Reconsiled

The room went finally quiet as their tides subsided. Ava still stood in front of Dave, who was still making sure that she’s been thoroughly cleaned. His rod still inside Elma, who was still laying with her belly on top of Mia’s belly. Their toy still conjoined them although no longer working.

Slowly, Elma took her lover’s rod out of her sore mouth. “Still want to be with other girl?” she asked him sharply with full mouth. She hissed when she felt Dave pulled away from inside her.

Rodney shook his head. He could see her mouth was still full of his juice.

“Promise?” Elma asked.

“Promise!” Rodney exclaimed, “no more girl but you!”

“No other girl but me …,” Elma said, paused to gulp his essence and enjoying the taste before continuing, with much clearer voice as her mouth is empty mow, “… unless when I tell you to!”

“What do you mean?” Rodney asked, bewildered.

With that, Elma took his rod, dangling in front of her, then guide him downward to Mia’s head and shoved him into her half open mouth.

Mia protested, shook her head.

“But Elma!” Rodney protested.

“Eat him, Mia!” Elma murmured to Mia, ignoring her boyfriend ,”Help me make him hard again! I need it!”

Mia grumbled, yet said, “argh, alright! Move away!”

So Elma straightened up her position, as much as the toy conjoining them allowed to give space for the two.

Immediately Mia grabbed Rodney’s toy and shoved it into her mouth as she positioned herself a bit, perching her torso on her elbows and lifted her head backward as much as she could.

Being dragged by his tool, Rodney couldn’t do much but to comply. He sighed as he felt Mia’s warm mouth embraced his semi hard rod. Then before he knew It Elma wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him toward her. They then got entangled in a deep passionate kiss, completing the triangle.

Rodney and Elma kept on kissing while Mia worked on his slowly growing rod. Only when Rodney started to pump Mia’s face did Elma stopped exploring his mouth. “Stop it!” she said softly at him, “do it to me instead!”

“Okay!” Rodney replied. He immediately retracted his rod off Mia’s mouth and lifted Elma by the arm. Elma stood up accordingly, dislodging the toy from inside her. Yet, before she completely stood, Rodney pushed her back to the floor. With a loud “umpph!” Elma slammed to the carpet and got squeezed by Rodney’s weight.

Rodney kissed her like crazy and then slid his rod inside her slit, still kissing. Elma sighed as she felt her lover shove himself in and pumped her forcefully.

Freed from the lock of Elma and Rodney, Mia rolled to the side.

“Damn Rodney and Elma!” Mia grunted, clearing her throat and massaging her neck, as she joined Dave and Ava who were already there.  Their backs rested on the sofa seating and their legs crossed on the floor.

“I’m going to fill you up, Dear!” Rodney gritted his threat to the smiling Elma. Her grin disappeared not long after, as Rodney pumped her with all his might, floating her mind  high.

Ava chuckled, faced Mia for a second before resumed watching the steamy scene at the center of the carpet, half consciously and slowly shaking Dave’s limp rod.

Sitting next to Dave, Mia slowly pulled the toy out of her.

Ava gulped at the toy. “Dave …,” she whispered.