Massage

Nobody said anything for the rest of their journey home. At the parking, Ava put on her skimpy crop top and t-shirt, and stormed right toward the elevator. Dave and Mia silently followed her.

At the apartment, Ava walked briskly toward the sofa and slammed herself there. From the corner of her eyes, she saw Dave entered the main room.

A soft hand softly grabbed her shoulder and massaged her. "You're so stiff!" The owner of the hands said.

Ava snorted. She moved her head slightly as Mia gave her the neck massage.

"Are you okay?" Mia asked softly a few seconds later.

Ava grunted her anger. "Erick let that woman took his seed!"

"But he did that with many woman before!" Mia responded.

"But this time I asked him not to!" Ava barked, "He knew I wanted all his juice!"

Mia chuckled,  "Didn't he disobey your wishes, before?" she asked, lifting Ava's shirt up to remove it, "it was always you who was to follow his commands!"

"Hey! I'm not interested in any humping!" Ava protested as Mia removed her t-shirt, yet she lifted her arms to let her top off nonetheless. "And I maybe rarely give him orders, but he usually obeyed my commands, too!"

"I just want to massage you better!" Mia informed her friend as she threw the t-shirt away and then started kneading the muscles at the top part of her arms.  "Yet, it surprised me that you chased him away in the middle of the road like that." she commented a few seconds later.

Ava sighed. Her best friend knew how to massage. "You know how hurt and painful it is to have your back hole pierced?" she barked a moment later. "And he wanted me to put two toys inside me! My inside still feels sore right now! Yet after all those things I endured, he didn't have a heart to even fulfilling my only request!" She ended her rants with a grunt.

Mia smiled but didn't say anything else. For a minute she massaged ger best friend. Ava's chest weaved up and down quickly as her breaths become heavy from her anger. A few minutes later, though, her breaths eased up.

Mia chuckled.

"What?" Ava barked.

"Your cherries!" Mia commented, "they erect!"

"Of course they do!"  Ava protested, immediately cusped her hands ofer her chest, "It's your fault! You made me relax!"

Mia chuckled again.

"But I'm not in the mood for humping, please!" Ava repeated her request.

"Do I look like I want to give you any?" Mia scolded with large smile.

Ava snorted. She put her hands back to the sofa.

"Come!" Mia said, let me massage your back!" With that, she stopped massaging Ava, reclined the sofa into a full bed, grab a bottle of oil from the side table, and climbed on to it. Then, she straddled Ava who was already lay on her belly.

"Damn Erick!" Ava cursed him with her face buried to the sofa.

"Forget him!" Mia said softly at her. Sitting on Ava's bottom, Mia put oil on her back, and then massaged Ava's back muscles.

Ava snorted then went silent.

Mia kneaded her friend's back for a few minutes, then she moved her position off of her friend's bottom to kneel on the sofa between Ava's leg. There, Mia unzipped Ava's micro skirt and slid it down her legs.

"Hey!" Ava again protested although she let her best friend removed her skirt completely.

"I want to massage your legs now," Mia said calmly.