(H/F)-ired

"How you learned about her name?" Erick asked sharply.

Yvonne shurgged her head, "I read her name on your phone, when you were reading your chat history," she explained.

"Well," Erick commented, gulped at the friction between his rod and Yvonne's love canal, then continued, "she is my ex." His hands began to explore her upper legs, one on the thigh exposed by the slit of her gown, the other hand slipped underneath the garment. Both hands moved slowly from her knees up to her hips.

"Oh!" Yvonne exclaimed in heavy breath. her hands perched on his torso, helping her pumped her body, "did she dump you?" she asked a few seconds later after she managed to gain enough air in her lungs to speak again. She produced a long sigh.

"Uh ...," Erick's answer got paused as he busied one of his hand, moved up from her hip toward the zipper of her gown, then slowly pulled it down. "Yeah, she did," he continued answering as the zipper reached the slit.

As the zipper got and unlatched at the joint, the night dress fell off of her body into a heap around her lower torso. Erick yanked it off completely while keeping his eyes at the twin firm heaps on her chest, wobbling rhythmically as she pumps, glistened with sweat.

Yvonne didn't mind her future boss undressed her. She was even grateful to have some breeze cooled off her body, but then Erick eyes, savoring her bouncy twin pears, made her instinctively folded one arm across her chest. she still needed the other arm to support her pumping action, which felt harder and harder after each thrust, as her body got weaker.

Erick smirked at Yvonne's reddened face, "You are humping me," he commented, as his hand gently persuaded her folded arm off of her chest, "and yet you don't like me enjoying the beautiful scene?"

"Ah, hell!" she cursed wit trembling voice, then re-straightened her arm against his torso. "Have a look ...!" she barked, shuddered a and moaned. "while you can ...!" she continued, followed by a nervous chuckle.

Erick gulped. "There you are ...!" he commented after clearing his dried throat. His hands now moved from her hips to caress her springy mounts, his fingers flicked the cherries on their tops.

"Stop it!" Yvonne protested, fighting the urge to brush his hands off of her. Yet the additional stimulus forced her to pant and heave and moan. She slammed her body hard against him and paused for a few seconds.

"Coming?" Erick guessed, smirked. "Let it come, don't be shy!"

Yvonne giggled, embarrassed with his comment. "Nope, not yet!" she denied, them forced herself to resume pumping. "Why Ava dumped you?" she asked to keep her mind off of the mounting pleasure. "Because you humped other girl?" she added to revenge his teases but paused for a few seconds to contain her shiver. "Like us now?" she added after gasping for air.

Erick smiled weakly. "Oh, we humped other men and girls, whether together or on our own," he answered.

"Wow ...!" Yvonne exclaimed softly, then produced a loud moan as on thrust seemed to direct his swollen little head at her soft spot inside. She laughed at it awkwardly then asked, "why, then, she dumped you?" Another groan followed her question.

"Because I couldn't keep my promise," Erick replied weakly.

Yvonne entire body shivered for a second. "What promise?" she asked with trembling voice once she regained her pace.

"Uh," Erick gulped, squeezed her twin mounts gently, then continued, "not to let other woman swallow my seed while I was away."

Yvonne squealed to his squeeze, then giggled nervously. "Like I did just now?" she mocked him with a smirked.