Buttsian Roulette

"Dave!"  Ava barked, frantically wriggling her body to let herself off of his grip, "Stop it!"

Mia hugged her girlfriend to keep her steady. "Let him enjoy it, Dear!" she said calmly.

"But it hurts!" Ava protested.

"I'll do it slowly, then!" Dave said, slowing down his pace.

"Still hurts!"

"Relax!" Mia calmly said, "remember our training, push out!"

Ava didn't say anything. She tried to relax her sphincter, in-synch with Dave's thrusts.

"Better?" Mia asked.

"No!" Ava snapped. Then her face turned bright. "Dave!" she called, "do you really want to hump my back hole?"

"Uh huh!" Dave answered. "Sorry, Dear, I think you're so sexy from behind."

Ava grimaced to the stinging sensation as Dave pushed in, but then smirked at Mia. "Then you need to hump both of us!"

"What?" The smile on Mia's face disappeared. "No way!"

"Both of you?" Dave asked, "how?"

"Give me my phone!" Ava requested.

"Okay," Dave said, pelvis still slowly pounding Ava's hole, "but don't go anywhere!"

"I won't go anywhere," Ava replied, smirked wickedly as Mia, "as long as your other girlfriend joins us!"

"What do you have in mind?" Mia yelp as Dave dislodged from Ava and went for Ava's phone.

"Just lay on your belly right next to me, Dear," said Ava as she lay on her belly as well, "just like me."

"Here's your phone," Dave said, handed it to his girlfriend, "now can I continue?"

"Wait!" Ava said as she fiddled with her phone. "Now you can!"

With that cue, Dave assumed push-up position above Ava and start reinserting his apparatus in Ava, black hole.

Ava grunted as she felt the pressure.

"Do you want him to mount my back once he finished with you?" Mia asked to Ava, who was rocking as Dave pound her from behind, as they both lay aide by side on their bellies.

"Nope!" Ava shook her head, grimaced to the sore of Dave poundings, "He needs ..., Shhh!  to switch butt each time ...! Uhhh...! the timer goes off .... Ngggh ...! You hear that, Dear!" Ava hissed and sighed in between her sentence.

"Okay!" Dave answered.

Mia smiled.

"And whoever got ..... Ouhhhh ...! His juice .... Shhhh ...! Will have control over the loser ..., Ahhhh ...! And him ...!" Ava added before her girlfriend said anything.

"Damn!" cursed Mia.

The alarm went off.

Mia's face turned pale. "Slowly!" she yelled, followed by a curse, "Oh my gosh!"

Dave stopped his rams on Ava, moved sideway to assume push-up position on top of Mia, back, directed his rod, and pushed himself in.

Mia moaned loud and long.

Ava sighed, relieved that she had time to rest and cool her hole down. She smiled to Mia who was now grimacing rocking up and down to the rhythm of Dave's pump.

Still laying down, Ava held Mia's hand, who immediately squeeze it tightly. "I wonder how he got such stamina. Did he take the pill?"

Mia nodded, biting her lips. "I gave it to him!" she replied.

"What! Why?"

Alarm went off.

Ava sighed. Her resting time was over.

"Because," Mia answered with relieved tone as her girlfriend writhed to Dave's pricking, "I wanted to console you, Dear, and I figured you might need some seed and humps from him."
"Damn you!" Ava cursed while biting her lips, to Dave and to Mia. "What if I didn't want any?" she asked.

"Then I can have a hump or two from him anyway," Mia answered, chuckled lightly at her girlfriend’s mimic.

Ava writhed.

"So," Mia asked, changed topic, "do you want to win or not?"

"I don't know!" Ava barked with grimaced face, "Gosh this hurts!"

Alarm sounded.

Ava sighed happily as Dave pulled out.

Dave plunged straight into the reluctantly expecting girlfriend. "Damn! You both are tight!" he commented as he started pummeling her.

"How about now?" Mia teased him, squeezing her sphincter.

Dave moaned, his speed slowed to dead stop. "Damn!" again he cursed, "I cannot get in!"

Mia laughed. That proved to be her demise because, as she lost concentration, her sphincter loosened.

Dave slammed through all the way until his pelvis hit her bums. He sounded his relieve as Mia sounded her pain.

"Does it hurt, Dear?" Dave said to Mia's ear. His body pressed to hers while his hips kept ramming her.

"Screw you!" Mia grunted but grabbed his neck to keep him close and kept nibbling her ear.

A ring.

"Time to move!" Dave wriggled himself free of Mia's grab and pulled out of her.  He immediate lay on top of Ava's back, pressing his body against hers. "How are you, Dear?" he whispered on Ava's ear as his pelvis aimed for her hole.

Ava answered with a lengthy groan as Dave rod found his way into her.

"Do you love me, Dave?" Ave asked a few seconds later once she managed to catch her breaths.

"Of course!" Dave responded, kissing the nape of her neck.

"Come inside me, please!" Ava moaned.

"So you can be my master?" Dave teased her.

Ava played with her muscle.

"Oh!" Dave exclaimed, "you want to make me come!"

Ava giggled, enjoying Dave embrace around her body, giving him all she could give with her backside muscle.

Dave turned his face to Mia. "Can I come in her?" he asked, his hips moved forcefully.

"No!" Mia said, "I don't want to be her slave!"

"But ...!" Dave panted and breathed heavily, "I don't know if I can ...."

"Come in me, Darling!" Ava said coyly.

"Almost ...!" Dave answered.

"No!" Mia whined, "please don't!"

Bell rang.

Ava moaned her frustration.

"I'm sorry, Av," Dave apologize on her ear, his body stop moving with his pole deep inside her, "I need to move."

Ava moaned again. "Oh, alright!"

"I might come in her," Dave whispered again.

"It's okay," Ava whispered back.

"Come, Dave!" Mia said, "clock is ticking!"

Dave pull out of Ava, moved to on top of Mia, and slowly inserted himself in.

Mia smiled happily as she felt him slid in. Victory is almost hers.

Dave pumped slowly.

"Are you going to come in her, Honey?" Mia teased him.

"I'm just going to last as long as I can," Dave defended, "you girls are amazing!"

"Don't worry, Dave!" Mia said as she push her hips up forcefully, pushing Dave's throbbing rod right into her all the way, "you can always have both!"

Dave groaned. He stop moving, trying to hold on.

Mia took over the control. Her hips move up and down repeatedly. "Come, Dear! Come!" she persuaded him coyly.

Finally, it was proved too much for Dave. He slammed himself him down, pinned Mia to the sofa, and stayed put.

One second later, he grunted.

"Yes!" Mia cheered happily as her sphincter senses his rod throbbed.

Two shots, and Ava's phone rang yet another time.

Dave quickly pulled out and move sideways.

"No!" Mia protested.

One spurt sprayed his juice between the two girls, but Dave slammed right into Ava and finished his business there. He grunted in relieve and regret.

"You didn't have to move, Dear," Ava said softly to her groaning boyfriend, "I accepted my defeat."

"I know," Dave said weakly, "I just wanted to feel how it's like to come in both of you!"

Ava and Mia chuckled.

"You both are mine!" Mia declared her victory.

A soft snore was heard Dave.

"Damn!" Ava cursed, "He sleeps with his rod still inside my back hole!"

Mia giggled, smearing Dave's sprayed seed all over her victorious bums. "So, how do you feel now?" she asked to her friend.

Resting her head on the back of her palm, Ava gaze at Mia pensively, thinking about her answer, her sphincter was playing squeeze with the peg that wedged semi placidly in her hole. "My back hole sores like hell," she mumbled.

"Still feeling angry?" Mia pursues.

Ava's eyes turned fiery for an instant. "A bit!", but a smile soon grew on her face, "but other than ...."

"Yes?" Mia asked with concern, seeing a look of surprise that suddenly dominated her friend's face.

"He's getting harder again!" Ava exclaimed, "and grows! Inside me!"

"Your massage turns me on again, Dear!" Dave answered softly, kissing Ava's nape.

"Screw you, Dave!" Ava replied, turned her head as much as she could toward him, "Get off of me, now!" she continued with a large smile.

"Okay, okay!" Dave answered, started to lift his body and pulled out of her.

"No!" Mia suddenly interrupted.

"What!" Ava snapped, glared at her.

"No?" Dave asked, his movement stopped midway, his rod still halfway out.

"You both are mine now!" Mia claimed with a smirk.

"So?" Ava challenged. Then, a revelation flashed in her mind. "Oh, no! No you won't!" she cried, glared at her girlfriend.

The smirk on Mia's face grew larger.

***