Voluntarily Forced

Mélanie stood up, reached for her phone, quickly typed something, out the phone back, and moved to kneel between her consultant's leg. "Give me his rod, please," she said as she pushed her team's backward.

Nina slid back. She now sat on Erick's belly. Erick's rod sprang free.

Mélanie quickly caught the hard shaft and put it in her mouth, then started massaging it.

"Wow ...," Nina watched kn awe as their consultant's hardware moved in and out of her boss' mouth, "I'm right, you are having an affair with him!"

"Technically, we aren't having affair," Erick replied, as Mélanie couldn't answer her, "I'm her husband's dickpelgangger, and she has the body languange as my girlfriend."

"Her dipple-what?" Nina turned her upper body toward him.

"Dickpelgangger!" Erick explained, his breaths heavier now, "the shape and texture of my, uh, rod, is the same as Arnaud's!" Then he shouted, "Mél!"

"Hmmm mhhh ...!" Mélanie answered, readying herself.

Erick jerked once, giving up his tax. His subsequent twitches were saved by Mélanie for Ava.

"He came again?" Nina asked in awe, still sitting on his belly.

Mélanie nodded as she massaged him with her mouth.

The door again open. "Ma' .... Nina?" said someone at the door.

"Rudy?" Nina exclaimed. She hurriedly stood up off of Erick, "Why do ... How do ... No! Please let me explain!"

"What are you doing with Erick!" Rudy shouted.

Mélanie stood up. "Rudy!" She barked, "sit here!"

"No!" Rudy shouted, "this is unbelievable! I can't ...!"

"Sit or I fire you both!" Mélanie shouted.

"Uh ... Okay ... Yes, ma'am!" Rudy said softly. He walked toward the sofa as he threw stabbing glare at his girlfriend.

"Rudy, please!" Nina cried.

"Shut up, both of you!" Mélanie barked. "I'm going to regret this, but what the heck!" she mumbled as she stood up from between Erick and moved to crouch in front of Rudy.

"Ma'am! No!" Rudy repelled his boss.

"Sit still! Or go face our HR!"

Rudy reluctantly sit still.

Mélanie spread his knees, pushed his torso, and unbuckled his pants.

"Ma'am!"

"Shhhh!" Mélanie slid his pants down. Rudy's rod was on display.

"Ma'am!" Rudy protested weakly as he watched his rod disappeared into his boss' mouth.

Mélanie took his rod out of her mouth, significantly larger now, “Just relax and try to enjoy it, will you!” she barked. Then, before her subordinate could respond, she busied herself with his shaft apparently much more honestly agreeing to her act than its owner.

Nina smiled at her boyfriend. She sat next to him and held his hand. "I'm sorry,  Rud," she begged, "I still love you."

"Really?" Rudy asked with   coarse voice, then cleared his throat and gulped.

"I swear!" Nina said, "please forgive me!"

"I, uh, " Rudy gulped, eyes following her boss'  lips movement along his strained shaft "ok, but don't, uh," he gulped again, "don't do it again, ok!"