Street Perfomance

The street was busy with heavy traffic jam, the air looked bright, hot and dusty. Erick car's air condition did its best to cold the cabin down, but Yvonne felt the heat from within her. Watching the crawling traffic through her side window, she bit her lips, softly sighing and moaning as she rubbed her thighs in her futile effort to ease the itch deep within her crotch.

"Feeling the hear?" Erick asked, breaking the silence between them.

"Huh? Yvonne hummed, took her gaze toward her boss, sitting next to her at the driver's seat. "It's okay?", she replied with a faint smile, "I'll get some release at the office." She then turned her eyes back toward the queuing cars outside.

"Spread your legs apart!" Erick suddenly asked.

Yvonne turned her head back to him, spread her legs fully until one of her knees touched the door and the other rested on the center console. Her skirt got uplifted, pushed by her gaping thighs. "Like this?" she mocked him coyly, followed by a soft sigh as the cool breeze swept through her exposed intimate area.

Erick took a quick glimpse and commented as he put his attention back to the braking lights of the car in front of them, "Good!"

For a minute, nobody spoke. Then, with legs wide apart and head turned toward the side window, Yvonne's sighs turned a bit louder and she sat a bit more uneasily.

"Itchy?" Erick mumbled at the back of the truck.

"Yeah," she murmured toward the car next to them.

"Touch yourself, then!" Erick continued mumbling

"What?" Yvonne barked, threw a incriminating gaze at her boss, "Here? Now? In the middle of busy street?"

"... Until you come!" Erick concluded his command, ignoring her rhetorical.

"You really like to put me on parade, don't you?" Yvonne accused him.

Erick threw a glimpse a smile at her piercing eyes, shrugged, then returned his attention to the traffic.

Yvonne sighed. Then, reluctantly, she reached her hand to her crotch as she turned her head again to the traffic 9n her side and grumbled, "I don't know if I can ever come in this crowd!"

Exploring the lips down under while watching the crawling vehicles outside, Yvonne felt her love slit felt warm and soaking wet. She felt her face got hot but she must admit she felt relieved that her itch inside got scratched. Before long, she moved up a notch as she began inserting her finger into her slit. Soon she started sighing heavily and her breaths deepened. Her half opened mouth created condensation on her side window and her gaze on the cars turned blurry.

"Enjoying it?" Erick's voice pulled Yvonne out of her daydream. Yvonne scoffed, but continued silently. "Hmmm mmhh ...!"

Erick smiled at her crimson ear lobe, but quickly turned his eyes to the car in front of them, stopping abruptly. He pushed the brake pedal.

The traffic turned to a halt.

Yvonne just couldn't care less about the road's situation. She even gasped loudly as the braking motion made her finger pushed deeper into her.

A motorcycle made a screeching sound as it stopped right next to them, on her side.

Seeing its rider towering just outside her window, Yvonne immediately pulled her finger out and pulled her thighs together.

"Coming?" Erick asked.

"There is someone in front of my window!" she hissed, tidying up her skirt.

"So?" Erick mocked her with a grin, "continue fiddling yourself until you come!"