Second Gorge

Dave slammed his back to the desk chair. He tried  to concentrate to the computer screen, but it was futile. The thought of Ava made him hard.

The door opened, and Ava walked in with something on her hand.

"Here's your sandwich!" she said, slid the package on the table toward him  as she stood in front of the desk.

"Thanks!" Dave said with a large smirk. "How's your lunch?"

"Can I remove the tube now?" Ava asked instead, with gritted teeth.

"Oh! Why?"

"It's uncomfortable!"

"Can you please explain?" Dave challenged with a grin.

Ava's face turned red. She stood there silent for a second before finally said, with shrieked voice. "It made me got too excited!"

"Oh!" Dave exclaimed.

"And my muscles got cramped, trying to hold it in!" Ava added whining.

Dave smiled. "Come here!"

"I'll remove it myself!" Ava rejected.

"Come!"

Ava sighed and  walked toward the other side of his desk. She stopped a step away from his chair.

"Come closer!" Dave asked, reaching out to her hand.

"Dave!" Ava sighed, yet she stepped forward, followed his lead, until her knees touched his chair between his opened up legs.

Dave looked and smiled at his towering girlfriend as his hand reached into her skirt.

Ava gasped when his finger touched her swollen love lips.

"You're wet," Dave concluded.

"Of course!" Ava hissed, followed by a long gasp as he slid his fingers in and started to fish for the tube.

Dave caught the end of the rubber that wrapped the tube and pulled it out gently.

Ava shivered as the tube slid slowly out of her.

The tide was almost out completely when slowly Dave pushed it back in.

"Dave!" Ava breathed her protest out.

"Yes?" Dave replied as he pulled it back out.

"Don't!"

"Why?" He rhetorically asked, pushing it back in.

"It feels ...!" Ava stopped as she shuddered.

"Yes?" Dave fished for her answer. He pulled it out and her other thumb started playing with her love button.

Ava shuddered.  "Oh, Dave!" she whined.

"You want to come?" Dave guessed. His hands were stimulating her. One of his thumb rubbed her button while his other hand shook the tube in and out of her.

"Can I?" Ava asked with heavy breaths and shuddering body, her gaze hazy.

"Come as you may!" Dave commanded.

"Ava rolled her eyes and shrieked. Her face turned up toward the ceiling and her body jerked violently. She then fall forward, her arms  perched to the back of Dave's chair as she continued screaming with bit lips and closed eyes.

Dave grabbed her body to keep her standing. His other hand kept pumping the tube.

It was all over a couple of seconds later. Still leaning in him, Ava laughed nervously and kissed him. "You're pervert, you know that?" she mumbled with a large grin.

"Am I?" Dave asked and chuckled. Then he pushed her up, stood, and lead her by the hand toward the sofa. "Anyway, it's my turn now!" he said.

Followed his lead, Ava chuckled. "I thought you didn't want it!"

Reaching the sofa, Dave turned to answer her, but Ava pushed his chest forcefully he fell on his back to the sofa before he could say anything.

"Take your pants off!" she said.

Realized that he still held the tube, Dave put it on the sofa. "We don't need it, do we?" he said  as he hurriedly unzipped his trousers.

Ava chuckled, climbed onto the sofa to kneel with Dave crotch between her. Even before Save finished pulling down his pants, she reached down to his hard rod and guided it toward her. "No we don't! You're not that big!" she mocked him as she lower her body down.

Ava sighed as the tip of his rod touched the end of her love canal. Then, she sat firmly on his lap for a second, silent. Then she started to move up and down as she began her Kegel massage on his shaft.

Dave hissed as he felt his rod slid inside her wet and warm tunnel. "You miss him, do you?" Dave asked, broke their silence.

"No, I'm not!" Ava barked, followed by a soft hiss.

Dave pulled her top over her head.

Still pumping, Ava lifted her arms to allow him to remove her sleeveless top.

Dave watched her bare chest as she moved up and down.

"Stop it!" Ava barked, covering her chest with her arms, "you're ... Uh ...! embarrassing me...!" she said between her panted breaths.

Dave pulled her hands off of her twin hills. "Telle me about your lunch with Elma!" he asked just before he started playing her twin cherries with his mouth.

"What to ... Ugh ...! Tell!" Ava protested between her moans.

"Everything!"  Dave commanded then continued his tongue dance on her hills.

"Well ..., Ugh ....! At first all was normal until ... she thought that I'm ...!" Ava moaned before continuing her exposition, "that I'm sick!"

"Why?"

"Because I couldn't..., Ugh ..., Sit straight, and I ... Arrgh ...! panted ... and... sweated ...!" Ava explained laboriously.

"And then?"

"Then ... Then ...," a shudder before she continued, "then she began to ... To ...  Become suspicious that I ....!" Ava produced a moan, then struggled to resume her story, " that I was using ...Argh ...! Toy!" Another moan, then she continued, "your toy!"

"She is smart!" Dave commented, then moved his kissed toward her neck.

"No! I wasn't using toy!" Ava breathed her protest. "It was a ... Argghhh ...! A tube!" She groaned and then continued speaking. "Gosh this feels great! Dave ...! Can I come ...?"

"Did you come while having lunch with her?" Dave continued his interrogation, ignoring her request.

"Yes!" Ava shrieked, "Once!"

"Did she notice?"

Ava shivered and moaned. "Yes!"

"And?"

Ava made a long moan before she breathed her answer out.. "I told her ..., That I shivered, because .., Because it was ..., Was cold! Please, Dave!"

"Did she buy it?" Dave hugged her waist and helped her with her pumping motion.

"Oh course she didn't!"

"What did she said?"

"Oh, please, Dave! I can't... Hold it!"

"Not before I come!" Dave whispered on her ear and nibbled it.

Ava groaned. "Please come, Dave ...! Please come ...!" She mumbled and whispered.

Dave held her hips tight and move it up and down. Freed from the effort to pump, Ava could now concentrate on doing her Kegel massage while keeping the floodgate from opening.

"I'm coming!" Dave shrieked.

"Please come quick, Dave!" Ava begged laboriously.

"Now!" she barked a couple of seconds later.

Dave grunted and pushed her all the way down, then his rod began pumping.

Ava gasped and jerked when Dave's tip hit the end of her tunnel. Then, when she felt something warm spurted out deep inside, all hell broke loose. Hugging him firmly, she jerked and shuddered violently.

It's all over a few seconds later. Ava still crouched on top of Dave with only her mini skirt on around her waist, panted  and lay silently on her chest, her Kegel massaged Dave's shrinking rod as she patiently waited for his seed to ooze out of her tunnel.

Dave hugged Ava gently, his fingers strummed her sweat-drenched bare back. He enjoyed her massage over his sore shaft, slowly retreating off her tunnel as it shrunk.

Finally, when Ava felt Dave's soft rod plopped out of her, she mumbled softly, "can I have your seed?"

Dave nodded, so she weakly pushed herself off of his body and climbed down until she sat on the floor between his legs. Then, she began lowly licking the pool of liquid on Dave's lower belly and in his bush, enjoying the moment each time the taste of it stung her tongue.

Dave smiled watching his girlfriend taking time in claiming her priceless prize. "So," he finally said, "Elma noticed that you had a coming?"

***