Arrival

“Can I wait here in the car?” Ava asked desperately as Dave turned off the engine. They were at the airport parking lot.

“Erick asked you to be there at the arrival gate.

A hum, an agonizing moan and a jerk. “With this condition?” Ava protested after all that stopped.

“I guess this is what he wants you to have,” Mia teased her, “in front of everybody!”

“I hate him!” she  cursed as she woke up and slowly climbed down the car.

They just  a mere few steps away from the car when suddenly Ava yelped and trembled. Walking between her boyfriend and her best friend, she held on to their arms to keep her from completely falling to the ground.

“Are you alright?’ Dave asked with worried voice.

Ava nodded, laughed nervously as she feebly straightened up her footing. After a deep long kiss on Dave, she said “Yes, I’m okay now, but I’m going to ask that guy to slurp me dry!”

The continued walking.

“Want me to suck your come dry now?” Dave offered his help, smirking.

Ava kisses him on the cheek. “If you are okay with it I’m going to ask Erick,” said she with serious look in her eyes, “I’m sorry, Dave.”

“No problem, Dear!” Dave said with a grin.

Ava squealed again, trembled but tried to continue walking. She failed miserably as she held on tight to both of them. “Kiss me, Dave!” she asked with weak voice.

They kissed and Ava released a muffled moan. Dave hugged her tightly.

“Damn you, Erick!” she cursed after her mini come subsided and they resumed their steps, “I don’t know when we are going to reach the gate!”

A few more meters, and the intense vibration commenced again. “Gosh!”  Ava yelled quietly, gritted her teeth and grimaced her face, holding the arms of both of her companions tightly.

Without word, Mia grabbed her friend and hugged her. They kissed until the wave dissolved. “Better?” Mia asked a few long seconds later.

Ava straightened down her t-shirt, trying vaguely to cover much of her exposed chests, and nodded.

***

The announcement screen showed that Erick’s plane was approaching the airport, his toy affirmed that status. Ava could no longer stood. She sat weakly on one of the chairs, succumbed to the merciless vibrations. Mia and Dave sat on each side.  She didn’t care anymore about people’s un-approving stares, and some approving, gazes at her outfit. A few times she couldn’t help to keep her moan low.

“Erick is too much!” Dave snapped, “let me turn it off!”

“No!” Ava barked between her moans, “I like it ...! Argghhh ....! I like it .... Argghhh ...! This way...!”

“There he is!” Mia exclaimed.

The toy was constantly vibrating by then.

A towering figure appeared in front of Ava. She looked up  suddenly gained strength. With gleaming smile, she rose up, and jumped on him.

Erick, with big smiled, caught her body and hugged her tightly. His arms kept her glued to him, lifted her skirt and carried her. Ava’s legs wrapped around him.

They kissed as Ava vigorously rubbed her crotch on him. Muffled screams were heard as the toy bombarded her body with one explosion of ecstasy after another.

“Turn it off, please!” Ava begged a minute later, whispered weakly.

Erick turned off the toy from his phone.

The hum stopped, Ava  buried her face on his chest and continued grinding her pelvis strenuously and moaning for quite some time.

Finally all the afterglow inside her subsided. She turned her face to his and hit his chest weakly. “You’re mean, Erick!” she yelled, “I hate you!”

“You’re beautiful, Dear!” Erick responded, “and sexy!”

“And you ask me to put my sexy body on display! For every body to enjoy!” Ava barked.

“And you like it, don’t you?” Erick asked.

“No!”

“Really?”

Ava blushed. She buried her face on his chest. The thought of people watching her half naked body turned herself on. “Well, a bit!” she said, muffled by Erick’s thick chest.

Erick lifted her face, and kissed her.

She responded eagerly.

“Damn!” Erick cursed a few minutes later, “I want to hump you!”

“Right here?” Ava asked with playful smile.

“Why not?” Erick challenged.

“Let’s do it!” Ava replied with a big smile, her arms ready to lift her skimpy crop top off her.

“No!” Erick stopped her, pulling her almost-there t-shirt “let’s do it in the car!”

Ava gasped when the back of Erick’s hands touched her cherries on top of her twin mountain as he pulled her crop top back down. She chuckled and said, “Okay! Then let’s go to the car! I can’t wait to hump you, too!”

They walked back to the car, with Erick’s arm firmly wrapped around Ava. Without any effort to make it discreet, his hand slid under her high-cut shirt and cusped on one of her chest.

Ava gasped to the warmth of his kneading hand.

“It’s swollen,” he murmured his comment.

“Of course they are!” Ava responded, then shivered and moaned softly.

“Well,” Mia commented, walking beside Dave behind the two lust birds, “I guess you will only have me for a time being now!”

“You mean,” Dave responded with a large grin, “WE will have ourselves for a time being?”

“Yeah!” Mia agreed, then chuckled. She whispered to his ear, “and I need some humping!”

“So do I!” Dave replied.

***

“I’ll drive us home,” Dave commented, as they approached their car while Erick and Ava were busy with each other and went directly to the back seat.

Mia chuckled.

“And I’m going to ask you to suck me while I’m driving,” Dave added. A wide smirk decorated his face.

“What?” Mia protested, “why should I?”

“Well, appeased her before,” Dave explained vaguely، “so I demand similar act, too, now!”

Mia demonstratively touched and probed the front of Dave’s trousers. “Oh, wow!!” she exclaimed, “poor boy, you!”

“I told you!”

Mia again chuckled.

Some slurping and moaning sounds were heard from the back seat.

“And who will help me?” Mia whined mockingly.

“Let’s think about it later,” Dave said, turned the engine as he unbuckled and unzipped himself.

“Hey, Av!” Mia spoke louder, “can I have his juice?”

Only a muffled hum was heard.

“I guess that’s a ‘Yes’!’ Dave smirked.

“You pervert, lucky guy!” Mia scolded him with a wide smile. She leaned her body toward the driver seat.

***