For Her

Erick woke up to the throbbing nuts. He stood up grimacing and went to the bathroom.

"What's up, Dear?" Mélanie greeted. She was already dressed and stood in front of a mirror to apply her make up. She smiled when she saw Erick waving, semi erect pole.

"My balls," Erick responded, entering the shower, "they hurt as hell!"

"Are you sure you don't want me to release the pain?"

Erick thought for a second under the shower. "Nah!" he said, "I don't want to lose my chance to do her back hole!"

Mélanie chuckled. "You could always lie," she mumbled.

"I know," he replied, "I just don't want to. I honor our relationship and her requests."

"What if she lied about the number?"

"I believe she is not." The guy grimaced as his hand inadvertently touched his nut sack.

Mélanie stood facing the shower and smiled to the sight of a well endowed man inside it. "And what does she think?" she commented, "that she will be able to drink a litre of you juice if you keep it inside? I'm sure she knows that it's impossible!"

"Yeah," Erick responded with a large grin, turning off the shower, "she just wants me to suffer in revenge of her impending suffering."

As Erick got dressed, Mélanie gave him a pill. "Here," she said, "take this pain killer."

Erick took it and hesitated for a moment.

"Come on!" Mélanie barked, "she didn't forbid you taking pain killer!"

Erick swallowed the pill.

"Besides," Mélanie mumbled with bright face, "how can I help you keeping up with her if you cannot perform?"

"Damn!" Erick cursed softly. They walked toward the elevator.

In the elevator, Mélanie reached for the bulge on Erick's trouser. "Is it just me, or is your rod really warm?"

"Maybe it is really warm and swollen!" grumbled him.

"I love your game with Ava!" Mélanie grinned. "Assign me as the assistant on your next game!"

"Viait our city, then," Erick teased as they entered he car, " we'll invent some games there, and I'll introduce you to Ava, Mia, and Dave!"

From the passenger seat Mélanie's said, "Sorry, I don't play with women, and I like only Arnaud, my husband!" Then she squeezed Erick's hard rod and continued "and his dickpellganger!"

Erick smiled.

"Hey, Erick!" Mélanie called a few minutes later.

"Yes?"

"What if I suck you now, while we are still in the car?" Mélanie teased, "just so you can close the gap a bit."

Erick thought for a few seconds, then without word, he unzipped his trouser and took his rod out. Then he took Ava's device from his auit pocket and handed it to Mélanie.

Mélanie swiftly installed the constrictor and began to suck him.

"Make it quick," Erick said, "the traffic is not that busy this morning."

Mélanie stopped her job and looked at him from below. "The you should come quick! I can only do so .... Hmmpfh!" Her words were cut short as Erick grabbed her by the hair and shoved her head to the waiting pole.