She worked hard, moving her hips to and fro 8n her effort to supplement his thrusting motion to keep his hot rod pistoning motion. “Stay there …!” he hissed, eyes still covered and arms still stretched up, “Don’t pull out …!”

At first, Erick grimaced as hypersensitivity set in on his rod. But soon, the sight of her in the heat drove it away l. Before long, Erick resumed thrusting in synch with Yvonne’s jerks, complementing it.

Their dance made Yvonne moaned again. Her tidal wave was approaching fast, so fast that it caught her by surprise. She screamed and her torso arched up as it swept her away.

“Damn …!” Erick groaned, “You’re hot …!” Then, just like her, he suddenly felt it. Quickly he change to kneeling position and grabbed her jerking pelvis up and then slammed it against his own, making his rod punched right onto the deep end of her tunnel.

Then, amidst her quaking body and convulsing Kegel, he came again.

Erick's deep thrusts as he released his second coming caught Yvonne by surprise. She grunted and moaned heavily as her body ached to her cramps. "Arrgh ...!" she screamed in guttural sound.

Only after both of them calmed down did Erick release his grip on her. He then slammed his back to the bed next to her heaving, glimmering body.

“Erick …,” Yvonne softly murmured.

“Yes?”

“Can I remove the shirt now?”

Erick uncover her eyes. “Yes, of course!” he replied, then pulling the t-shirt up, off her stretched up arms.

“Thanks!” Yvonne replied, smiled weakly. “And can I put my arms down?”

Erick smiled back at her. “Of course, Dear!” he replied, “you’re now dismissed!”

“Thanks,” she responded, then sluggishly began to wake up, “I need to clean up now!”

“Huh?” Erick exclaimed, then got a revelation, “Oh, okay!”

Yvonne, though, caught the surprise on his tone. “Yes?” she asked, still half sitting on the bed.

“Nothing,” Erick murmured.

“No!” Yvonne rejected his answered softly with faint smile, “there is something!”

Erick took  a deep breath. “It’s just that ….”

“Yes?”

“it’s just that Ava usually asks me to clean up,” he continued quietly, “I’m sorry.”

Yvonne smiled large. “And how usually you helped her cleaning up?”

“Uh,” Erick hesitated.

“Go on!”

“By, uh,” he stuttered, “by scooping the juice with my fingers.” Then he continued a second later, “and then feed it to her.”

Yvonne smiled sweetly. “Well?” she asked a few seconds later.

“Yes?” Erick asked back, confused, “that’s what she usually asks me, but you’re not her, and I’m sorry I confused you with her.

“Then, what are you waiting for?”

“Huh?”

“Feed it to me!” Yvonne explained.

“You want me to …?”

“Quick! Before we’re running out of juice and my bedsheet gets stained, badly!”

Erick grinned and swiftly sat up then reached down toward her love opening. There, his three fingers scooped the oozing liquid.

Yvonne sighed to the sensation of his fingers gliding over her wet slit.

Erick brought his juice-covered fingers toward her face, then stopped and said, “Are you sure …?”

Without a word, Yvonne grabbed his hand and pulled it toward her mouth. Without hesitation, he then sucked and licked each finger clean. Distinctive taste and aroma of manly seed mixed with feminine juice barraged her mouth and nose. “More!” she commanded with sweet smile a moment later.

Erick smiled, then quietly he took another scoop, which she devoured eagerly.

“Ava is addicted to man’s juice,” Erick commented as he watched her cleaned his index.

“Oh, wow!” Yvonne replied as she licked one last drop, then released his hand, “You made her addicted to it?" she accused, then released his hand as she commanded, "more!”

"No, I didn't!" Erick barked as he scooped another, then brought it to her, "she got addicted by herself!"

"But you enjoyed her addiction, didn't you?"

"Yeah," Erick replied weakly.

"You want me to get addicted, too?" Yvonne asked coyly, releasing his hand.

"No!" Erick said, "it's not nice to crave for something, you know?" Erick replied as he gave her another liquid smeared fingers.

She just smiled as she began licking. "Speaking of enjoying," she murmured, "you shot twice, didn't you?"

Erick smiles.

"I didn't know that men could do that," Yvonne commented, "I thought only women could."

"Well, in a right condition, men can, too," Erick replied.

"Does that mean I'm good?" Yvonne asked with a coyly smile. She released his hand quickly, asking him to get more liquid so he would moved his gaze  off her face.

"Oh yeah, you're good!" Erick murmured, peeking at her love well and poking it it with his index and middle fingers to fish for liquid

"Hey! Erick!" Yvonne suddenly called softly.

"Yes?" Erick looked at her.

"Stop looking at my, uh, slit!" she asked, her face red, "it's embarrassing!"

Erick grinned. "I was just making sure that it's clean!" he defended himself as he gave his fingers to her. Only a small drop was there.

Yvonne licked it clean. "Is there any more?" she asked a second later.

“That’s the last one,” Erick answered.

Yvonne then nodded toward his limp, glistening rod. “Does she clean that, too?” she asked with a grin.

“Uh,” Erick thought for a moment, “yeah!”

Yvonne pushed Erick’s chest down until he lay on the bed, then bent toward his crotch. Then, after studying the situation, she began licking the rod and slurping the puddle of liquid from his bush. She kept on licking the shaft even after it was clean and she sensed it grew.

Erick pulled her up and smiled and gestured her to lay on his shoulder.

“You don’t want to …?” Yvonne asked as she did  what he commanded.

“Oh, I want to!” he replied, “but let’s save some for later! We still need to work tomorrow!”

For a few moment, they lay silent. The TV still aired news, Yvonne was sure already on repeat, but she wasn't that sure.

"Why you did you want me to do that?" Erick suddenly asked.

"What?" Yvonne startled. "Oh, that!" she exclaimed and giggled, "Because I want it!

"But it was her who likes it, not you!"

"Tell me, then," Yvonne pursued, "when you fed me, did it remind you of her?"

"Uh, yeah."

"And were you happy?"

"I, uh ...."

"Come on! I saw you smiled!" Yvonne mocked him.

"Yeah, for a moment, you brought her back!" Erick replied weakly.

"Then," Yvonne concluded, "We should do that again, often!"

Erick just smiled faintly.

"Although ...." Yvonne mumbled suddenly.

"Yes?"

"I know that when she returns," she murmured, "I won't be able to be near you anymore."

Erick hugged her laying body. "Why not?" he said, "You just have to live in my apartment, though."

"Your apartment?"

"Yeah, this one is too small for three of us."

"Three of us?"

"Yeah!" Erick said lightly, then continued slowly, "Oh, you are not okay with that arrangement?"

Yvonne thought for a moment. "Oh, I'm okay with that!" she said with a smile brightly, then the s mile faded as she continued, "but I don't think she is!"

"Oh, she is okay with that, too!" Erick said, "I'm sure!"

"Sure?" Yvonne mocked him, "How can you be so sure?"

Erick shrugged. "Because," he replied, "We spent a night together with her boss and his lover!"

"Wow ...." Yvonne murmured, "but that's only one time fun event, wasn't it?"

"And she stayed with her boss while I was out of town," Erick added, "and she event dug him!"

"Wow ...! She cheated on you!" Yvonne concluded, "and he on his girlfriend!"

"Not at all! We all knew that!" Erick denied, "And we were okay!"

"Wow ....!" Yvonne murmured softly. Her face turned hot as she continued softly, "let's see if we can, then!” Then she added hurriedly, “let’s she if I can!”

Erick chuckled. "That is if she wants me back!" he said.

"We can work on that," she commented.

"How about yourself?" Erick suddenly asked.

"Huh?"

"Did you imagine him when we humped?"

"What? No!" Yvonne denied him, didn't dare to look at him. "I mean, no, I won't talk about that!"

"Why not? we talked about Ava ....,"

"No!" Yvonne barked, "Just no!"

***