Guilty Pleasure

Dave stayed still, his hardness well inside her. "I'm sorry, Av," he said, almost whispered, "I can't stop thinking about you, and now, you are the only girl alive, and I need to release."

"But ...." Ava whispered back, her eyes frantically moved between each of Dave's eyes, "I can help milking you!"

"No!" Dave rejected the offer, "this time I need you!"

Suddenly Ava gasped. Her Kegel contracted so hard it hurts a bit.

Dave grinned as he felt his pole got massaged. "You want it!" he commented.

"Shut up!" Ava snapped. Her eyes squinted to the sensation. "Alright!" finally she said, "but make it quick!"

Upon receiving her consent, Dave  pulled out slowly, savoured her involuntary massage on every millimetre of his skin.

Ava moaned. Dave's slow movement was excruciating in the most pleasurable way.

Then, once only his head was in, Dave paused. He smiled at Ava.

Ava smiled back. Then her smiled faded. "Dave ....", she murmured. Then her soft voice turned into loud grunt.

Dave thrust in as strong as possible until his pubic bones hit hers. Then without stopping, he pull out as fast as he could and repeated the pumps.

Ava screamed. Then, a few seconds later, amidst his bangs, she was swamped by the violent coming, accompanied by her long ecstatic groan.

"Hold on, Av!" Dave said between his short breaths, frantically bumped him against her, "I'll be quick!"

"No!" Ava protested. She reached her arms around the back of his neck and pulled her self up, kissed one of his ear and whispered "Don't come quick!"

With that, Ava released another scream as her body celebrated the long awaited union with Dave. Her body went limp a couple of seconds later, her eyes lazily gazed at Dave's eyes. Slowly, she produced a faint smile at him.

Dave smiled back.

Suddenly her smile fades back. Then, her upper body arched up and Ava howled as she perched on her top of the head. Another power surge came rushing in.

Ava slammed her back to the bed. She chuckled awkwardly at the guy who has just made her come. Then again her grin faded. "Oh, no!" she mumbled, "please stop!"

"Why?" Dave asked with large grin and kept pumping her.

Ava pushed Dave up with her arms while she bent her knees upward, pushed his lower body as well. Immediately Dave got dislodged off of her. She then continued the momentum to make him toppled.

"Hey!" Dave protested as he tumbled to her side.

Ava quickly rose to her arms and knees and straddled him, then she pressed her body against him, her knees bent next to each side of Dave's waist. "I don't want to come again that fast!" she murmured with both arms rested on his chest as her pelvic probed for his shaft, "I don't want to drain my energy to soon!"

Dave smirked. His hand reach down to his private and lifted it slightly to help her finding her way, and she did find her way soon.

Ava released a long and sight as the pole slid into her. Once it was all in, she paused for a moment, savouring the sensation. She then smiled ad Dave and started to move horizontally to and fro. She giggled as she felt Dave's shaft stimulated her inner wall and his bush stimulated her outer button.

Dave let her do her work. His fingers straddled her wet back from her shoulder blades down to the valley between her bottoms. Then he softly circled her the outer rim of her back hole.