Choire

Ava hesitated. Her fingers almost brought her to the climax anyway.

"Stop that!" Mia commanded, "you come on Julia now!"

Ava sighed. She stopped her fiddle and slowly rose and walked on her knees on the bed to the other side. She saw Dave was busy pumping Julia, who were already on a verge of her second coming.

Kneeled on  top of Julia, Ava took Dave by the head and directed him toward her. She then kissed him deeply to which Dave returned with tongue.

"Can I sit on her?" Ava whispered to Dave, a couple of seconds later. Her eyes trembled, looked at his face.

Dave smiled and nodded.

Julia noticed Ava's gaping slit several centimetres on too of her face. "Reynolds!" she protested, although her vision toward him was blocked by Ava's thigh.

Ava turned her head toward Julia's husband, sought for permission.

Reynolds lifted his torso. His head moved away from Mia and he could see both faces of Julia and Ava, who were looking at him, one with objection, the other with expectation. "I have seen you swallowed Dave, Dear, and it was sexy," Reynolds told his husband, "Now, I want to see you eating her."

"But ...." Julia protested.

"This is the first time, I know," Reynold said with a grin. Then he moved his gaze toward Ava, "Now, sit on her."

Ava put her hands on her thighs and lowered her body, directed her slit toward her mouth. "Sorry, Julia," she hissed.

"Kiss her, Dear!" Reynolds, asked his wife, "like you used to kiss me!"

Ava sighed as she felt Julia's lips started to move on and around her crotch.

"Use your tongue, Honey!" Reynolds told Julia. His eyes widened with glee.

Ava sighed and moaned as she felt a warm and soft thing rimmed her love tunnel and then slid ever so slightly inside.

"Yeah, that's good!" Reynolds complimented, he started to move in and out of Mia again as his gazed planted to Ava's Venus mound. "Now, suck her juice out!" he barked his next command, "and drink it all!"

Julia obeyed. She started sucking.

Ava squealed and jerked.

"Gosh! You are sexy, Av!" Dave said. He then kissed her and played with her tongue.

"Good!" Reynolds expressed his agreement to the sight. His pumps quickened.

Mia groaned. "Don't move too fast!" she protested.

Reynolds ignored her. His attention was preoccupied with Julia's munch on Ava, and Ava's moans, muffled by her kissing with Dave.

Mia howled out loud. Her fingers frantically fiddled her love tunnel   to five her body some pleasure to mask her pain away. It worked. She moved in synch with Reynolds now, her pelvic ground her mound on her hand each time he pulled up, and move upward every time he pushed down.

Reynolds reached for Ava's jaw line, and gently yanked her free of Dave's kiss. "Is she doing a good job?" he asked Ava.

"Uh huh," Ava answered with trembling voice. Her body moved up and down, ground herself on Julia's gaping mouth. Then it came, in front of Reynolds and Dave, eyes, she moaned and groaned. Low at first, then quickly increased volume and duration as the tidal wave flooded her tunnel.

Reynolds kissed Ava as he kept his pace on Mia. Ava returned his favour, still screaming.

Ava's juice flooded Julia's open mouth. The taste was strange, but gravity made her do nothing but gulped them all. She coughed a couple of times, overwhelmed by the alien liquid, but she managed to finish her task.

Ava pulled herself away from Reynolds and lifted her body a few centimetres off Julia. "Are you okay?" she Asked the woman who had just drank her.

Julia nodded and smiled.

"Can I go on?" Ava asked again.

Again, Julia nodded.

So Ava resumed her grinding over her face, this time faced Dave.

"Did you just came?" Dave asked.

Ava just nodded. Her eyes move frantically around as her gaze moved quickly around Dave's face.

Reynolds attention were already back to Mia. He felt Mia's body wriggled more energetically underneath him. He lowered his head toward her head and whispered. "Are you close to come?"

Mia just nodded, she kept on moaning, her body jerked slightly every now and then.

"Tell me when you come!" Reynolds requested.

Mia nodded, so Reynolds resumed his position, his arms on her shoulder blades, supporting his upper body. His thrusts became more powerful.

Ava come first. Her body trembled as pushed herself down.

It was too much for Dave. He kissed Ava, muffled her howl. His body thrust once, pushed his rod deep inside Julia and kept it there, then he deposited his seeds.

Julia squealed as she received Dave thrust. His throbbing rod told her that his planting, and it brought her down. While still receiving and gulping Ava's second dose of juice, she jerked as she joined the two persons on top of her.

Mia was oblivious to the event happened next to her. Her body was busy to welcome the impending tide. So busy she didn't have time to inform Reynolds as requested.

Yet, from her jerky motions, Reynolds could tell Mia was about to come. He himself could also feel his sac tightened. So, he quickly pull out, then aimed lower.

"No! No! No! No! Not that ...! Argh!" Mia protested, but it was futile. She groaned as he pushed his way into her love tunnel, pushing her finger s away from it in the process. the sudden fullness gave her Kegels something to squeeze to, and immediately gave her relieve.

Reynolds pumps a couple of times, pushed his way in against Mia's contracting muscles, then planted his essence deep inside.

Mia jerked and moaned as her muscles squeezed their welcome to the flood.

Several seconds later, Dave pull out and tumbled next to Julia.

Ava took the chance. She fell herself down on Julia, then patiently watched Julia's throbbing slit. Soon, she got what she was waiting for. Dave's residue oozed out, which she then licked it clean.

Julia again squealed as she felt Ava scrapped her tongue on the dripping liquid. She shivered her mini come out, her liquid mixed with Dave's.

Finished his sow and felt the priapism became too painful, Reynolds dislodged from Mia and moaned softly. Quickly he walked toward the coffee table, swallowed the antidote, then he returned to the bed and laid down next Mia.

"Damn you!" Mia muttered weakly, still laid on her belly, "Now I need to visit my gynaecologist to have my love tunnel cleaned up!"

Reynolds just chuckled.

When she was sure she already licked clean all of Dave's seed that oozed back out of Julia, Ava rose, turned her self so her head were on the same position as the rest of the party, then laid between Julia and Dave, faced him.

Dave smiled at Ava. Then slowly he approached her liquid-smeared lips and kissed her gently.

Initially, Ava pulled her head back, but then succumbed to the feeling. She returned his kissed, their tongue intertwined. "How does it taste?" she asked when finally they finished kissing.

"Salty."

Ava giggled. Then, a soft moan from behind her attracted her attention.

***