Role Play

Melanie massaged Erick's soft rod. "Are you sure you want to give her a lesson tonight?" she asked to it.

"Yeah," Erick said.

"And do you think if you could discipline her tonight, you will be fully functional again?" pursued Melanie to the piece of meat.

"Yes, I guess," Erick answered.

"Think carefully!" Melanie barked, squeezing the soft toy.

Erick closed his eyes and visualized the situation. He opened his mouth a few seconds later.

Melanie felt some hope in his grip. Her eyes glistened. "Ok I got your answer!"

"You did?" Erick asked, "but I haven't even said anything!"

"Your toy soldier here," Melanie winked at him as she stroke at the toy he meant, "gave me a hint!"

Erick smiled, "So, how to give her the lesson she need? Should we call her? What should I give her?"

Melanie released her grip on Erick. She reached to the  night stand, took a hair band, made tied her hair to a pony tail, and sat in front of Erick. "Hi!" she greeted him with a sad face. "My name is Ava, and I have disobeyed you. So, you can punish me tonight!"

Erick grinned. "Av," he called.

"Yes Dear?"

"Lick me!"

"Sure, Dear!"

Melanie moved to kneel between him and lower herself toward the rod. Then she took it on her hand and started licking its shaft. "Like this?" she asked.

"Yes!" Erick answered.

Melanie continued her task. She meticulously swept the entire surface of him, from top to bottom, from front to its back.

"Good!" Erick appraised. "You like it?"

"Uh huh!" Melanie answered.

"Now, put it in your mouth!" Erick barked his next command.

Melanie complied. She slid Erick into her mouth and started massaging it. He was still rather soft, but better now.

"Use your head, Av!"

Melanie start wobbling her head. Erick moved in and out.

"All the way in!" Erick again barked.

Melanie  followed the order.  She swallowed him until her lips touched the base of it.

Erick started panting. The sensation on his skin and the sight excited him.

"Stop!" Erick commanded.

Melanie stopped and took him out of her mouth. "Yes?" she asked.

Erick stepped down of the bed. "Come here!" he commanded, pointed to the carpet in front of him.

Melanie smiled. She then stepped down bed and did as he instructed.

Erick grabbed her pony tail and pulled it a bit farther from him. "You are naughty, Av!" he mumbled with a grin.

Melanie grimaced a bit as Erick pulled her hair. "I'm sorry, Rick," Melanie replied with a pitiful look.

Erick then pulled her hair down. His other hand pushed one of her shoulder.

Melanie took the cue. Smiles, she went down until she kneeled in front of him.

Erick, still holding the base  or her pony tail, grin then said, "I'm going to hump your face, Av!"

With that, he directed Melanie's face to face his wurst. Melanie barely opened her mouth when he put his piece of meat into it. Then, he pushed the back of her head toward him, slowly but surely, smiled as he watched his rod disappeared into the warm and wet mouth.

Melanie received him, look up at him and tried to return his smile as much as the sliding rod allowed her to smile.

Finally Melanie kissed the base of the rod.

"Ready, Av?" Erick said.

Melanie nodded. She could feel the piece inside her mouth grew a bit.

With her nod, Erick pulled her hair until her shaft almost out, then forcefully he pushed her back all the way in.

Melanie blew sharp breath and gag a  little as she got overwhelmed by the rod burst into her mouth.

"Brace for it!" Erick barked, keeping himself all in.

Melanie closed her eyes and nodded sharply.

"Look at me!" Erick snapped.

Melanie obeyed. She looked at him.

Erick released his grip on her pony tail. Both of his hands now held her by her temple

Melanie anticipated her throat as much as she could.

Erick hips moved backward, stop there for a moment, then move forward. His hands kept Melani head at bay.

Melanie help his hips to help him steadying her. She maintained eye contact with Erick as that guy face-humped her. 

"God! You are sexy, Av!" Erick groaned, increasing his frequency and modulation of his humps on her face, "I like it!"

Melanie  felt his claim about her. She found it harder and harder to accommodate all of his shaft inside her mouth. She gagged several times.

Erick started grunting. His pushes became more forceful. Before long, he felt something rushed out from inside his shaft.

The moment Melanie felt saltiness on her tongue. She knew what was happening. Immediately one of her hand released its grip on Erick's hip. Quickly, her index and thumb formed a ring at the base of Erick and press it tightly.

"Hey!" Erick protested. "Let it go!"

Melanie smiled and shook her head. Her mouth massaged and sucked his shaft, invited him to release, but the ring blocked any juice he wanted to release.

The constriction made his hip pushes more forceful and almost uncontrollably. He grunt frustratingly. His butt cheek contracted in his futile effort to spray the seed.

When finally his empty salvos ended, Erick pulled Melanie by her pony tails up. "Why did you do that!" he grunted. "

Melanie grinned. "I will not let you come in my mouth until you hump me!"

Erick returned her grin "You are hot, Av!" he commented.

Before Melanie got a chance to respond, Erick kissed her deeply. His tongue explored the mouth thar he just hump.

Melanie reciprocated, but not for long.

Erick again pulled her hair. "You want me to hump you?" he asked, "fine!"

With that, he turned her body to face the bed and pushed her back toward it.

Melanie squealed as she fell on the bed. She just managed to perch her elbows on the bed when her body was pulled roughly down until she kneeled on the floor. A strong hand then pushed her back to the bed and nail it there.

Then, the moment she has waited for. A hot rod slid into her love canal and started pumping with steady rhythm.

"Oh! Gosh!" she exclaimed with a grind, "you are so him!"

"Is this what you want! Huh!" Erick barked between his panting breaths.

"Yes! ... Yes! .... Ouch! ... Yes!" Melanie murmured between her ecstatic groans. "I like it!" She then jerked involuntarily as the storm surged in.

"You come!" Erick commented.

"Yes!" Melanie replied. Again her body jerked up a few times.

"You want me to stop?" Erick asked.

"No! Melanie barked, "I want ... Ugh!" Her words cut short as the air was forced out of her lungs.

Suddenly Erick increased his speed and power. His pelvic rammed hers and made repeated slapping sound.

"Aarrggggghhh!" Melanie screamed.

"like it this way?" Erick asked again.

"Yes!" Melanie barely managed to answer before again tye muscles of her body contracted forcefully!

"Slow down! please!" Melanie asked several tidal waves later.

Erick ignored her plea.

Again Melanie jerked strongly. She gained her strength and tried to crawl up the bed to get away from his rams, but Erick gripped her hips and pulled her back.

"Arnaud ...! Please ..., Give me ..., time to ..., rest ...!" Melanie whined deliriously between moans.

Erick kept the pace.

Melanie buried her face to the bed to muffle her screams as the jerks became wilder and more uncontrollable. Her muscles ached, her legs cramped, but she didn't want to end it.  "Arghhh! I'm tired! ... I'm tired! ... Arghhh!" she screamed and moaned.

"Do ... You ... Want ... Me ... To ... Stop? ... Huh!" Erick said between his panted breaths.

"Yes! Ugh! Yes! Yes!" she yelled before being engulfed by yet another storm surge."

***