Lazy

Standing facing the bathroom wall with her arms perched on it, amidst her moans, Mia did all her might to gain focus and tried to reduce the shower water temperature. Dave’s thrust rocked her body violently, heating up her body from inside, making her sweat under the hot water. 

The knob turned down, the water got cooled a bit, so Mia returned her concentration to his rod, pistoning in and out of her love canal from behind her. She felt her pelvis bumped forcefully against her bottom. Before long what she was waiting for came surging in like a tide of hot water. Mia moaned and groaned, and her body shook uncontrollably.

Holding on to her waist, Dave grunted as he felt her muscle tightened around his rod as a splash of thick warm liquid rushed out spurted out, bathed it and gave him the lubrication counteracting her grip, before being flushed by the shower. He felt his own surge approaching fast.

As her monsoon rain subsided, Mia felt the increase in Dave’s thrust intensity, and she knew what was about to come. Reluctantly, she forced her body to straighten up. ”Whoa! Dear!” she moaned her command and turned to face him, "take It easy!”

“But why?” Dave protested, panted, “I almost come!”

“I know!” Mia soothed him, pecked kisses on his cheeks and lips as her hand gently caressed his throbbing rod as if to reduce his agony, “but I don’t want to lay waste to your juice! Ava surely would want it!"

“Oh, okay, then!” Dave agreed, taking deep breaths to cool himself down.

“Let’s get ready to work, then!” Mia said, lead him out of the shower and dried him with a towel, taking her time in his crotch area.

Dave smiled and sighed as he watched her played with his rod and nuts.

***

“Oh here you are!” Mia exclaimed as she walked into the kitchen, holding Dave’s hand.

Sitting on dining chair with her hands holding a warm cup of coffee, Ava turned her head toward kitchen door. “Hi, love birds!” she greeted them and smiled.

“Care for your morning ransom?” Mia teased her, “I have warmed him up, and now he’s ready to blow! A quick caress and his juice will be all yours!”

Ava gulped, hesitated for a second. “Thanks, but not now!” she said weakly and sipped her coffee.

“Oh!” Mia exclaimed softly. She sat next to her and asked, “are you alright Dear?”

“Yeah, I’m fine,” Ava replied,  “I’m just a bit exhausted after our session with Elma and Rodney last night, and now I’m too lazy to milk him in any way.”

“Poor girl!” Mia mocked her. “Do you want me to milk him for you?”

Ava thought for a second before slowly shook her head.

Mia’s forehead wrinkled a bit. “Man’s  essence is your usually your booster, isn’t it?”

Ava chuckled. “It is!” she acknowledged. “But lately …,” she stopped mid air.

“Yes?”

Ava cleared her throat. “Lately I come each time I tasted his seed! It’s not a big one but still!” she mumbled quickly and sipped from her mug.

Mia smiled. “Really? Wow!” she exclaimed, “isn’t it a nice thing to have?”

“It is!” Ava barked, her face reddened. “But it is draining my energy, too!”

Mia laughed.

“Stop it!” Ava yelp, “it’s not funny!”

“Gosh, Av!” Mia said with large smile, “I guess Erick gave you the addiction and Dave gave you the pleasure out of it!”

“Oh, shut up and don’t mention that jerk’s name!” Ava barked and stood up. “Come on! We’re late for office!” she barked at Dave with glary eyes.

“Bye! Dears!” Mia shouted as her two lovers went out of the door.

***

For quite some time, nobody spoke in the car. The radio blared loud, playing energetic music.

“Are you alright?” Dave finally opened the conversation.

“Huh?” Ava replied, startled from her daydreaming. “Yeah,  I’m okay, I guess, just a little exhausted, that’s all.”

“Does it really make you come?” Dave continued.

Ava glared at him. “Yes!” she answered loudly after a few seconds. “I don’t know why and how, but lately I notice it. There, I said it!” Then she continued, “Happy now, knowing how easy and even more pleasurable for you to make me happy!” she mocked him.

Dave smirked. “Alright! Alright! No more question about that!” he calmed her.

“Good!” Ava barked, then looked out of her window.

Another moment of silence between them before she slowly turned her head back to him. “Hey!” she called him softly.

“Yes?” He answered.

“Sorry I yelled at you,” she continued with a smile.

“It’s okay, Av,” Dave assured.

“I just don’t know what happened to me and my body!” Ava explained.

The car stopped as the traffic in front of them ground to a halt.

“What the …?”

As if answering their question, the radio announced some disturbance on their road due to emergency maintenance.

“Great!” Dave whined.

Another minute with no conversation.

“Hey, Dave!” Suddenly Ava said.

“Yes?” Dave answered and turned his favor to her.

“Are you really ready to blow?” Ava asked with a coyly smile.

Dave shrugged. “I was,” he explained, “but I think it’s cooled off by now. Why?”

“Oh okay,” Ava shrugged nonchalantly as she returned her gaze to her side window, “Now that we have some time to kill, I was about to do to do an experiment, if your produce really makes me come, but since ….”

Hearing that, Dave felt his tadpole suddenly became a fully grown frog. “Oh, let’s do that!” he cut her sentence short, “please!”

Ava turned her face back at him. “Do what?”  she asked with puzzled look.

“Do the test!”

“What test?” Ava said, still in puzzled look although with  a smile this time.

“To see if my essence triggers your coming!”

The smile on Ava’s face widened. “But you already cooled off ….”

“I’m ready again now.”

Ava couldn’t help to glance at the bulge on his crotch area. “Really?” she mocked.

“Yeah!”

“Prove it!”

“How?”

Ava just shrugged and turned her gaze back to the other side, hiding a smile. Then she heard him said, “Is this proof good enough?”

She turned back toward him and gasped. “You’re hard!” she commented at the piece of skin-wrapped ligament tissue, jutting out of his unzipped trouser.

“I told you!” he replied with a smirked.

Then she noticed something. “And you don’t wear any briefs, do you?”

Dave shrugged. “Mia told me not to,” he answered, “she said this will give you easier access to your prize!”

Ava gulped. Her ears was ringing, her sight glued to his prize pipe. She took a deep breath and forced her gaze up to his eyes. “Do you want me to help to ease you  down?” she asked with a shrieking voice.

“Please!” Dave answered with a grin.

“Pervert!” Ava grunted and pouted, but then continue with a faint smile a second later, “Okay, then, but let’s do it nice and slow this time.”

“No problem!” Dave agreed.

Ava sighed. “Pervert!” she breathed out her scold, but lay to the side on his direction anyway.

Ava lay on his lap, his hard rod towered right in front of her with a mixture if scents of soap and man’s musky sweat. Her upper lips could sense the heat emanating from it, or perhaps the heat of her own breaths. Slowly she reach it and landed kiss after kiss, from the base of it to the helm before finally put it between her lips and let it slide in, only half way through. She gasped as her tongue felt the warmth. She then lazily moved her tongue around the shaft, gently pressed it here and there and lightly sucked it. Her thumb, index, and middle fingers then gently began massaging Dave’s exposed area of the shaft, one that was not engulfed by her mouth.

Dave sighed as well as he felt her warm and wet tongue caressing his pride and fingers moving moved up and down. The slow stimulation was relaxing while at the same time exciting. He gulped. His hand suddenly felt like it needed to be kept busy. The stagnant traffic didn’t help much so his arm instinctively stretched out sideways  and landed on Ava’s skirt-covered bottom.

Keeping his rod perched halfway in her mouth, Ava began softly stroking the shaft. She gasped, as much as her full mouth allowed to, when she felt his hand landed on his hips and began to pulled her skirt up, looking for skin.

Eyes kept on the traffic, Dave’s fingers swiftly pulled the fabric of her skirt up until they touched her bare skin. Then they gently swoop down toward her hidden well. “You’re not wearing panties!” He exclaimed as his Index landed right on the rim of her oil well without any resistance. It felt warm. And wet.

Ava just nodded her head, followed with a gasp as he touched her. She parted her legs just a little.

Dave read the cue. He stuck his index into the welcoming well.

Ava moaned softly, muffled by his baton.

Dave slowly tuck his middle finger in. Another soft gasp was heard from his lap.

Dave began to move his fingers around. This time, Ava shook her head and sounded her protest, so he stopped his fingers maneuver.

The traffic moved slowly, her fingers and tongue stroke his rod softly. Only Dave’s breaths that were intensified by the time as his excitement built up. That, and the kneading of her Kegel around her fingers. Dave straightened up them to give her muscle something firmer to hold on to, and her body reacted. She moaned and her body tensed and wriggled a bit.

The traffic ease up, but Dave was too preoccupied to drive fast, so he took the slow lane. His my was dizzy. “Oh, Av …,” he sighed.

“Hmmm?” Ava hummed her replied. Wrong move. The reverb of her voice sent jolts of electricity along his lightning rod.

Dave jerked a bit. His fingers included.

Ava shrieked to the sudden strike.

Too much. “Coming!” Dave shrieked, followed by a heavy grunt a second later.

Upon hearing his warning, Ava thought she readied herself enough to accept his shots. Yet, as the first volley hit her palate, she began to shiver. She hurriedly swallowed his seed, but by the third salvo, Ava could no longer gulped. She screamed as her body shuddered and twitched.

The gurgling and muffled of Ava’s scream was too exciting for Dave. He fought hard to keep on driving. A traffic light was a blessing in disguise. The moment the car braked, Dave jerked and jerked, taking the moment to release his tension. His fingers jabbed deep and wide inside her.

His stiff fingers brought Ava even deeper. She tried to tell him to stop but her mouth was full of his rod and his juice, so she gave up and decided to enjoy her own coming.

Dave finished depositing, Ava finished her storm a second later. Dave heard soft slurping sound as Ava cleaning up his mess around his ease down shaft. The light turned green so he continued their trip to the office. His fingers still pegged inside her, he felt wetness on his palm.

A few seconds later, Ava grabbed Dave’s hand from her bottom held it mid air as she straightened up her seating position, back to his seat. She smiled at the thick white liquid on his palm that her love canal sprayed seconds ago. Then, smiling coyly at him, she began licking her own juice off of Dave palm. “One some?” she teased?

“Of course!”

***