BnB

Ava woke up to the aroma of fried bacon, still only in her undies and still on the side of the bed. Dave was gone, and Mia was sleeping at her belly, naked.

But Mia was wearing a shirt last night. Or that's what Ava remembered.

Dave walked in, brought a bed tray table and wore only his briefs. A plate of fried bacon and eggs, some pieces of bread, and a glass of orange juice were on the tray. "Morning, Av!" he greeted. He put the tray in front of her, landed a peck on her cheek, and walked back out.

Dave's voice woke Mia up. She sat on the bed by the time Dave came back with another tray table that he put in front of Mia. After similar peck, he again went out.

"Did he pumped you last night?" Ava hissed to her girl friend.

Mia smiled. "Yeah," she replied, "how did you know? Did we wake you up?"

Ava snorted. "You are naked now!" she said, "I remember you both wearing much more complete clothes last night!"

Mia chuckled. "Guilty as charged!" she commented, "and you slept like a baby last night, didn't wake up at all to our noise."

Ava pouted. "Yeah, I was drop dead tired, stressed out by the Julia affair, I guess," she said, "and phone call with Erick as exhausting." Her cheek blushed.

Again Mia chuckled.

"But does that mean I couldn't get my ransom this morning?" Ava continued.

Dave walk in with his tray table. He put the table on the bed between the girls. "What are you conspiring about?" he asked as he climbed up the bed.

"Our junkies here thought that I drained her ransom last night," Mia replied.

"Mia!" Ava sulked, her face blushed although she couldn't help but smiled.

Dave sighed. "She didn't allow me to come!" he said to Ava, "she said that I should keep it for you, and now my nuts are throbbing with pain. I rely on you to ease my pain!"

"Do you want it now?" Mia asked coyly.

"Oh of course!" Ava answered with an expression of a child to a lollypop.

"Alright! Sit upright and remove your undies!" Mia commanded.

Dave followed the order. He removed the only piece of cloth he had and sat with his back to tue headrest of the bed.

Mia and Ava worked in tandem. Ava caressed his nut sack gently while Mia massaged the area just below Dave's little helmet with two fingers.

"My," Ava commented, "it's warm."

"And your hand is cool," Dave replied, "soothing."

"You must feel like a sultan in his harem, huh!" Mia scolded him, "with two sexy, naked girls on both sides, giving you pleasure massage!"

"Uh hmm," Dave murmured, smiled awkwardly.

"Hi, Av, are you ready to meet Julia today?" Mia asked as she took a piece of bacon, her other hand still massaged him .

Ava shrugged, took a cut of egg, and answered, "I don't know," kept carressed Dave, 'I still feel uneasy about it, although, thanks to you both, I'm much more relaxed now."

Dave bit a chunk of bread, chew it and gulped it hard, more because of the stimuli. His breaths got shallower.

"Oh, I thought it was Erick's phone call that helped you relaxed," Mia mocked her, Dave's sensitive patch of skin still on her fingertips.

"Oh, that, too!" Ava exclaimed with a smiled, her hand played with the his wrinkled sac.

Dave sighed deeply.

Mia's fingers sensed Dave's rod twitched a little. "Are you okay?" she asked to him with a teasing smile.

Dave gulped, took a deep breath. "I'm fine," Dave said. His hands were now on the girls back, caresses them as he tried fruitfully to find a grip on the girls' smooth skin.

Mia turned her gaze back to Ava. "What did you do last night?"

"Oh, we touched ourselves together last night!" Ava replied, "I came so hard my energy was drained, I was half asleep.already when I went in to this bedroom!"

"Girls ...," Dave called.

Mia say a drop of honey dew oozed on Dave's tip. she wiped it with her thumb as she chuckled fir Ava's story. All the time, her two fingers still gave excitement to Dav.  "So you came last night!" she commented, "no wonder your aura looked so sexy it drove me wild.

"Hey, girls ...," Dave called again after he realized they ignored him.

Dave's honey drop oozed again. This time, Ava bent over and licked it clean, with Dave's sac still rester on her palm.  "I miss his load, though," she then added to her story, "and that sucks!"

"Oh," Mia exclaimed, "so that's why last night you said that you wanted to suck him," she nodded to Dave's throbbing rod, "dry!"

"Yeah!" Ava acknolwdged.

"Hey, girls!" Dave called his ignorant girl friends with hoarse voice.

"Yes?x Mia responded with calm tone.

"I'm coming!" Dave grunted.

"Oh!" Ava exclaimed. She then bent over on top of Dave's rod, her lips cupped the top of it, ready to receive.

Mia put her thumb on the other side of Dave's rod. Her three fingers now made a massaging movement, inviting Dave. She looked at Dave, smiled teasingly, and said, "You may come, now."

Dave's hand on Ava's back moved to her head now, gripped her hair and push it gently, just enough to keep her mouth firmly on his meaty helmet. Dave's other hand, that rested on Mia's back, pushed her toward him.

Mia took the cue. She brought her face toward Dave. They immediately kissed passionately.

The hands of the two girls performed their tasks dutifully.

It was too much for Dave. He groaned and spurted, copiously. Every single drop was captured by Ava's longing mouth. The warm liquid drowned her tongue. Dopamine flooded her brain as All of her taste buds reported the chemical compositions that she waited for.

Several seconds later, Dave finished seeding, but still kept Ava's head attached to his little head. So, Ava gulped all, opened her lips wider. Dave's shaft smoothly slid in. Her tongue and palate took over from Mia's fingers the task of massaging him.

When tingling sensation began to overwhelm his now-semi erect pole, Dave stopped his kissed with Mia and gently pulled Ava's head by her hair.

Ava lifted her head and smiled toward him.

Dave pushed her toward his face and kissed her soon after, their tongue tangled, their lips hugged each other. Dave tasted a trace of him there, but he just didn't care.

Finally, Dave stopped kissing with Ava. He rested his head to the headrest. "Wow!" he exclaimed, smiled happily.

Ava rested her head on Dave's shoulder, smiled contently.

Mia followed suit. She rested on Dave's other shoulder. "You really are a sultan on his harem!" She proclaimed with a smile.

"Yeah," Dave mumbled.

"I'm wet," Ava mumbled.

"I am, too," Mia replied.

"Do you want me to return the favour?" Dave asked.

Mia lifter her head, pecked Dave on his cheek. "You have to, but later!" she said, "now we need to get ready for Julia." Then she offered her hand to Ava ans said, "Come!"

Giggled, Ava peck Dave's other cheek and followed Mia by the hand to the bathroom.

Dave slowly stood up and cleaned their half-eaten breakfast off the bed.

***