Anything Goes

Ava returned to the kitchen and threw herself to the dining room chair next to Mia. She tossed her undies to Mia and said, "Here! Happy? I know what you are doing! This and your permission to Dave!" Ava barked.

Mia chuckled and put those pieces of cloths to her bag.

Squinting her eyes at Mia, Ava continued, "You are trying to have Dave mimics Erick, aren't you?"

"You like it, don't you?" Mia asked back.

"No!" Ava scolded her, "I'm tired of being dominated!"

Mia just smiled and took a sip of coffee.

"Besides," Ava murmured softly a few seconds later, "it doesn't feel really the same."

"Dave and Erick?" Mia guessed.

"Yeah," Ava acknowledged, her eyes gazed emptily to her cup of coffee, "they act differently."

"Erick 8s more natural, I guess?"

Ava sighed and nodded.

"You miss him?" Mia concluded.

Ava sighed and shook her head.

***

Dave walked into the dining area and saw Mia and Ava there, sitting on the dining chairs on the same side of the table, having their breakfast and gossiping. He hugged both of them and landed a each of them on their cheeks.

"Morning, Dave!" Mia greeted him.

"Morning!" Ava said also.

"So, as Dave sat on the other side of the table and grabbed a slice of bread, "any hole?"

"Oh! Gosh!" Ava scolded him, rolled her eyes.

"Oh yes, Dear!" Mia answered with a grin, "absolutely!" Then she reach into her hand bag and took something out. "Although you must use them for one of her hole!" she said as she slid that thing toward Dave.

"Mia!" Ava shrieked her gaze planted to that two thing, her face turned white. "No!" she barked.

"Well," Mia replied casually, "unless you want to visit my gynecologist, or put him into your mouth after he used your back hole."

"Mia!" Ava whined, but then continued as she saw Dave took the lube tube and the box of protective rubber into his pocket, "Ugh! Alright! Alright!"

"Are you wearing briefs, Dave?" Mia suddenly asked.

"Yeah, sure," Dave replied, "why?"

"Take them off!" Mia barked.

"Oh, why?"

"Just do it!"

"Uh! Okay!" Dave said, "Here?"

Mia shrugged. "Up to you?"

Ava was busy with his cup of coffee.

Dave stood up, unbuckled his trousers and pulled them down.

Ava kept her cup of coffee on her lips, gulped at the bulge on Dave's brief.

Dave then pulled down his brief, took it off.

Ava watched the sprung out pole. "You are stiff already?" she asked with hoarse voice.

"Who won't?" Dave scolded her as he zipped his pants back on and sat back on the chair, "you tortured me all day yesterday!"

Mia nudged her girlfriend. "You want his juice?" she mocked her.

Ava nodded slowly. "May I, Dave?" she mumbled.

Dave nodded and smiled.

Ava briskly stood up, went to the other side of the table, and kneeled between Dave's legs, where she then hurriedly unzipped his trouser. Without anything under the trouser, his rod sprung out of the slit of his pants. Ava scooped it into her mouth and began to massage it.