Cobweb

Finished swallowing Dave's latest delivery, Ava straightened up to resumed her kiss with him.  She smiled at him, his eyes glared, his lips trembled.

"Can I, uh, have at least a short break?" Dave asked with shaky voice, "please?"

Ava pouted, but her lips turned to smile a short while later. "One last spurt, okay?"

"I, ugh, okay!" Dave agreed weakly. His lips quickly were quickly wrapped by Ava's full lips, who kissed him with glee. Her hand resumed massaging inside him.

***

"Don't push your luck, Dear!" Elma barked with piercing eyes.

"Please!" he begged, "He did that hole earlier!"

"So?" Elma challenged, "That's your punishment!"

Rodney frowned. "Please!" he repeated, "I want to have it, too!"

Elma scoffed.

"Please!" again he begged, "We've done it before, anyway!"

"So?"

"For old time sake, Dear!" Rodney continued his persuasion, "I feel so high about you now, I want to have you, all of you!"

Elma smiled thinly. "Alright!"

Rodney began to smile.

"But not until I come first!" Elma said suddenly.

Rodney chuckled.

Another groan from the audience.

Both Elma and Rodney look to their side, and saw Ava was cleaning Dave's belly while Dave's kissing with Mia. The hands of both girls were still playing with his sack. Once Ava finished with her task, she went back up and Dave turned to her to kissed her, as his girlfriend’s' hands began kneading her balls again.

"They love playing with his balls," Rodney commented.

Dave's groan startled them.

"Girls, please!" Dave begged as again Ava bent down, "don't make me come too soon, please! It hurts!"

"You come when we say you come, Dear!" Mia smirked and caught his lips with hers to stop the discussion.

"How they manage to make him come again that fast without even touching his rod?" Elma murmured.

Rodney heard her voice trembled. "You feel hot because of him?" He mocked.

"Shut up!" Elma barked again, kissed him. "Damn!" she cursed a moment later, "Your toy feels hard, warm, and slippery!"

"Let me in!" Rodney mumbled.

Elma changed position. She sat on his crouch, lifted her body up, directed his rod toward her other hole. Then, smiling at him, she lowered her torso down. Her smile disappeared and she gasped for air as he slid inside her digestive track.

"Ughhh ....!" Rodney grunted. "You're tight!"

"Shut up!" she barked, sitting firmly on top of him. Then she began to touch her love button, perched among Ronald's bush, smiling nervously at Rodney.

Another grunt from the side. Elma looked up and saw her boss came inside her colleague's mouth. "He comes again!" Elma shrieked.

Almost unconsciously, as she was still looking at the scene on the side, Elma began to rub her love button against Rodney's bush. Her colleague and her boss' girlfriend we playing with her boss' balls as he alternately kissed them. She soon forgot about the sore on her hole as her grinding motion gained power by the second. Her breaths turned heavier and heavier.